Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 524 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 7853
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Not latey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jessi lately or has any current info as regards to looks and incall location? Read an unfavorable review earlier in the year about her appearance but she has always had mixed reviews. I can deal with no / missing teeth but those boobs of hers has caught my attention.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...f/727351861291
    She gave me the run around months ago. Waterbury to Danbury. Based on reviews, I'm glad we never met.

  2. #2902

    Re: Jessie and The Freak outs

    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember Jessie's breasts that big. I took my shirt off to start to get undressed and she did a shot of vodka then asked me if I wanted one and said sure. Then she said, if you take your shirt, I am taking mine off. I seriously didn't think much of them. I think I would have noticed those breasts in that picture. I think she has more tattoos now and I saw her a few years ago. She was great value for $60 qv. BBBJ, mish, and anal. BUT then she freaked on me and I left without finishing. I could be confusing her with this Jessie in your post but she does look very similar.
    I also had a similar experience 10 minutes into the session she said I was taking to long and we were done. I booked a HH appointment. I unlike the others was able to get my donation back.

  3. #2901

    Similar experience with Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember Jessie's breasts that big. I took my shirt off to start to get undressed and she did a shot of vodka then asked me if I wanted one and said sure. Then she said, if you take your shirt, I am taking mine off. I seriously didn't think much of them. I think I would have noticed those breasts in that picture. I think she has more tattoos now and I saw her a few years ago. She was great value for $60 qv. BBBJ, mish, and anal. BUT then she freaked on me and I left without finishing. I could be confusing her with this Jessie in your post but she does look very similar.
    I had a similar experience with Jessi one morning a few years back. At first, she gave me a fake address, just to make sure that I wasn't a cop or something. We started the session fine, but then she started listing the rules. No DFK, no FIV, no BBJ, no DATY. She wanted to warm up by rubbing herself on top of me and refused to let me enter until she was ready. Okay, that wasn't a problem, but in the middle of the session, she freaks out and starts complaining that I was taking too long and says that we're done. The entire session lasted less than fifteen minutes when I paid for half hour. I've read others had varying experiences. I guess it depends whether she's having a good or bad day. Good luck.

  4. #2900

    That's the old Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by AceWalker  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember Jessie's breasts that big. I took my shirt off to start to get undressed and she did a shot of vodka then asked me if I wanted one and said sure. Then she said, if you take your shirt, I am taking mine off. I seriously didn't think much of them. I think I would have noticed those breasts in that picture. I think she has more tattoos now and I saw her a few years ago. She was great value for $60 qv. BBBJ, mish, and anal. BUT then she freaked on me and I left without finishing. I could be confusing her with this Jessie in your post but she does look very similar.
    She also freaked on my, stopped halfway. Few years ago. I'm hearing she is missing front teeth and heavy drinker. I would be careful with this one.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  5. #2899
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jessi lately or has any current info as regards to looks and incall location? Read an unfavorable review earlier in the year about her appearance but she has always had mixed reviews. I can deal with no / missing teeth but those boobs of hers has caught my attention.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...f/727351861291
    I don't remember Jessie's breasts that big. I took my shirt off to start to get undressed and she did a shot of vodka then asked me if I wanted one and said sure. Then she said, if you take your shirt, I am taking mine off. I seriously didn't think much of them. I think I would have noticed those breasts in that picture. I think she has more tattoos now and I saw her a few years ago. She was great value for $60 qv. BBBJ, mish, and anal. BUT then she freaked on me and I left without finishing. I could be confusing her with this Jessie in your post but she does look very similar.

  6. #2898
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jessi lately or has any current info as regards to looks and incall location? Read an unfavorable review earlier in the year about her appearance but she has always had mixed reviews. I can deal with no / missing teeth but those boobs of hers has caught my attention.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...f/727351861291
    I think it depends on the time of the day and where she is staying. She is a crap shoot for sure but knows how to market herself. Use to hang on the infamous M street! Stay Safe!

  7. #2897

    MILF Jessi

    Has anyone seen Jessi lately or has any current info as regards to looks and incall location? Read an unfavorable review earlier in the year about her appearance but she has always had mixed reviews. I can deal with no / missing teeth but those boobs of hers has caught my attention.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...f/727351861291
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jboobs.jpg‎  

  8. #2896
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Dude, do your homework if you want to be a senior. Nikki is revised in Waterbury and Hartford. Horrible reviews that is your job to find out.
    Nikki probably just made that profile to ask about herself LOL.

  9. #2895

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by NwctMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nikki from Waterbury? https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/592067756788.

    Exchanged texts and seems cool but wanted to see if anyone had experience first.
    Dude, do your homework if you want to be a senior. Nikki is revised in Waterbury and Hartford. Horrible reviews that is your job to find out.

  10. #2894

    Nikki

    Has anyone seen Nikki from Waterbury? https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/592067756788.

    Exchanged texts and seems cool but wanted to see if anyone had experience first.

  11. #2893

    Intel

    Tie a 2 x4 to your ass in case you fall in.

  12. #2892
    Wow, I wonder if her boyfriend gives her HEAD?

  13. #2891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    That is just too damn funny!

  14. #2890

  15. #2889

    Date on phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    What a dumbass. Did she really leave her real name on her ad? It's a really interesting rabbit hole of other names and faces when you search her up.
    I think its her handlers phone and he screwed up. She is for real but a little dated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape