Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11222
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcb5199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see these two? There are both located conveniently near me. Both ads look similar. Thanks.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/136907564977

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/977374239207
    I've seen them both Amber is super sexy to me she is short and just has great looks. Her services are ok a decent BBBJ she doesn't allow daty some child hood issue and her kitty was nice and tight overall good experience.

    Spanish girl is decent doesn't look like pics to me but still decent looking girl she allows it all and she has a tight good looking kitty no smell and was great to get your tongue in.

    I would say visit them both they are fun and no issues.

  2. #11221

    Jlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Fcb5199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see these two? There are both located conveniently near me. Both ads look similar. Thanks.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/136907564977

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/977374239207
    I've seen Jlo. Best ass for sure. Picture perfect. QV was just ok. I would repeat.

  3. #11220

    Amber & Jlo

    Anyone see these two? There are both located conveniently near me. Both ads look similar. Thanks.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/136907564977

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/977374239207

  4. #11219
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked;5032824[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/55252792/[/URL]

    Any info on her?
    She looks better with her clothes on. All the loose belly skin made me want to puke.

  5. #11218

    Summer rain

    Anyone visit summer rain recently?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55266841/#.

    I tried to make contact, got to the area then silence. i saw some good reviews in Jan/March
    just wondering if anything recent

    I was able to meet up with the other summer on capital.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/55258641/

    Good BBBJ. 8.

    She was in a room with her kid in the other room.

    Other than that, very accommodating.

  6. #11217
    Quote Originally Posted by Triangle7  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Be careful out there. It looks like Uncle is busy this week. It looks like Petite Freak (CLB) and her friend KJ (KDR) were picked up on the 18th for engaging in some other recreational activity.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/331260402927

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/270626949361
    CLB. Godamn. I feel like I caught aids just viewing that mugshot.

  7. #11216
    Quote Originally Posted by Joak749  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9194383493

    I've met with her 3 times, each time about 7 months apart. Every single time we've met she pulls the doesn't have protection is a BJ ok line. The first time I went out of my way to bring one and the rest of the times I've let her search for one in the room.

    She does have a nice curvy body and is able to take it roughly but she's more of a last resort for me at this point.

    Hope this helps anyone with questions!
    Have you seen her at her residence? Does she have roommates or a bf around?

  8. #11215
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked;5032824[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/55252792/[/URL]

    Any info on her?
    I had an appointment set up with her. Went to her new place and was 10 minutes early. Text 3 or 4 times over 1/2 hour and no response.

  9. #11214
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    How's her skills? Is it worth. 60 or. 80 and and 45 min ride? I like foreign dreams.
    First 2 visits ranged from 60-70 for the qv while the hh depended on her mood but was 80. Last I saw she's asking for 120 hh which isn't as worth it for me personally.

  10. #11213

    How's the "snatch"

    How's her skills? Is it worth. 60 or. 80 and and 45 min ride? I like foreign dreams.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joak749  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9194383493

    I've met with her 3 times, each time about 7 months apart. Every single time we've met she pulls the doesn't have protection is a BJ ok line. The first time I went out of my way to bring one and the rest of the times I've let her search for one in the room.

    She does have a nice curvy body and is able to take it roughly but she's more of a last resort for me at this point.

    Hope this helps anyone with questions!
    .

  11. #11212

    Be Careful

    Hey guys,

    Be careful out there. It looks like Uncle is busy this week. It looks like Petite Freak (CLB) and her friend KJ (KDR) were picked up on the 18th for engaging in some other recreational activity.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/331260402927

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/270626949361

  12. #11211
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been out in a while so after reading reviews on Darby I thought I'd give it a try. I read many have been ghosted, but I went to Chapel Hill anyway. A good drive from Crabtree area. I took my pill and headed out. Got there on time. Text her I was there. Nothing. Damn I got ghosted too. I should have gone with the facts rather than the few great reviews she has. I tried Foxx and she's out of town. Solace doesn't respond anymore. Damn. Went home and took care as I watched some porn. I won't try again. You may have better luck. But being ghosted is the last straw for me. Any reliable suggestions. My type is GFE milfs
    I've seen Darby a couple of times and have been ghosted by her as well. Fun times with her, but she has some issues and won't repeat.

    If you want a GFE MILF, you might consider Brooke. The pics aren't her, but she has a very nice body and aims to please. Nice, safe neighborhood in a private home. 160/200.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1103415

  13. #11210

  14. #11209

    Olivia

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9194383493

    I've met with her 3 times, each time about 7 months apart. Every single time we've met she pulls the doesn't have protection is a BJ ok line. The first time I went out of my way to bring one and the rest of the times I've let her search for one in the room.

    She does have a nice curvy body and is able to take it roughly but she's more of a last resort for me at this point.

    Hope this helps anyone with questions!

  15. #11208
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillete9112  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ashton after a lengthy back and forth. Same issues as most people here have stated. She's not too good at communicating. Went to the place. A cluttered apartment she was using and it was clear why she never responds on time. Demons have a good hold on her. She fluttered in and out through out the session. A big turnoff for me. No kissing as well. Reason was Corona (but me thinks its cause of my skin color and on the younger side). Overall I'd rate the visit a 5/10. Gave a so so BBBJ, did a few positions, she rode me well, nice kitty, but I didn't even finish. Her behaviour had me on edge. Might have caught her at a bad time as well. It's sad to see her when you compare with her pics. Demons have taken their toll. If she took care of herself better, she'd be elite.
    On the plus side now you know the area she's probably most frequently in so if you see her out and about you can probably catch a discount!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape