Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,486 to 19,500 of 30805
-
10-21-20 09:10 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 122Stacy
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/331197651271
She a lot of fun. Ask about Nuru fuck. Damn hot.
-
10-21-20 08:45 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 28I've seen them both Amber is super sexy to me she is short and just has great looks. Her services are ok a decent BBBJ she doesn't allow daty some child hood issue and her kitty was nice and tight overall good experience.
Originally Posted by Fcb5199
[View Original Post]
Spanish girl is decent doesn't look like pics to me but still decent looking girl she allows it all and she has a tight good looking kitty no smell and was great to get your tongue in.
I would say visit them both they are fun and no issues.
-
10-21-20 07:08 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 122Jlo
I've seen Jlo. Best ass for sure. Picture perfect. QV was just ok. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Fcb5199
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 23:09 #11317Senior Member

Posts: 51Amber & Jlo
Anyone see these two? There are both located conveniently near me. Both ads look similar. Thanks.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/136907564977
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/977374239207
-
10-20-20 20:40 #11316Senior Member

Posts: 139She looks better with her clothes on. All the loose belly skin made me want to puke.
Originally Posted by Ranked;5032824[URL
-
10-20-20 20:36 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 118Summer rain
Anyone visit summer rain recently?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55266841/#.
I tried to make contact, got to the area then silence. i saw some good reviews in Jan/March
just wondering if anything recent
I was able to meet up with the other summer on capital.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/55258641/
Good BBBJ. 8.
She was in a room with her kid in the other room.
Other than that, very accommodating.
-
10-20-20 19:50 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 126CLB. Godamn. I feel like I caught aids just viewing that mugshot.
Originally Posted by Triangle7
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 16:37 #11313Regular Member

Posts: 19Have you seen her at her residence? Does she have roommates or a bf around?
Originally Posted by Joak749
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 16:01 #11312Senior Member

Posts: 26I had an appointment set up with her. Went to her new place and was 10 minutes early. Text 3 or 4 times over 1/2 hour and no response.
Originally Posted by Ranked;5032824[URL
-
10-20-20 14:09 #11311Regular Member

Posts: 15First 2 visits ranged from 60-70 for the qv while the hh depended on her mood but was 80. Last I saw she's asking for 120 hh which isn't as worth it for me personally.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 11:47 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 173How's the "snatch"
How's her skills? Is it worth. 60 or. 80 and and 45 min ride? I like foreign dreams.
.
Originally Posted by Joak749
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 11:41 #11309Regular Member

Posts: 3Be Careful
Hey guys,
Be careful out there. It looks like Uncle is busy this week. It looks like Petite Freak (CLB) and her friend KJ (KDR) were picked up on the 18th for engaging in some other recreational activity.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/331260402927
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/270626949361
-
10-20-20 09:40 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 79I've seen Darby a couple of times and have been ghosted by her as well. Fun times with her, but she has some issues and won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
If you want a GFE MILF, you might consider Brooke. The pics aren't her, but she has a very nice body and aims to please. Nice, safe neighborhood in a private home. 160/200.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1103415
-
10-20-20 07:36 #11307Senior Member

Posts: 122Madison
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55252792/
Any info on her?
-
10-20-20 00:08 #11306Regular Member

Posts: 15Olivia
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9194383493
I've met with her 3 times, each time about 7 months apart. Every single time we've met she pulls the doesn't have protection is a BJ ok line. The first time I went out of my way to bring one and the rest of the times I've let her search for one in the room.
She does have a nice curvy body and is able to take it roughly but she's more of a last resort for me at this point.
Hope this helps anyone with questions!










Reply With Quote





