Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 807 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 12094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    SkScooter have you seen Asian Morgan out and about lately? I haven't seen her since last winter and I've been looking.
    Asian Morgan works the Lisbon strip, she looks bad. Extremely skinny and fraile looking.

  2. #7473

    Asian Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

    Mine are Morgan (not Asian Morgan) and Nia.

    Morgan is a thin athletic white girl with brown hair who only walks G once in a great while. She does not have a phone.

    Nia is a very tall gorgeous light black girl who is the best looking SW I ever scooped in MKE and she has a phone but she calls too often including at all hours of the day and night. He drug of choice is a combination of adderol and a downer. I forget the name of it but it is quite unique and so is she. She is a drop out from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.

    Both of them had stable housing so they could shower, brush their teeth and take care of themselves.

    I miss playing the game but I fear the virus so much I rarely drive the circuits anymore.

    Who are your fav SWs of all time?
    SkScooter have you seen Asian Morgan out and about lately? I haven't seen her since last winter and I've been looking.

  3. #7472

    Lesette

    Sat morn 1:30 am. Streets were quiet and almost deserted. 8th & G scooped a cute petite WSW. Talkative little thing, cute, 35 yo, 4 months preggo on her 7th child. Offered full srv capped. Settled for a CBJ at. 3. Not really my thing but she worked on it long enough to get the job done. Any one else familiar?

    Would repeat. Have digits.

  4. #7471

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomMan  [View Original Post]
    More of a question that a report. Was picking up something at menards south of the ballpark around 7 and a leggy blond walks by in knee highs, everything black. Tried to load the car fast but with the rain by the time I finished she was gone. Any regulars that walk that area? Would really like to track her down.
    Since that's 43 street near gf / National it wouldn't be out of the question but unlikely. You could have just tried. Gl.

  5. #7470

    Any idea?

    More of a question that a report. Was picking up something at menards south of the ballpark around 7 and a leggy blond walks by in knee highs, everything black. Tried to load the car fast but with the rain by the time I finished she was gone. Any regulars that walk that area? Would really like to track her down.

  6. #7469
    Car dates were the only thing I could arrange because the guy was home. The dates were at night. She gave me the time frame when I could come in but until recently, I wasn't able to go that early. Now I don't normally see her out to make arrangements. If she is out during daylight, she will not make eye contact. You practically have to run her over to get her attention. She gave me a phone number a while back but of course, it doesn't work anymore. I will have try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised you guys got car dates. She lives an older guy in an upper on 23rd & national. He must not have been working or she would have taken you to her place. Prefers the safety of her bedroom but can't do when he is home. She's got the greatest rack of any SW I've ever seen although her psychopathic talk and complaining is much to much to deal with. She also always mentions that one of her best clients is a milw sheriff or detective.

  7. #7468

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer is definitely a talker. I usually don't mind but she likes to tell everything. She even talks about the guys who pick her up; like the cars they drive and where they go to do the deed. One time after picking her up, we drove past a guy who was waiting for her. Apparently I scooped her as she was walking to meet him. She pointed out his car as passed and said she hoped he would stick around until she returned. She actually wanted me to park next to him so she could hop out and get in his car. I said no way and dropped her off close but out of view of him.

    She is definitely a skilled provider. She is just hard to find most of the time. She has a phone but it often is not working. She is also a bit off, possibly bipolar. Once she asked to use my phone after we were done and I refused. She then got mad but sort of just talked to herself. I thought she might go off any second and just kept saying, "I'm a good person. I don't know why I can use your phone. " Then she almost started to cry. I was glad to get her out of my car and planned to scratch her off the list. Of course I picked her up again and she obviously forgot all about last time. And then the yacking began all over. LOL.
    I'm surprised you guys got car dates. She lives an older guy in an upper on 23rd & national. He must not have been working or she would have taken you to her place. Prefers the safety of her bedroom but can't do when he is home. She's got the greatest rack of any SW I've ever seen although her psychopathic talk and complaining is much to much to deal with. She also always mentions that one of her best clients is a milw sheriff or detective.

  8. #7467
    Jennifer is definitely a talker. I usually don't mind but she likes to tell everything. She even talks about the guys who pick her up; like the cars they drive and where they go to do the deed. One time after picking her up, we drove past a guy who was waiting for her. Apparently I scooped her as she was walking to meet him. She pointed out his car as passed and said she hoped he would stick around until she returned. She actually wanted me to park next to him so she could hop out and get in his car. I said no way and dropped her off close but out of view of him.

    She is definitely a skilled provider. She is just hard to find most of the time. She has a phone but it often is not working. She is also a bit off, possibly bipolar. Once she asked to use my phone after we were done and I refused. She then got mad but sort of just talked to herself. I thought she might go off any second and just kept saying, "I'm a good person. I don't know why I can use your phone. " Then she almost started to cry. I was glad to get her out of my car and planned to scratch her off the list. Of course I picked her up again and she obviously forgot all about last time. And then the yacking began all over. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehead  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Jennifer, a decent looking, well dressed, middle-aged gal who was just out of the shower, on National around 20th. I was feeling generous & paid her $30 for some suck and spit but told her I'd tip & that the better it was the more I'd give her. She's obviously an experienced sex worker & gave a good performance so I gave her an extra 20. This one's a real talker & the only time she stopped blabbing on about something was when she was giving me the head & even then she had something to say. I'd pick her up again. This was mid pm one day last week. Pickins were slim on Greenfield, saw a couple on Lincoln but most action was on National this time.

    Any other Jennifer experiences you can share?

    Craven.

  9. #7466

    Oh yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Debbie C who was shot in her car on Orchard a few month ago. She was a once a week thing a few years back. Worked greenfield and sometimes Lincoln.

    Carrie M who lived on S Logan in Bay View. She walked Lincoln and KK. She eventually moved to Ft Atkinson but came into town on occasion but now has gone silent.

    Cheryl M. , Looney as they come. Walked Lincoln. She got married and now living off of Silver Spring. Retired
    Fond memories of Carrie, also her two sisters, Debbie and Dawn. Only had Debbie once, but Dawn and Carrie many, many time, back in the day!

  10. #7465
    Debbie C who was shot in her car on Orchard a few month ago. She was a once a week thing a few years back. Worked greenfield and sometimes Lincoln.

    Carrie M who lived on S Logan in Bay View. She walked Lincoln and KK. She eventually moved to Ft Atkinson but came into town on occasion but now has gone silent.

    Cheryl M. , Looney as they come. Walked Lincoln. She got married and now living off of Silver Spring. Retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

    Mine are Morgan (not Asian Morgan) and Nia.

    Morgan is a thin athletic white girl with brown hair who only walks G once in a great while. She does not have a phone.

    Nia is a very tall gorgeous light black girl who is the best looking SW I ever scooped in MKE and she has a phone but she calls too often including at all hours of the day and night. He drug of choice is a combination of adderol and a downer. I forget the name of it but it is quite unique and so is she. She is a drop out from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.

    Both of them had stable housing so they could shower, brush their teeth and take care of themselves.

    I miss playing the game but I fear the virus so much I rarely drive the circuits anymore.

    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

  11. #7464

    National

    I picked up Jennifer, a decent looking, well dressed, middle-aged gal who was just out of the shower, on National around 20th. I was feeling generous & paid her $30 for some suck and spit but told her I'd tip & that the better it was the more I'd give her. She's obviously an experienced sex worker & gave a good performance so I gave her an extra 20. This one's a real talker & the only time she stopped blabbing on about something was when she was giving me the head & even then she had something to say. I'd pick her up again. This was mid pm one day last week. Pickins were slim on Greenfield, saw a couple on Lincoln but most action was on National this time.

    Any other Jennifer experiences you can share?

    Craven.

  12. #7463

    Danielle

    Anyone knows how to contact Danielle.

  13. #7462
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

    Mine are Morgan (not Asian Morgan) and Nia.

    Morgan is a thin athletic white girl with brown hair who only walks G once in a great while. She does not have a phone.

    Nia is a very tall gorgeous light black girl who is the best looking SW I ever scooped in MKE and she has a phone but she calls too often including at all hours of the day and night. He drug of choice is a combination of adderol and a downer. I forget the name of it but it is quite unique and so is she. She is a drop out from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.

    Both of them had stable housing so they could shower, brush their teeth and take care of themselves.

    I miss playing the game but I fear the virus so much I rarely drive the circuits anymore.

    Who are your fav SWs of all time?
    There was this tiny Hispanic girl who used to be on the lower numbers of green a few years back. I think her name was Mercedes. She was tiny and petite and cute. Hands down my absolute favorite. Kelsey on the north side used to be one of my favs.

  14. #7461

    Brenda and Mindy.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

    Mine are Morgan (not Asian Morgan) and Nia.

    Morgan is a thin athletic white girl with brown hair who only walks G once in a great while. She does not have a phone.

    Nia is a very tall gorgeous light black girl who is the best looking SW I ever scooped in MKE and she has a phone but she calls too often including at all hours of the day and night. He drug of choice is a combination of adderol and a downer. I forget the name of it but it is quite unique and so is she. She is a drop out from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.

    Both of them had stable housing so they could shower, brush their teeth and take care of themselves.

    I miss playing the game but I fear the virus so much I rarely drive the circuits anymore.

    Who are your fav SWs of all time?
    Brenda and Mindy always went the extra mile. RIP both.

  15. #7460

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

    Mine are Morgan (not Asian Morgan) and Nia.

    Morgan is a thin athletic white girl with brown hair who only walks G once in a great while. She does not have a phone.

    Nia is a very tall gorgeous light black girl who is the best looking SW I ever scooped in MKE and she has a phone but she calls too often including at all hours of the day and night. He drug of choice is a combination of adderol and a downer. I forget the name of it but it is quite unique and so is she. She is a drop out from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.

    Both of them had stable housing so they could shower, brush their teeth and take care of themselves.

    I miss playing the game but I fear the virus so much I rarely drive the circuits anymore.

    Who are your fav SWs of all time?
    It has to be Elle and Abbi (I think that's her name. Hot blonde who sadly died last year). Elle was this asian young mix who was amazing until she got into drugs. Last time I saw her, she was out of control in a way. Abbi was so chill. And a hot young thing. I'm thinking I'm not remembering her name right.

    Diana and Mya are sweetheart and would be my favorite quantity providers for me. Older yet great none the less. Mya just can't hear well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape