Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3380
-
10-28-20 09:38 #125Senior Member

Posts: 494Silver
Those photos look highly doctored. I'm assuming man-made DD's. It's 50/50 whether she's going to allow you full access to them. Many of these girls are highly skilled at avoiding being mauled by us clumsy cavemen. I don't remember ever seeing her in the lineup. Very interested in any reports on her attitude and session details.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 01:25 #124Senior Member

Posts: 495Correction Tessa not velvet, got it mixed up.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 01:15 #123Senior Member

Posts: 495Shine
Had a similar experience with Shine, just didn't like her attitude. Any info on Silver?
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 00:29 #122Senior Member

Posts: 494Shine
This is a copy / paste of my report from back in April, before I started the new thread.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
"Since we're piling on BTT at the moment, I'll add my report from earlier this week. I went and saw Shine and I can't really recommend. All business from the moment I walked in the door. She seemed impatient and frankly annoyed with the whole situation. The pictures are a fair representation except for the shot from behind at the top, her ass isn't nearly so round as that. Great tits which I never fully had access to. Standard BTT script with no GFE at all. If I can say one good thing about her she gives great oral and took CIM like a champ. And tried like hell for the second pop but neither of us was really into it at that point. If you are looking for a good to great BTT experience, go see Mina, she was the exact opposite of every bad point I just gave Shine, plus all the good stuff and then some. ".
-
10-27-20 21:53 #121Senior Member

Posts: 493Updates
Shine is back and new girl Silver. I won't be able to report until late next week so please share if anyone has seen them, thanks!
http://bostontopten10.com/shine
http://bostontopten10.com/silver
-
10-26-20 08:27 #120Senior Member

Posts: 494Ghosts of BTT past
Ironic that I started this thread, and lately I can't afford their services. Anyway, just realized that even if they're not currently featured on the banner, many of their past girls are viewable, just by editing the address (assuming you can remember their names.).
http://bostontopten10.com/mica
http://bostontopten10.com/sera
http://bostontopten10.com/siena
I'm saving up in hopes that Sera comes back. Great combo of GFE and looks. Thinner than those pics, not quite as busty, but a pretty face and a good time. Siena was good too, fantastic BJ.
-
10-25-20 19:15 #119Senior Member

Posts: 602Deny
Without info about where your info came from I highly doubt anyone would answer even if they knew the girls had changed course.
Originally Posted by OldAsDirt
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 10:10 #118Regular Member

Posts: 17Bbfs?
On a similar adult discussion platform I frequent there have been rumors going around about certain BTT girls now offering BBFS. I normally wouldn't believe these rumors, but they're coming from trusted, senior posters. Can anyone here confirm or deny?
-
10-24-20 14:40 #117Senior Member

Posts: 495Spring
Everybody has different opinions and standards. I would like to disagree with you on the fact that Spring has a smoking body, I would say she has a very average spinner body. Generally the BTT girls are on the thicker side so the spinner types are a bit rare. Velvet was the last slim girl I saw in BTT and I would consider her to have a smoking body.
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 23:51 #116Senior Member

Posts: 247BTT Bianca
So, I went to see Bianca and I actually had the opposite experience as you. She definitely has a pretty face, but she is by no means thin; if you want to see thin, you should visit Spring (she's not great. But she has a smoking body). All your other descriptions are pretty on point. Experience wise, I did not get any LFK or any 69. Maybe I'm just not her type or maybe she was tired. Despite that, she gives a pretty solid BBBJ. If you like talking to the girls or having a conversation, Bianca is not who you would look for. Her English was okay, but I couldn't understand too much of what she was saying and she didn't really understand me either. Maybe if I went at a better time, my experience would be better. But hopefully someone else can share insight on their experience.
Originally Posted by WinterFrog16
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 22:32 #115Senior Member

Posts: 308Bianca
Alright folks I saw Bianca today.
Overall, was a disappointment. A previous report said she was skinny, and her page says she is 110/5'3.
She's more like 5'3" 125, not a bad body, but somewhat frumpy and has a bit of baggage on her belly.
Her face is ok, her teeth aren't wonderful but I guess I shouldn't have expected better. I'd rate her face closer to a 6/10.
We spent a little too much time in the shower and she seemed to insist we shower before not just after, which brings me to another important point, her English is not good at all. Several times she had no idea what I was saying or asking.
A previous report stated BTT was 320 for the hour but they let you do multiple pops, before I came I pulled out and asked her to make sure so I could decide if I wanted to go longer if the answer was no. She had no idea what I was asking then basically said the hour was up even though it had only been 40 ish minutes, I was confused and she went on to explain that there needed to be time for the shower. But wasn't really clear about any of it.
Did not allow FIP which would have helped her take me in later on, at times I couldn't tell if she was in pain or enjoying it. She seemed to enjoy it for the most part but was somewhat awkward and rigid in her movements, also wasn't really a kisser and just seemed uncomfortable.
She was kind and the best part overall was probably her light massage and body kisses. The rest was meh and I wouldn't repeat.
The location is discreet and safe, so for 320, if you want reliable some light pampering and to fuck a pussy and not have to deal with some street witch with a likely handler on STG, then Bianca is fine. But if you're expecting a solid 7+ skinny asian cutie that has charm and gets into it with you, I would pass on her.
-
10-22-20 11:20 #114Senior Member

Posts: 59I had my fingers in the general area, but I didn't try FIP.
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 11:15 #113Senior Member

Posts: 59They are still a handful. You won't motorboat, but big enough to grab and suck on them. I haven't seen Shu yet to compare.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 08:03 #112Senior Member

Posts: 308Thanks for the review man, how small were her breasts? Still a handful or much smaller than the others?
Originally Posted by WinterFrog16
[View Original Post]
How was she compared to Shu? (If you've seen both).
-
10-21-20 22:55 #111Senior Member

Posts: 247Thanks for the review! I might give her a visit based on this. The massage and kisses up and down your body are the usual the girls do if it's your first time and if you book for an hour. After a while, if you visit the same girls, they usually skip it and get right into the action unless you want that service. Curious, did Bianca allow FIP? A lot of the girls in BTT don't allow it, but there were some that lets you do it.
Originally Posted by WinterFrog16
[View Original Post]
















