Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 1148 1648 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 24827
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15122

    Anyone

    Does anyone have experience with this one? I feel like I've seen reviews but can't find them.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...875/2197666157

  2. #15121
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    The girl you linked is a CamGirl / Singer apparently.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/yw8z...r-music-career

    So based on what she make doing Cam / SnapChat etc I doubt the add is legit, probably just stole pics off the Snap or something. At the rate of $ $ I highly doubt that it's a real ad.... way underpriced she could easily ask 3-5x that and not bat an eye.
    How do you find this kind of thing out?

  3. #15120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Questionable

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    They're an advertiser on here, so I clicked and saw 11 women listed for Indy. Particularly like this one. Anyone know of these women, or her specifically, are legit?

    https://www.escort-galleries.com/lusan-20548-c504
    The one your link takes me to shows pics I've seen in a ton of fake ads.

  4. #15119
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    They're an advertiser on here, so I clicked and saw 11 women listed for Indy. Particularly like this one. Anyone know of these women, or her specifically, are legit?

    https://www.escort-galleries.com/lusan-20548-c504
    The girl you linked is a CamGirl / Singer apparently.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/yw8z...r-music-career

    So based on what she make doing Cam / SnapChat etc I doubt the add is legit, probably just stole pics off the Snap or something. At the rate of $ $ I highly doubt that it's a real ad.... way underpriced she could easily ask 3-5x that and not bat an eye.

  5. #15118
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    For the love of God find out. Try to get one of them to send some form of awkward verification photo they can't Google.

    I like to do stick up ring finger and thumb only and touch chin with ring finger or something like that 🤣.
    I can't tell if you're serious but that's the exact pose I used to ask to see for verification LMAO.

  6. #15117
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    If things work out, please post at least a quick summary!

    John Guest.
    For the love of God find out. Try to get one of them to send some form of awkward verification photo they can't Google.

    I like to do stick up ring finger and thumb only and touch chin with ring finger or something like that 🤣.

  7. #15116

    Lusan

    I did a quick browse of the site and on the main page for searching indy each lady shows when they last logged in. Might not mean much overall but most of them have not been on the site in quite some time. Definitely let us know if you give her a try!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    They're an advertiser on here, so I clicked and saw 11 women listed for Indy. Particularly like this one. Anyone know of these women, or her specifically, are legit?

    https://www.escort-galleries.com/lusan-20548-c504

  8. #15115

    Gorgeous!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    They're an advertiser on here, so I clicked and saw 11 women listed for Indy. Particularly like this one. Anyone know of these women, or her specifically, are legit?

    https://www.escort-galleries.com/lusan-20548-c504
    If things work out, please post at least a quick summary!

    John Guest.

  9. #15114

    EB Phone numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having issues with EB not showing phone numbers
    Sometimes, if you hover your mouse over the tab at the top of the listing, it will show you the phone number. Don't write any comments on that site. The guy is a dick and will block you, even if you just report that the girls pics show up 537 times.

  10. #15113

    Questionable

    I was enticed by the pics, as I think any warm-blooded male would be. After some convo, we set a date. She asked how I was going to pay. I said cash. She does not accept cash. Although she did not ask for the money up front,” I backed off.

    Last edited by Admin2; 10-22-20 at 00:43. Reason: Requested by OP

  11. #15112

    Anyone dream with girls on escort-galleries?

    They're an advertiser on here, so I clicked and saw 11 women listed for Indy. Particularly like this one. Anyone know of these women, or her specifically, are legit?

    https://www.escort-galleries.com/lusan-20548-c504

  12. #15111

    Green Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one. Small BBW with huge breasts and beautiful light green eyes. Good personality, gives a very nice BBBJ with lots of tongue action, and has very affordable rates. She looks better in person than her pictures. Saw her at a decent westside hotel. I will repeat.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/55189788/
    I saw her this morning based on your review and spot on the head, she likes the doggy as well and I finished in her mouth. Communication is great and I also will repeat.

  13. #15110

    Real?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...daria/34166811

    For some reason I think I've seen her before on various sites in the past otherwise I'd say she's a scam.

    Anyone have any info on her.

  14. #15109

    Eb

    Is anyone else having issues with EB not showing phone numbers?

  15. #15108

    Green Eyes

    Just saw this one. Small BBW with huge breasts and beautiful light green eyes. Good personality, gives a very nice BBBJ with lots of tongue action, and has very affordable rates. She looks better in person than her pictures. Saw her at a decent westside hotel. I will repeat.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/55189788/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape