Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 40005
-
10-22-20 13:02 #23175Senior Member

Posts: 64Bway
Went to bway for the first time post closing. The girls there have three to be slim and old or younger and plump. I drew a new one that was the latter. Ok massage, light teasing. Level 1 cost me $55. Never had to pay higher than standard here. Finish was OK, wouldn't repeat with this one.
-
10-22-20 11:37 #23174Senior Member

Posts: 193Looking for.
Hey guys, I'm coming in from out of town. I'm from the st louis area. Who has the biggest set of asian tits on the scene right now? I want to find them at a massage parlor. Feel free to reply here or pm me. Looking for big and nice asian tits. I can share any info on the stl scene. Thank you.
-
10-21-20 13:58 #23173Senior Member

Posts: 667Yuki
Yuke is the best there. I tried Wendy Angela. Angela Great massage, Massage great Had no idea of anything else. Comfort North ave'.
I opened you link wrong Yuki.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 13:53 #23172Senior Member

Posts: 667I also dreamed of Yuki.
Yuke is the best there. I tried Wendy Angela. Angela Great massage, Massage great Had no idea of anything else. Comfort North ave.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 01:05 #23171Senior Member

Posts: 318It's a store front with 8 foot borders put up pretending to be walls; similar to a mockup hospital in a parking lot. The space is a commercial front wide open with only these dividers as walls. You can somehow hear everything outside regardless of where you are in this place. Should massage is 20% of the time and Ball and shaft massage is 80% she really does spend her time on it. Try to see if she'll take the gloves off. I think it would be best.
Originally Posted by Falken
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 21:04 #23170Senior Member

Posts: 337Yuki
It is certainly as everyone has said, decent massage, L1 ending, a little prostate play, limited touching & no hidden fees 1. 1 for 30 minutes. Safe location as well.
Originally Posted by Falken
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 20:23 #23169Senior Member

Posts: 85Thanks for the detailed report. I haven't partaken in the hobby in a while because I'm kinda paranoid about Covid so this girl and I might be the perfect match, LOL. The UV wand that others mentioned is kinda silly though but I guess it shows she is diligent about being clean. When you say the place has thin walls. Is it just a storefront or apartment building and the businesses nearby can hear through the walls? I guess I'm just wondering what I'm in for here and if the place is safe. Not going to lie, I do enjoy a prostate massage but can't guarantee I'll be fully quiet during that process, LOL. How much of the massage does she devote to that? I've had some providers that say they offer it but then don't know how to do it right or only do it for like 1 min before the finish. Any extra info is appreciated!
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 18:41 #23168Senior Member

Posts: 68Thanks for your suggestion! I didn't know that I could block him. One of the most useful advices I've seen on this forum so far.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 15:05 #23167Senior Member

Posts: 348Lucky Spa
Hit Lucky Spa on Western a few weeks ago. It was a clear day and felt like a sitting duck waiting for them to open front door, which it right by a light with plenty of cars looking at you if the light is red. Can't remember the name of who I drew but she had a tattoo on her shoulder, good hard massage which unfortunately translated to her grip. No matter how many times I tried to direct her she kept tugging like it was a slot machine ready to pay off. Took care of me twice. Other girl looked cute, didn't get any names.
-
10-20-20 03:06 #23166Senior Member

Posts: 68Zone
Popped in for another visit at Zone last week, drew Mimi. Cute & mid-aged with a new rack. Massage was a basic rubdown, nothing to write home about. On the flip, agreed on. 6 for L1. Top came off upon request and those tits were pretty great to play with. Said she doesn't do L2. Finish was solid. This place seems to have a nice rotation of girls in my experience. Wondering how many they have coming in and out? Welp, stay safe out here fellas!
-
10-20-20 00:06 #23165Senior Member

Posts: 231I always go during the non-pay weeks, like the week before the first or the week before the 15th. Most people are lighter in the wallet during those weeks. Especially the last week of the month. Most people are hurting then, including the MTs. Less busy and the MTs will that extra mile for the money.
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 23:25 #23164Senior Member

Posts: 1573N. L. (+1)
At some point, pre-COVID, NL was a solid, FS spot with acceptable talent and reasonable damages. I hope it still is. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 21:38 #23163Senior Member

Posts: 218I thought the same at SXL
Odd, I thought the same about the clothes either had on at SXL when I went last month. Normally I don't notice but their pieces were oddly mismatched and the mismatch is what drew my eyes to their clothes.
Originally Posted by RickSomething
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 21:33 #23162Senior Member

Posts: 218I try to never go to popular AMP's on the 1st or the 15th
As they're just too crowded after monger paydays however I get it we have to monger when the opportunity presents itself. If I am going to monger around that time, I'll try to go on that Monday / Tuesday like today or November 2nd.
Originally Posted by Lobster123
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 17:18 #23161Senior Member

Posts: 137Ling on Clyborn
Try New Life Spa.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
Near where you are looking.
There are some reports here on them -.
Full disclosure here: I have not been there since pre-covid and it may have been last year.











Reply With Quote






