Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 131 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1955
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1100

    Skye at Bemis

    I had a nice 1 hour session with Skye. She is a cute Chinese woman, about 5' 2", average build and average bust. Called from a few blocks away and person on the phone said that they could take me now. I was greeted by Skye and noticed that it looked she was eating. I told her to go enjoy her lunch as I was not in a big rush. I opted for an hour with a shower. Shower and massage were fine. Only one noise blast from upstairs business and one other customer who she said to come back. Flip came and she asked how much I was going to tip. I said $60 and she grabbed me. I, regrettably, bought into the $20 up sell to take off her top but she asked sweetly and I was feeling good. Tried to slow her down but I was too relaxed and let go big. $60 for hour, $10 for shower, $60 hand tip, and $20 flashing.

  2. #1099

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan68  [View Original Post]
    Went back for another visit with Leeza, this time for a 30 minute massage. It was very good and at 80 is a much better value than the hour for 140. Either way her sessions usually run long and you can have as many pops as you can muster.

    Again, nothing on the table besides HE and she is an older lady but knows how to give a good FBSM
    How do I get a hold of her?

  3. #1098

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    Second the motion, great lady with superb technique!
    Went back for another visit with Leeza, this time for a 30 minute massage. It was very good and at 80 is a much better value than the hour for 140. Either way her sessions usually run long and you can have as many pops as you can muster.

    Again, nothing on the table besides HE and she is an older lady but knows how to give a good FBSM.

  4. #1097

    Ooops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Incorrect. They are rolling back from Phase 3 Step 2 to Phase 3 Step 1, not Phase 1. Basically putting more limits on indoor dining and stuff like that, but AMPs were under Phase 2 Step 2 so will not be affected.
    Shit, I'm sorry, I thought I read Phase 1. My bad.

  5. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...ase-3/2218346/

    Heads up, some of the worse Covid areas will be shutting down AMPs again.
    Incorrect. They are rolling back from Phase 3 Step 2 to Phase 3 Step 1, not Phase 1. Basically putting more limits on indoor dining and stuff like that, but AMPs were under Phase 2 Step 2 so will not be affected.

  6. #1095

    Some towns will go back to phase 1

    https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...ase-3/2218346/

    Heads up, some of the worse Covid areas will be shutting down AMPs again.

  7. #1094

    154 Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    It is fairly often that Amy calls me to drum up business, last call was when CiCi arrived. (which has proven to be a nice local addition) Yesterday Wendy called me to give me an update on her back up, she said MiMi and also Jenny are gone and Anna is the new second woman. That is a an old name at 154, not sure if she has been there before, or just a new woman with an old name.
    This Anna is a new lady with an old name. Our good old Anna is now back in China, I've just WeChat her hours ago, Anna will be forever gone no plan or any way (because of visa issue once they are out of US) to come back. I miss her a lot!

  8. #1093

    154 Central update

    It is fairly often that Amy calls me to drum up business, last call was when CiCi arrived. (which has proven to be a nice local addition) Yesterday Wendy called me to give me an update on her back up, she said MiMi and also Jenny are gone and Anna is the new second woman. That is a an old name at 154, not sure if she has been there before, or just a new woman with an old name.

  9. #1092

    Sunshine in Clinton

    Went to Sunshine in Clinton for the worst massage experience in all my years as a hobbyist. I was greeted by an ok looking older lady who assured she'd "take care" of me. I paid for a half hour. After about 10 minutes of horrible massage (more like poking and prodding at me) she tells me to flip and takes out the oil. We agree on a standard HE with UTC up top. After a lackluster, jackhammering HE I cum and she tells me I'm all "all set. " All set? It'd been 15 minutes, tops since I came in. I begrudgingly gave her a $40 tip and she has the nerve to tell me "no, no, we agree on $60." I literally had to wrestle another $20 bill out of her hands to put it back in my wallet. I tell her it'd only been 15 minutes so your definitely not getting anymore money and that got lost in translation. This pig then has the nerve to lock me in and demands another $20. At this point I'm a little nervous and quite furious so I unlock the door and slam it in her face.

    Never again.

    I've noticed a sense of entitlement from AMP recently and less of a paramount on service ever since the COVID thing. Have they upped their prices? Is it a collective thing?

    Suffice to say, I'll never go back to Sunshine and instead will go to Leeza or whoever else practices privately. I can't stand being shaken-down by old Asian providers who don't speak the language and whose only gift is the dubious ability to get one over on the customer.

    That begs the question: anybody got a private provider who is worth it?

  10. #1091

    Wendy

    Yes for the last 3 years every Christmas she gave a bottle of champagne and she gave me some kind of Chinese cooked food don't know the name.

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Same for me, I can't exactly bring those home and say, "I know a Chinese lady and she made them for me". They are pretty good, now, the smoked chicken was a little too smoky for my taste.

  11. #1090

    Re: Dumplings

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    They are great. I've sat in the car in the CVS parking lot eating them. Very nice touch, IMO, when she does that.
    Same for me, I can't exactly bring those home and say, "I know a Chinese lady and she made them for me". They are pretty good, now, the smoked chicken was a little too smoky for my taste.

  12. #1089

    Wendy's dumplings

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I have only had that happen with Wendy, for years she gave away a cheap Champagne at the Christmas holiday. Once in a while she would make make Dumplings. One time she brought home smoked Chinese Chickens. Last week it was an individually wrapped Chinese apples. Occasionally I stop at the Millbury Fish Market on Bemis rd, it is an Asian grocery store, I buy fresh vegetables and bring with me t which ever AMP I am visiting.
    They are great. I've sat in the car in the CVS parking lot eating them. Very nice touch, IMO, when she does that.

  13. #1088

    Ahhhh yes, Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    I have been told couple of times.

    " next time I cook Chinese food for you".

    I am not into Chinese food so I politely refuse.
    I have only had that happen with Wendy, for years she gave away a cheap Champagne at the Christmas holiday. Once in a while she would make make Dumplings. One time she brought home smoked Chinese Chickens. Last week it was an individually wrapped Chinese apples. Occasionally I stop at the Millbury Fish Market on Bemis rd, it is an Asian grocery store, I buy fresh vegetables and bring with me t which ever AMP I am visiting.

  14. #1087

    Phrases

    I have been told couple of times.

    " next time I cook Chinese food for you".

    I am not into Chinese food so I politely refuse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight  [View Original Post]
    Here are a couple more.

    "I do only for you".

    "You favorite customer".

  15. #1086

    Posted my AMP phrases

    Here is the link: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ot-really-mean.

    Please add to the thread if / when a new phrase comes up. Thanks for the help from my fellow AMP brothers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape