Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23160

    Sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, newish to Chicago. Have seen a small handful of girls, but hadn't hit an AMP until this weekend and never been to a Latina massage place.

    First went to Princess Latina. Someone earlier said the receptionist was a smoke show and he's right. That is the end of positives on this place for me. I didn't see what any of the other girls looked like, but my girl was not great. Overweight, cold, worst massage ever, didn't say anything whole time, seemed to be giving me a death stare whole time. "Massage" which was a light rub down and seemed to last forever, then flip. $ for HE or $$ for a rubber BJ, no thanks. She was not a friendly negotiator and I wanted to cut my losses, but took the HE from the fatty. Never again, unless I could see a lineup of girls. If anyone has tips on getting a better girl let me know please.

    SXL was typical AMP. Juju gave me a great massage. Deep and with good power for a little 40 why / o Asian. She has been talked about here plenty, so won't continue other than to say I was surprised how tight her body was under her mom jeans and not so flattering t shirt. Gave good head also.

    Be safe out there boys!
    So funny about her dress habits. It's like she's dying to show you that she is 45! But I'm in solid agreement on her body.

    Anyone try the other girl at SXL, Christina? I had her a few months ago but I've not been able to connect with her since.

  2. #23159

    Ling on Clybourn

    Decided to TOFTT. I had a feeling about this place, and my feeling was mostly wrong.

    Called in advance, made an appointment, showed up on time. Was greeted at the door by a very average-bodied Asian woman wearing a mask. The fist thing I noticed was that the walls didn't go all the way up to the ceiling, which is something I hate.

    I laid face down naked without a towel on so as to make my intentions clear. She put the towel back on me as soon as she got in the room, and proceeded to give me a very nice Swedish massage. Definitely good quality from that perspective.

    As the massage went on I did some casual OTC roaming around her legs and met no resistance. Then she started with some light, but fairly pleasurable teasing and brushing around my ass and balls As the towel fell off me. On the flip she put the towel over me again and then started pushing it a bit further down with her massage strokes, but less aggressive than when I was face down. With about 5 minutes left in the session she grabbed my hand and filled it with oil and indicated that I should partake in self-service. That was a new one for me. I said I wanted her to do it, and grabbed her hand and put oil in her palm, to which she giggled, said no, and proceeded to finish me rather unspectacularly. But effectively.

    Hot towel wipe down and I was back on the street. Even if it was a place that got better with repeated visits, I wouldn't return due to the walls / lack of privacy.

    Still looking for a repeatable gem north of Roscoe Village.

  3. #23158

    Rr

    She posted a couple days ago on RR.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    Laura hasn't posted an ad since summer. I haven't seen her, but I've heard good things about her too. I might try asking Macie about her to see if she wants to do a 3 some next time I see her. I've been hesitant to ask because some girls get really offended when I ask about other girls.

  4. #23157
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    http://lauramarie.hotprovider.com/profile/ I thought Laura was sharing the apt with Macie several months ago. Laura was getting a lot of good press quite a while ago but I have not heard anything about her recently.
    Laura hasn't posted an ad since summer. I haven't seen her, but I've heard good things about her too. I might try asking Macie about her to see if she wants to do a 3 some next time I see her. I've been hesitant to ask because some girls get really offended when I ask about other girls.

  5. #23156

    SXL and Princess Latina

    Hey guys, newish to Chicago. Have seen a small handful of girls, but hadn't hit an AMP until this weekend and never been to a Latina massage place.

    First went to Princess Latina. Someone earlier said the receptionist was a smoke show and he's right. That is the end of positives on this place for me. I didn't see what any of the other girls looked like, but my girl was not great. Overweight, cold, worst massage ever, didn't say anything whole time, seemed to be giving me a death stare whole time. "Massage" which was a light rub down and seemed to last forever, then flip. $ for HE or $$ for a rubber BJ, no thanks. She was not a friendly negotiator and I wanted to cut my losses, but took the HE from the fatty. Never again, unless I could see a lineup of girls. If anyone has tips on getting a better girl let me know please.

    SXL was typical AMP. Juju gave me a great massage. Deep and with good power for a little 40 why / o Asian. She has been talked about here plenty, so won't continue other than to say I was surprised how tight her body was under her mom jeans and not so flattering t shirt. Gave good head also.

