Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1157
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #302

    BnG $

    I know scarlettsyn on the other board specializes in these a lot in renton. And a few down south. Not sure what your taste is like for these women. Most bngs are average, not hot women lol. A little research might help! Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    There were two ladies I used to see for regular BnGs in Bellevue / factoria area, but unfortunately they've both left the business. Both charged 60, which seems like a pipe dream these days. I can go up a bit from that, but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

    Thanks!

  2. #301
    There were two ladies I used to see for regular BnGs in Bellevue / factoria area, but unfortunately they've both left the business. Both charged 60, which seems like a pipe dream these days. I can go up a bit from that, but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

    Thanks!

  3. #300

    StarSam28

    I got to agree with GruveMan.

    When I showed up, it was the girl from the pics, but taken at such good angles to make her look much better than she actually did. I told her it wasn't going to work for me and she started getting upset. There was a couple guys outside in the parking lot that were probably not with her, but I didn't want her raising a commotion and drawing attention regardless. I told her I was going to leave her money on the table / dresser and leave. (She was closer to the bathroom side of the room, I was still near the door). I dropped $20 and took off out of there as quickly as I could.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?455991-StarSam28

    Next question, does she offer BBFS or Greek?

  4. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridemit  [View Original Post]
    Profile Link for Samstar?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?455991-StarSam28

    Next question, does she offer BBFS or Greek?

  5. #298

    Damnnn!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keakeak  [View Original Post]
    She my go to for a BBBJCIM $60.
    LOL might have to reconsider especially when rents due! LOL noicee!

  6. #297

    Samstar

    Quote Originally Posted by Keakeak  [View Original Post]
    She my go to for a BBBJCIM $60.
    Profile Link for Samstar?

  7. #296

    Samstar

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    This chick can suck a mean d!%k. From the time she puts her head in your lap, she'll keep going. I usually don't buss from head but man, she got me. Nice wet suction. She has a special right now 4 100. Looks a little like a user but not sure. Enjoy!
    She my go to for a BBBJCIM $60.

  8. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibble1  [View Original Post]
    That's weird. In my experience and what others have said she doesn't like it when you grab her head.
    Head hanging over the side of the bed?

  9. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbbc  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her throat. She can handle it.
    That's weird. In my experience and what others have said she doesn't like it when you grab her head.

  10. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridemit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone above average in size / length had a session with Britney. Just looking for a QV with her this weekend, but if her head skills are not the same with bigger men, I want to hold off on scheduling. Looking for some DT with a BBBJCIM, and more BJ than HJ. Usually with providers my experience has been a 70/30 split of HJ / BJ.
    I fucked her throat. She can handle it.

  11. #292

    Bootyful

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'm convinced, and will definitely give her mouth a try. Has anyone enjoyed a more GFE with her? Her other girl parts look pretty damn good too!
    I've seen her 3 or 4 times. DFK, BBBJCIM, CFS. She spit every time for me. She gets into it. Recommended.

  12. #291

    StarSam

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....E-DISAPPOINTED!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-425-669-1186.
    A nasty looking drugged out skank. I made the mistake of seeing her. Don't be like me.

  13. #290
    Monse.

    Monse.

    #Dolcesempre.

    Lexiibanks (pse).

    Krystal Amour.

    April Flower (she is getting fat.).

  14. #289

    No sweat!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....E-DISAPPOINTED!26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-425-669-1186.

  15. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Who is she and is there a link to an ad.
    Look in the title of his post, you can plug her name into the name search on the other board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape