Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2212
-
10-22-20 14:26 #457Senior Member

Posts: 64Agreed
Couldn't have said it better.
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 14:22 #456Senior Member

Posts: 1172Covid-19, life, and the hobby, post 1 of x
I've had some similar general feeling about this.
I also stopped from March 6 until October 20.
I also think that any girl who has been seeing guys for 2 or 3 months on a daily basis has inevitably been exposed, (remembering that active cases are 10 times the confirmed cases, since so many people have mild or no symptoms and never get tested), and gotten over it and cleared the virus and are therefore no longer infectious. The issue of virus remaining in the room from previous clients worries me more than the girl herself, (even though I generally kiss and lick *everything* on these girls and there's no way we're wearing masks), and I think that risk isn't that high or everybody would have gotten this in the first 2 weeks.
I also think the consequences of exposure are very much based on the host (us), more than the virus. The statistics bearing this out are enormous. For people under 65 or 70 who also lack morbid obesity, diabetes, hypertension, the mortality figures are miniscule. For the younger who have these conditions, it seems, anecdotally, that it's extreme cases involved, such as folks weighing 300+ pounds.
Now for those of us in the higher risk groups, which includes me with age 65, hypertension, diabetes and obesity (though not morbidly so, I need to lose 30 or 40 pounds) - I think there is a lot that can be done to *very* markedly to improve our prospects.
In brief, these relate to vitamin D, vitamin C, glutathione, and hydroxychloroquine (hereafter HCQ) and benhexine. I'll get into these more in subsequent posts, (I already lost 1 huge post on this here), but let me just say that the benefits of HCQ have been massively derided, and the risks massively overblown, for reasons that are political, not scientific.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 13:29 #455Senior Member

Posts: 35Right? This site badly needs a mute function.
Originally Posted by Lookin4it
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 12:35 #454Senior Member

Posts: 231Hang somewhere else
Personally, I am not here to read someone's Penthouse fantasies. The problem with a guy like hangingballs is that he posts a TON of purposefully inaccurate (I am being nice with that description) information (mostly just outright lies) about specific places and providers that some people might believe. Sorry, but if you want to read erotic fantasy, there are places for that. This board is for the exchange of truthful information for the benefit of its members, not fictional fantasy pieces.
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 09:29 #453Senior Member

Posts: 468Balls
Mr. Balls has his own dedicated thread to post his stories. It would be fantastic if all his posts were put in his special thread so as create a one stop shop to view his pleasures.
Originally Posted by DoorGunner69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 22:09 #452Banned Member

Posts: 586G / F Thinks I'm Gooey!!
I was standing up taking a bow when my 50 yr. Old AMP g / f said," WTF are you doing" She read the compliment and said," Oh! Now you think you're smart, eh"? She then took me by surprise as she jammed a finger up my ass! I yelled,"Hey! What was that for"? She barked," That's for writing a review on some guy shitting on my finger for 3 bills"! She then curled her finger and poked my prostate! I couldn't move and my stomach was gurgling! I felt queezy as I bursted on her finger! She thankfully pulled out and I said," And that didn't even cost me three Hondo's"! She jumped up crying calling mean "asshole" as she ran to the bathroom!
Originally Posted by DoorGunner69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 19:18 #451Senior Member

Posts: 534Blocking
Hahaha, agreed. Saw someone else post that a few days ago. Useful indeed!
Originally Posted by RaccoonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 18:30 #450Senior Member

Posts: 55Hanginballs is my hero
You guys need to lighten up on Hanginballs. BS or not, most likely BS, he does add a lot of entertainment value to the website and I look forward to all his post. With all the crap going on in the world right now you guys are taking this way too serious. Oh, and FYI I called him out on one of his post right after I joined the website and I got my post removed and a hand slap by the moderator. It was after this that I realised I needed to lighten up and now I love seeing his post.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 23:39 #449Senior Member

Posts: 338Just block him.
Originally Posted by ChicagoClass
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 18:02 #448Banned Member

Posts: 586Because I'm a good natured guy who adds entertainment value to this site.
Originally Posted by ChicagoClass
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 08:47 #447Senior Member

Posts: 76Why he hasn't been banned yet blows my mind.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 03:45 #446Banned Member

Posts: 586"Heyyyy!! That's me".
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 03:37 #445Banned Member

Posts: 586Funny?
I get around twenty messages a week praising me!!
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 00:28 #444Senior Member

Posts: 57Let me guess
You're talking about our walkin talkin Penthouse Forum article? Lmao.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 19:53 #443Senior Member

Posts: 1631Most of us have him on ignore.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