    Be safe out there boys!

  6. #23155

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster123  [View Original Post]
    I went to SXL today and got a 30 min massage for 50. I wanted an hour, but they were too "busy. " I had to wait 30 min, and finally the girl came in (same one as at the front). She's older but decent looking. She immediately starts upselling 140 lvl2 and 100 lvl 1. That was too much for me and I told her 80 for lvl 2. She said she would give lvl 2 but no actual massage and I said fine. As I was leaving, she started asking me for 80. I gave her 40 but she kept asking for more, but I didn't. I feel like the 40 tip was too much since I didn't get a massage.

    I've been here before, but years ago. I haven't done this recently but what she was asking for seems way too high especially since she was just decent looking. They may have been treating me this way since I'm not a regular, but experience was disappointing.
    They're so busy that they've done away with the massage altogether. Basically 190 for level 2 with a non existent massage. You can get FS with a younger girl at an apartment for less.

  7. #23154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1436
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    Macie is about a half mile northwest of Cicero and Irving Park, near Milwaukee Ave. I reported on her a month ago, but you can PM me if you have more questions.
    http://lauramarie.hotprovider.com/profile/ I thought Laura was sharing the apt with Macie several months ago. Laura was getting a lot of good press quite a while ago but I have not heard anything about her recently.

  8. #23153

    SXL. Disappointing

    I went to SXL today and got a 30 min massage for 50. I wanted an hour, but they were too "busy. " I had to wait 30 min, and finally the girl came in (same one as at the front). She's older but decent looking. She immediately starts upselling 140 lvl2 and 100 lvl 1. That was too much for me and I told her 80 for lvl 2. She said she would give lvl 2 but no actual massage and I said fine. As I was leaving, she started asking me for 80. I gave her 40 but she kept asking for more, but I didn't. I feel like the 40 tip was too much since I didn't get a massage.

    I've been here before, but years ago. I haven't done this recently but what she was asking for seems way too high especially since she was just decent looking. They may have been treating me this way since I'm not a regular, but experience was disappointing.

  9. #23152

    Amy

    Any fans of Amy, who used to be at Yun Ping? She's working again, elsewhere now. PM me for info.

  10. #23151

    Irving / Portage area

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any places walkable in portage and Irving park? I'm moving there soon and would love something very easy to get to. Any parlors or providers?

    James.
    Irving / Portage area is slim pickings, especially walking distance-wise. Chinese PPS with his jack shacks on Diversey, Addison or Irving. Dragon on Elston, near Irving. Beijing, Irving and Pulaski. All mediocre or worse places. Google is your friend. Map out some places and cross reference the forum.

    No hidden gems out that way, if that's what you're looking for.

  11. #23150

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Emily next time you are at SXL.
    I keep hearing about SXL. Where is it located?

  12. #23149

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any places walkable in portage and Irving park? I'm moving there soon and would love something very easy to get to. Any parlors or providers?

    I know Macie is there. What intersection? Roughly? Thanks guys!

    PMs are fine.

    James.
    Macie is about a half mile northwest of Cicero and Irving Park, near Milwaukee Ave. I reported on her a month ago, but you can PM me if you have more questions.

  13. #23148

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any places walkable in portage and Irving park? I'm moving there soon and would love something very easy to get to. Any parlors or providers?

    I know Macie is there. What intersection? Roughly? Thanks guys!

    PMs are fine.

    James.
    She is west of Cicero and a couple of blocks north of Irving.

  14. #23147

    Portage / Irving Park

    Any places walkable in portage and Irving park? I'm moving there soon and would love something very easy to get to. Any parlors or providers?

    I know Macie is there. What intersection? Roughly? Thanks guys!

    PMs are fine.

    James.

  15. #23146

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    For $80 for an hour massage from a freelancer, what did you expect? Of course she is going to upsell / charge for added services. If the dress had come off, you would have seen she is ultra skinny, has A cup tits, and is 50 years of age--her tummy, even though she is skinny, still has that old lady wrinkle flab under her belly button. The only places where your door fee gets you L1-L3 service is going to start at $140 and go up from there.
    Correct Gman. Treat her right and she treats you right. She does know how to do a good massage as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape