Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 682 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 10222
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2677

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo101  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't give any girl a deposit. You're just asking for it LOL.
    I was asking in the sense of, "do I really need a deposit to see this girl? No way am I cash-apping money to anyone.

  2. #2676

    Geana

    Hey South Jersey.

    This one recently posted down south and seems to be booking appointments.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...jersey-7771260

    I noticed she has posted in a couple of cities, but after talking with her a couple times, there are currently no scamming red flags like asking for a deposit; I am hoping she is a legit traveler. I saw she posted in your area three weeks ago and Maryland last week. I searched her name in your thread, but I didn't get any results.

    Anyone with any experience with her?

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #2675
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo101  [View Original Post]
    I would have to agree. I think what's going on is the pimps see that there are a lot of swinging dicks out there willing to pay anything and they keep jacking prices up. The Indies that are left see this and they figure why not me too. So you have it, greed and stupidity.
    I saw Sammie about a year ago and gave 60 to drain the snake in her throat. She was ok but didn't go back when the damage was 60. I would pay my ex wife 400 before I would give it to this broad.

  4. #2674
    Quote Originally Posted by SecSumDown  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/073830476074

    This girl has been posting for over a year but I haven't seen any reports on her. Her body looks slamming but face is nothing to write home about.
    I saw her back in March. Older and larger than her pictures.

  5. #2673

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    STG, pricing levels. First, I will admit I am used to the street action so that pricing level is quite a bit below but my expectations with STG are in the range of $80 to $150, depending on the quality and location. I figure anyone in the $300-$500 range is on another website. So if anyone can tell me if I dead wrong on those parameters, I would love to know.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...a/072082601751

    I was prepared to spend higher but in my contact with Sammie, she was asking $250, down from her "allegedly" normal $400. I was respectful, wish her well but that is way out of what I am willing to pay for a little fun. I swear I read positive reports on her but never would have guessed she is a $400 provider advertising her services on STG.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...5/693225562071

    Occasionally I like to remind my fellow mongers that the thief above should be on your "no fly" list. She works harder at robbing people than she does providing service. She usually works with a crew so forget being aware, just avoid altogether.
    I would have to agree. I think what's going on is the pimps see that there are a lot of swinging dicks out there willing to pay anything and they keep jacking prices up. The Indies that are left see this and they figure why not me too. So you have it, greed and stupidity.

  6. #2672
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    https://deptford-nj.skipthegames.com...t/391001990614

    Went to her apartment. She's cute but her bedroom has no bed so we were on the floor blanket and pillow. We agreed on 1 hour appt. She was out the shower when I got there then she took time to dry herself then kept saying her mom was coming and if I didn't get my nut I could come back. She started to bbj then we started mish and she was rushing me to nut. Waste of time. Maybe I caught her on a bad day anyway never again
    I can second this. Saw her a few years back. Agreed to an hour, she takes the cash, goes into another room and says wasn't feeling too good and would take care of me next time. Oh hell no. She was disinterested and a poor performer. Definitely stay away. Great ass tho.

  7. #2671

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by SecSumDown  [View Original Post]
    Is she doing incall now? Is a deposit required?
    I wouldn't give any girl a deposit. You're just asking for it LOL.

  8. #2670

    Lexxi


  9. #2669

    Mandy and Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    NICE! How was it? Details would be highly appreciated!! I love them tiny like that.
    It was a great time got there and I know mandy from before she introduced me to Aubrey. Mandy is 4'11 and Aubrey is like 5'3. I undressed laid on the bed and Mandy started with an amazing bbj she's really good at it Aubrey I kissed and I played with her boobs and her pussy also I was fingering Mandy both my hands were full LOL. Then Aubrey gave me a bbj and I kissed with Mandy. Both them can deep throat no gag. Aubrey got on top me she's tight and super wet! We rolled over to mish and Mandy laid next to us both them kissed also. Did mish k9 with both girls. Dropped a creampie in aubrey and mandy got me hard again and she got on top of me and was going down hard on my cock and creampie her too. Both them are tight but imo mandy is tighter.

  10. #2668

    Am I missing something

    STG, pricing levels. First, I will admit I am used to the street action so that pricing level is quite a bit below but my expectations with STG are in the range of $80 to $150, depending on the quality and location. I figure anyone in the $300-$500 range is on another website. So if anyone can tell me if I dead wrong on those parameters, I would love to know.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...a/072082601751

    I was prepared to spend higher but in my contact with Sammie, she was asking $250, down from her "allegedly" normal $400. I was respectful, wish her well but that is way out of what I am willing to pay for a little fun. I swear I read positive reports on her but never would have guessed she is a $400 provider advertising her services on STG.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...5/693225562071

    Occasionally I like to remind my fellow mongers that the thief above should be on your "no fly" list. She works harder at robbing people than she does providing service. She usually works with a crew so forget being aware, just avoid altogether.

  11. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    NICE! How was it? Details would be highly appreciated!! I love them tiny like that.
    I have seen Aubrey twice now. She can be a little flaky on responding to messages but once she sets up a time and place to meet she has been spot on with me so far. Not bad to look at and pretty well-spoken. Decent head game and a swallower. Pretty open to any fetish. I rote a review on her after our first meeting. She is worth a visit.

  12. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Make sure Kat cleans her box. She has been known to have a hygiene problem.

  13. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    NICE! How was it? Details would be highly appreciated!! I love them tiny like that.

  14. #2664

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Paige is hella cool and has a nice body if you're into small petite girls. For a small girl her body is fit and tight as if she works out but she doesn't.

    She's is well known and has been in the game for a long time. She has a urban vibe to her even though she is based out of a quiet non descrip location (motel). She's very chill and doesn't like any drama and keeps to herself.

    During a session some mongers complained that she doesn't get fully undressed but if you book longer then ss I believe she will. Everything is covered with her which is always good for everyone's safety.
    I tried to see paige got to her hotel and I called / texted her she ghosted me. I'll try again. Gia I never can get a hold of her

  15. #2663

    Mandy and Aubrey

    Doing a double with them.

    https://deptford-nj.skipthegames.com...e/391856415002
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0D024E40-DF7E-4340-814E-BA2449F3AA84.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape