Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,806 to 23,820 of 41302
-
10-22-20 03:56 #17497Senior Member

Posts: 98Sorry for your story too
I hope we can just stop seeing these providers so they can learn a lesson. The demons on there backs keep them from walking in a straight line but guys willing to put up with there non sense and keep seeing them even after bad reviews just keep ruining the hobby and the joy.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 03:47 #17496Senior Member

Posts: 98Crazy
Yeah, you can't help them because they don't want it. I understand they are humans but if only thing your worried about is the next fix. All I'm worried about is the next nut! I still try to help but I never replete with a provider that's bad service or gives me the run around.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 01:16 #17495Regular Member

Posts: 18Let's Play boys, incall only Palatka
I'm on the area and have something scheduled a little later has anyone seen her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/901327147799
-
10-21-20 21:20 #17494Senior Member

Posts: 618Paradise falls
Forgot the link.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/694232714163
-
10-21-20 21:10 #17493Senior Member

Posts: 260Maddison
Did the girl have like red shoulder length hair?
Originally Posted by Mejonez
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 20:26 #17492Senior Member

Posts: 554I saw her a few years ago and that smell still haunts me. It was so bad it almost threw me out of the game for life LOL.
Originally Posted by Baxter23
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 20:09 #17491Senior Member

Posts: 618Paradise falls
Although the pictures and ad are fresh and new, the provider has been around a while. Don't ask for AKA's. I don't know.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
I had a dream which involved someone who looks very similar to the chick in the ad who walked out of a Salisbury road hotel to greet me while smoking a cigarette. We took the stairs up a flight or two to the smoke filled room. I set half the 1. 6 on the counter for an hours worth of time. The clothes came off to reveal flab, she went down. That's all the good part.
The rest is total shit.
"Don't touch me! You'll ruin the mood".
"Do you smoke?
"I'm ordering some weed" And called her friends, a couple times. Then took 'her money' to the bathroom.
I left.
Do not go!
-
10-21-20 20:07 #17490Senior Member

Posts: 554Who does she think she's fooling saying she's 38?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/719421534136
-
10-21-20 19:58 #17489Senior Member

Posts: 618Paradise
This skank is definitely not Jamie from St. Aug.
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 15:34 #17488Senior Member

Posts: 170I'd like to know about them also!
Originally Posted by Tcxmo74
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 14:16 #17487Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone seen her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/667119476526
I talked to her a couple days before to setup, then 30 min before appointment, and she was good to go.
Then ghosted on me when it came time for a location.
Was too bad, looking for a reliable girl downtown.
-
10-21-20 14:04 #17486Senior Member

Posts: 45Traveling Latinas
Just wanted to check in and see if anyone of you had tried the recent Laguna talent that has been traveling through our town lately. I am going to try to schedule something for Friday with this little gem. https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2121928 . Just hope she is real. If you guys have had any experience I would love to hear.
-
10-21-20 12:35 #17485Regular Member

Posts: 6Not the girl in the pic and it was a bad experience rush job and a lot of upselling not worth your or my time I would advise to find different provider unless you want to have a bad day.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 08:18 #17484Senior Member

Posts: 37Few months ago
That guess is actually totally right I actually went to visit her a few months ago and paid for a hh and she rushed me like it was a qv mind you this is my go to and normally with brandy I could get that quick job done but there was an odor from the back and her body wasn't the same couldn't finish she apologised telling me I could get a hh for below qv price but I haven't went back was hoping I'd hear a review that told me something different but she doesn't seem to give the same experience anymore and I've been looking for a go to since.
Originally Posted by NoskCaj
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 08:14 #17483Regular Member

Posts: 12
Originally Posted by Baxter23
[View Original Post]
Yeah I have seen her two times now. I was interested in her cause she looks like my neighbours 20 something daughter. Needless to say. I want to fuck her bad. Though every time her pussy smelled so bad. Literal fish smell. The first time I just let her know hey. I ain't paying full price for that. I couldn't keep hard how bad it smelled. Also she was complaining and clock watching. She only wanted missionary, she claimed she hurt her leg (no visible signs of injury, just think she was being lazy). She contacted me again and said she needed to make some money. I told her well you correct the issues from last time. I will give you the standard rate we agreed on and give her what I shorted her for the smell. So I got there. Guess what. Still smelled bad. She was also clearly right out of the shower. I could smell the soap and shampoo on her. She claimed her pussy doesn't smell. I fucked her and the smell was horrendous. Then asked her to finish me off with head. She then put my dick in her mouth and she gagged from the smell of it. A loud and audible "BLLLEEEEEEECHHH! I said see. Your pussy is stinky as fuck. I didn't pay her shit that time at all. Never go to this nasty little troll.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






