Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 976 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4361
    Quote Originally Posted by Fightclub  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...1517.htm?cat=1

    I have seen her few times over the years. Def a must see in North Naples, Legs for days and very accomodating
    The body looks amazing and I hear you when you say that the service is great. That said what's up with the hair? 80's porn star flash back. Please tell me she just did it for the pics!

  2. #4360

    Those ain't B's

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I found this.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/muscles...e9de0889c5efd1

    It seems a bit contractictory to me but only one way to be sure, right?
    Obviously not the same girl in the two ads with the same number and the listing says B's but shows D+. Do they think we are that clueless? LMAO.

  3. #4359

    Grace website

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad.
    If you search this thread under Grace someone posted a link for her website a while back which is still active.

  4. #4358

    Naples Escort

    Anyone have any intel on Saylor Rae in Naples? She advertises on Eros and Adultsearch. I'm interested for any intel. Thanks.

  5. #4357

    Nicole Kelly

    Has anyone seen or heard from Nicole Kelly?

    I will be down for the season, trying to look her up. Old contact # no working.

  6. #4356

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad.
    She is on both P411 and Eros.

  7. #4355

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Fightclub  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...1517.htm?cat=1

    I have seen her few times over the years. Def a must see in North Naples, Legs for days and very accomodating.
    I agree a really nice person with good skills. A bit older than pics, but still a worthwhile visit. As I have seen her not likely to revisit, but her donation is reasonable in comparison to so many others with crazy rates.

  8. #4354

    Stay away from

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Seems to have a pretty solid menu there, like that other Italian girl who provided all, but I have my suspicions and I believe someone has seen her before.


    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/sam-is-available/737714205862
    Ya she is a bag of bones strung out on Herion and I know a couple of people that she has robbed so letting you know.

  9. #4353

    Another ZIP Code

    Quote Originally Posted by Fightclub  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...1517.htm?cat=1

    I have seen her few times over the years. Def a must see in North Naples, Legs for days and very accomodating.
    Yes a must see and like I said when you start going for the daty and start at the feet, half way up you go into another zip code, my god those legs are long, but the reward at the end and see a beautiful trimmed pussy is well worth the exploration. She love her pussy eaten as much as she loves to suck cock, a girl after my own heart. A must see when in north Naples, try it and hopefully affordable for your budget you will repeat I do?? Ciao fellow mongers.

  10. #4352

    Bait bucket

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Seems to have a pretty solid menu there, like that other Italian girl who provided all, but I have my suspicions and I believe someone has seen her before.




    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/sam-is-available/737714205862
    One of the worst smelling coochies I've ever smelled. Teeth are black. Spots and other blemishes all over her body and dirty. Her pics don't represent what you get at all. She encourages not wrapping up which is a huge red flag. I wrapped but still wanted to dunk my junk in bleach when it was over. Other than that she's great.

  11. #4351

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad.
    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...1517.htm?cat=1

    I have seen her few times over the years. Def a must see in North Naples, Legs for days and very accomodating.

  12. #4350

    Just meet Summer

    So I just had a great time with Summer she is 26 yr old white girl if anyone is interested let me know she said no Greek and no kissing everything else is open for discussion sorry only have phone number pm me if interested.

  13. #4349

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    What can I say about a Pro that some of you I hope had the pleasure. Little pricey but O M G when she is here I go to North Naples and take the plunge. From A to Z what the fuck else can you ask for. I would compare her to the Ever Reedy battery (spell check please LOL). This is the first time my Johnson told me he needs some time off. O M G BBBJ cim and keeps going. Try it, like Mikey says you'll like it, me I say I am L O V I and G it. Got to put Junior to sleep. Ciao.
    Is there a link to her ad.

  14. #4348

    Saylor

    Anyone had any experience or intel on Saylor Rae in Naples? Advertises on Adultsearch.

  15. #4347

    Amazing Grace

    What can I say about a Pro that some of you I hope had the pleasure. Little pricey but O M G when she is here I go to North Naples and take the plunge. From A to Z what the fuck else can you ask for. I would compare her to the Ever Reedy battery (spell check please LOL). This is the first time my Johnson told me he needs some time off. O M G BBBJ cim and keeps going. Try it, like Mikey says you'll like it, me I say I am L O V I and G it. Got to put Junior to sleep. Ciao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape