Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 31652
-
10-22-20 10:05 #18572Senior Member

Posts: 2956So close!
Originally Posted by FunSpot10
[View Original Post]
In fact, look one post below your post, there's her info! Good luck!
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 08:29 #18571Senior Member

Posts: 968She has a handle on this site. Just msg her and she will get back with digits.
Originally Posted by FunSpot10
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 05:48 #18570Senior Member

Posts: 82Hey
How do you get in touch with jersey girl.
Originally Posted by JusWansed
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 02:40 #18569Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thanks Sweetie
Wow thank you so much for this awesome review.
Originally Posted by NeoMax
[View Original Post]
I really enjoyed your company as well Sweetie. Looking forward to seeing you again sometime soon.
JerseyGirl.
XoXo.
-
10-21-20 15:52 #18568Senior Member

Posts: 157From what they told me Berlin will see select individuals that have already gone through Avalon's screening process and that Berlin will be fairly picky with who she sees. I think I made the list! It was an extremely fun time!
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 14:14 #18567Senior Member

Posts: 1668Wow is right!
They look amazing. Lucky man!
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 12:25 #18566Senior Member

Posts: 335Good god.
I need a tissue.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 12:04 #18565Senior Member

Posts: 127Any idea if Berlin is avail by herself? And where I can find her info. Avalon told me no new clients until November.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 12:01 #18564Senior Member

Posts: 40Nadiarose
Fun meeting with this lady. She is just as her pictures represent great personality lovely smile and attitude is the best I have run into in quite some time. Nice incall location. She does have a dog if that is off putting be advised. Open and willing to make sure you are pleased fully and a very fun time will be had. Yes I will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/55288566/
-
10-21-20 06:57 #18563Senior Member

Posts: 153Full digits
The last three are 153 yeah definitely try she's worth it. Probably favorite Latin provider so far. Just keep an eye out when you see her post because she ghosts from time to time.
Originally Posted by LucasWt
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 03:50 #18562Senior Member

Posts: 1039I tried Monday, she told me she is totally booked up this week. You have to get an appointment ASAP when you find out she is coming to Orlando. I'm disappointed myself.
Sox.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 23:24 #18561Senior Member

Posts: 127Nice! I sent Avalon a PM yesterday. No reply yet.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 20:45 #18560Senior Member

Posts: 683Avalon & Berlin WOW!!
I guess I will put this in the positive review section since there isn't a. Holyfuck amazing section! Both women are insatiable, both are extremely beautiful, both are amazing kissers, I am still in awe. The positions were so much fun, they both tasted delicious. Just beyond expectations, you have to see for yourself because words can't describe what an amazing time they gave me, before I left I had to check to see if I still had my cock because they devoured me. What an amazing time. Took this photo since it was Taco Tuesday. If my heart ever recovers I will definitely see them both again as a Duo, but will definitely see each solo, because they're both amazing in their own way, I'm simplydrained and still astonished, thank you for a wonderful time ladies.
-
10-20-20 20:02 #18559Senior Member

Posts: 464Pse
And you definitely get the porn star experience with Avalon.
Originally Posted by JobsForAngel
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 18:27 #18558Senior Member

Posts: 161Avalon's looks
Definitely close to that. I had to look her up because I didn't know who you were talking about. Definitely shorter but the body is definitely a match and the face is definitely close.
Originally Posted by BoomGoRocket
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




