Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 219 of 226 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #110

    Bianca

    I saw Bianca in cambridge. Surprisingly, she actually has a nice perky ass, smaller breasts and nipples, thin. I thought she had a pretty face, maybe 7. 5/10. Asians can be tough to figure out age, but she didn't look old; Maybe late 20's or early 30's. Overall, her pictures aren't too far off. Giggly personality.

    Obviously YMMV, but I got bbj with preview in shower, LFK, she initiated 69, and enthusiastically received DATY until she came (She likes it slow). She likes gentle breast play.

    I've never been into AMPs, so maybe I've been missing out, but her "massage" was great. Not the actual hand "massage", but she gives you soft kisses all over your back side. She kisses up and down your legs, your cheeks, all over your back. I don't know if that's typical at AMPs or if it's something the other BTT girls do, but I liked her "massage. ".

  2. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS143  [View Original Post]
    Just to let you know, most of the pics on BTT are not accurate at all. Except Shu from what I heard. I visited Mina once a few months ago and she looks older than she does in the photos and a bit thicker. Definitely wasn't my type of girl, but she does offer great service. If you try Bianca, let me know what you think of her!
    Great will do man, I'd like to try Bianca but nervous about her not looking like that and feeling like I didn't pick the best one.

    Shu isn't bad looking but I hope she doesn't wear that eye make up all the time, it does not compliment her face well.

  3. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    You post was really for no one other then yourself. You are posting that you saw all well reviewed people ans not giving any sort of review but you want to trade info with someone that's willing to give you something. Contribute to the forum and maybe people will give you the info you are looking for with out a "trade"

    .
    It's been said many times. This forum exists for folks to share info publicly; not a series of one-off "trade me info in PM's. ".

  4. #107
    You post was really for no one other then yourself. You are posting that you saw all well reviewed people ans not giving any sort of review but you want to trade info with someone that's willing to give you something. Contribute to the forum and maybe people will give you the info you are looking for with out a "trade"

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCowboy17  [View Original Post]
    Well maybe then my post wasn't for someone like you who is good and navigating that information. No hard feelings. I've also been to man AMPs on the south shore and seen girls at hotels. Just figured I could share my info with seniors or newbs that might be willing to trade info is all
    .

  5. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Solandonward  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Just realized this thread and should have made the post here instead of escorts, my bad.

    So I got verified, thinking of seeing Shu given the reviews but I'm not enamored with her face, was wondering if I should try another one that's available. Maybe Mina? I'd like someone with voluptuous breasts and a good personality but Shu's face leaves something to be desired personally, it's too bad velvet and I don't seem to be there. Bianca might be a good one too.
    Just to let you know, most of the pics on BTT are not accurate at all. Except Shu from what I heard. I visited Mina once a few months ago and she looks older than she does in the photos and a bit thicker. Definitely wasn't my type of girl, but she does offer great service. If you try Bianca, let me know what you think of her!

  6. #105

    That's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what it is exactly you think you have to trade. All the girls you have seen are well reviewed here and elsewhere.
    Well maybe then my post wasn't for someone like you who is good and navigating that information. No hard feelings. I've also been to man AMPs on the south shore and seen girls at hotels. Just figured I could share my info with seniors or newbs that might be willing to trade info is all.

  7. #104

    Trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCowboy17  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, first time poster. I know it's tough to trade info when I haven't posted before. I but I have seen Shu, Mina, velvet, Samantha, Sharon, and Bianca and I'd be willing to trade info if anyone had any info on quality BB providers on the south shore. PM me if you'd like. Thanks!
    Not sure what it is exactly you think you have to trade. All the girls you have seen are well reviewed here and elsewhere.

  8. #103

    BTT girls

    Hey all,

    Just realized this thread and should have made the post here instead of escorts, my bad.

    So I got verified, thinking of seeing Shu given the reviews but I'm not enamored with her face, was wondering if I should try another one that's available. Maybe Mina? I'd like someone with voluptuous breasts and a good personality but Shu's face leaves something to be desired personally, it's too bad velvet and I don't seem to be there. Bianca might be a good one too.

  9. #102

    Iu

    Saw IU the other day. She's thicker, but damn she's good. Great head game, and the session itself was great. Standard BTT10 service, so if you like thicker girls she's a good one. I prefer slimmer, but she satisfied my every need that day.

  10. #101

    Trade info

    Hey everyone, first time poster. I know it's tough to trade info when I haven't posted before. I but I have seen Shu, Mina, velvet, Samantha, Sharon, and Bianca and I'd be willing to trade info if anyone had any info on quality BB providers on the south shore. PM me if you'd like. Thanks!

  11. #100

    BTT Bianca

    Anyone have any experience with Bianca? Curious how old she looks and does the description match what's on her page.

  12. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen IU yet? She's the only one in the lineup right now who has caught my eye. Generally it seems like no news is good news. If she's bad, seems like people are quick to sound the alarm. But if she's good, seems like there's little news so that she doesn't get difficult to schedule.
    Saw her the other day. Service was good but she is a lot heavier than her pictures. I prefer them leaner and more fit so she didn't do it for me but she has a cute face and is pleasant.

  13. #98
    Has anyone seen IU yet? She's the only one in the lineup right now who has caught my eye. Generally it seems like no news is good news. If she's bad, seems like people are quick to sound the alarm. But if she's good, seems like there's little news so that she doesn't get difficult to schedule.

  14. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox65  [View Original Post]
    Do you just fill out the form on the BTT website and wait to hear back from them? Is it like preapproval or is it only done right when you are trying to get an appointment? TIA.
    After submitting the form they will contact you for a photo of your license for approval. You can then schedule appointments once your info has been approved.

  15. #96

    BTT verification

    Do you just fill out the form on the BTT website and wait to hear back from them? Is it like preapproval or is it only done right when you are trying to get an appointment? TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape