Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 24825
-
10-20-20 20:01 #15120Senior Member

Posts: 1175Questionable
The one your link takes me to shows pics I've seen in a ton of fake ads.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 19:59 #15119Senior Member

Posts: 220The girl you linked is a CamGirl / Singer apparently.
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
https://www.vice.com/en/article/yw8z...r-music-career
So based on what she make doing Cam / SnapChat etc I doubt the add is legit, probably just stole pics off the Snap or something. At the rate of $ $ I highly doubt that it's a real ad.... way underpriced she could easily ask 3-5x that and not bat an eye.
-
10-20-20 18:44 #15118Senior Member

Posts: 478I can't tell if you're serious but that's the exact pose I used to ask to see for verification LMAO.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 18:04 #15117Senior Member

Posts: 421For the love of God find out. Try to get one of them to send some form of awkward verification photo they can't Google.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
I like to do stick up ring finger and thumb only and touch chin with ring finger or something like that 🤣.
-
10-20-20 17:23 #15116Senior Member

Posts: 44Lusan
I did a quick browse of the site and on the main page for searching indy each lady shows when they last logged in. Might not mean much overall but most of them have not been on the site in quite some time. Definitely let us know if you give her a try!
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 16:50 #15115Senior Member

Posts: 897Gorgeous!
If things work out, please post at least a quick summary!
Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020
[View Original Post]
John Guest.
-
10-20-20 16:18 #15114Senior Member

Posts: 222EB Phone numbers
Sometimes, if you hover your mouse over the tab at the top of the listing, it will show you the phone number. Don't write any comments on that site. The guy is a dick and will block you, even if you just report that the girls pics show up 537 times.
Originally Posted by Krayzie317
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 13:02 #15113Senior Member

Posts: 317Questionable
I was enticed by the pics, as I think any warm-blooded male would be. After some convo, we set a date. She asked how I was going to pay. I said cash. She does not accept cash. Although she did not ask for the money up front,” I backed off.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Admin2; 10-22-20 at 00:43. Reason: Requested by OP
-
10-20-20 12:12 #15112Senior Member

Posts: 181Anyone dream with girls on escort-galleries?
They're an advertiser on here, so I clicked and saw 11 women listed for Indy. Particularly like this one. Anyone know of these women, or her specifically, are legit?
https://www.escort-galleries.com/lusan-20548-c504
-
10-20-20 11:56 #15111Senior Member

Posts: 727Green Eyes
I saw her this morning based on your review and spot on the head, she likes the doggy as well and I finished in her mouth. Communication is great and I also will repeat.
Originally Posted by QuestProtecter
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 10:28 #15110Senior Member

Posts: 32Real?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34166811
For some reason I think I've seen her before on various sites in the past otherwise I'd say she's a scam.
Anyone have any info on her.
-
10-20-20 02:44 #15109Senior Member

Posts: 72Eb
Is anyone else having issues with EB not showing phone numbers?
-
10-20-20 01:52 #15108Senior Member

Posts: 178Green Eyes
Just saw this one. Small BBW with huge breasts and beautiful light green eyes. Good personality, gives a very nice BBBJ with lots of tongue action, and has very affordable rates. She looks better in person than her pictures. Saw her at a decent westside hotel. I will repeat.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/55189788/
-
10-19-20 18:59 #15107Senior Member

Posts: 350Before her pharma issues took control she was an excellent provider with an amazing body, but now I'm pretty sure she is willing to do anything to get her fix when you can get a hold of her. You're playing a game of Russian roulette with her IMO.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 18:49 #15106Senior Member

Posts: 350I unfortunately have. She was in a low end hotel on the east side. She isn't ugly, but her face was pretty rough looking. Her body is actually pretty nice. The service was lack luster. Very mechanical, and not rude, but she didn't want to put much effort into it either.
Originally Posted by WholeThang448
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




