Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 524 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2889

    Date on phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    What a dumbass. Did she really leave her real name on her ad? It's a really interesting rabbit hole of other names and faces when you search her up.
    I think its her handlers phone and he screwed up. She is for real but a little dated.

  2. #2888

    Fake photos

    Probably obvious to everyone, but these photos are of Mckayla Maroney, a former Olympic gymnast.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...7/954652725801

  3. #2887
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    Ad looks kinda off, the fact that the person took a pic of their phone with their pic on it seems kinda odd.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/317469670869
    What a dumbass. Did she really leave her real name on her ad? It's a really interesting rabbit hole of other names and faces when you search her up.

  4. #2886
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    Ad looks kinda off, the fact that the person took a pic of their phone with their pic on it seems kinda odd.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/317469670869
    Especially since that date on the phone message appears to be 2016.

  5. #2885

    Sherlock

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Look at your pics, then cHeck this out. https://archives.rep-am.com/2013/07/...sted-in-sting/.
    That is some detective work Woody. Nice one!

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  6. #2884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    Ad looks kinda off, the fact that the person took a pic of their phone with their pic on it seems kinda odd.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/317469670869
    Look at your pics, then cHeck this out. https://archives.rep-am.com/2013/07/...sted-in-sting/.

  7. #2883

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    Ad looks kinda off, the fact that the person took a pic of their phone with their pic on it seems kinda odd.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/317469670869
    Always be wary in T-town. I remember Kelly as a SW in Waterbury. She got clean maybe 5 years ago and has been living in Torrington. She had a BF and was going to meetings so I wonder. The pictures look like her, but she would be 51 right now, not 39! Now, maybe because of Covid their work dried up and she is trying to make ends meet? If she was using again I would think she'd be in Waterbury, although Torrington's drug scene has gotten major. I would tread lightly here.

    Blue.

  8. #2882

    Anyone seen this

    Ad looks kinda off, the fact that the person took a pic of their phone with their pic on it seems kinda odd.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/317469670869

  9. #2881

    Any intel?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...8/741079239841

    Anyone see her? I find it hard to believe with that body that nobody has toftf.

  10. #2880

    Any info

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/695159606752

    Has anyone had any experience with this this young lady? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe!

  11. #2879

    Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Until I read the review about the stealing. Guess it was true. I have not had that bad an experience with her although I also can't say the overall package on this one was super good either. In my opinion some of her pics look a lot better than the other ones. The belly was a little bigger than ideal but not quite to the point of flat out unappealing. The pic attached is what I saw in real life. Would have looked better without the bun. Decent BBBJ but didn't always cim. Allowed DATY but didn't seem to enjoy it. Also another major turn off is sometimes she takes FOREVER getting ready or getting to the place herself after you arrive. Like over an hour. This in my opinion is too big a waste of time for people with normal lives. That coupled with the facts that there are others of about the same quality for less and the travel made me stop.

    Anyone know if she has demons? From my limited experience I didn't notice anything but sometimes it's not visible on them and you have to look for the tools used.
    Yep. She's got them.

    I will say, to her credit, before she pulled the cash and dash on me, I found her to be physically responsive and very sensual. She was never on time, even in her best days.

  12. #2878

    Mimi

    Seen this one a few years back and about a month back for a cardate. She gained alot of weight since the first time I seen her and was wearing a tracking device ankle bracelet we were parked near her residence which I don't advise going to if that's her current incall for her stg ad.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/520173961324

  13. #2877

    Backgroung un-appealing

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Until I read the review about the stealing. Guess it was true. I have not had that bad an experience with her although I also can't say the overall package on this one was super good either. In my opinion some of her pics look a lot better than the other ones. The belly was a little bigger than ideal but not quite to the point of flat out unappealing. The pic attached is what I saw in real life. Would have looked better without the bun. Decent BBBJ but didn't always cim. Allowed DATY but didn't seem to enjoy it. Also another major turn off is sometimes she takes FOREVER getting ready or getting to the place herself after you arrive. Like over an hour. This in my opinion is too big a waste of time for people with normal lives. That coupled with the facts that there are others of about the same quality for less and the travel made me stop.

    Anyone know if she has demons? From my limited experience I didn't notice anything but sometimes it's not visible on them and you have to look for the tools used.
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll pass. I have learned that past behavior, even years back, is highly predictable of future behavior. I think I am all set anyway at this time. Hard to find reliable, trustable and GFE partners. This state is a shit show but for UTRs.

  14. #2876

    Seen her a few times too

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    She used to work out of a condo in Waterbury, has stayed in Wolcott and Vernon. I used to see her with some regularity, then she pulled a cash and dash on me. I wouldn't see her, but if you do, don't pay up front.
    Until I read the review about the stealing. Guess it was true. I have not had that bad an experience with her although I also can't say the overall package on this one was super good either. In my opinion some of her pics look a lot better than the other ones. The belly was a little bigger than ideal but not quite to the point of flat out unappealing. The pic attached is what I saw in real life. Would have looked better without the bun. Decent BBBJ but didn't always cim. Allowed DATY but didn't seem to enjoy it. Also another major turn off is sometimes she takes FOREVER getting ready or getting to the place herself after you arrive. Like over an hour. This in my opinion is too big a waste of time for people with normal lives. That coupled with the facts that there are others of about the same quality for less and the travel made me stop.

    Anyone know if she has demons? From my limited experience I didn't notice anything but sometimes it's not visible on them and you have to look for the tools used.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bella2.jpg‎  

  15. #2875
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at a visit there but doing some homework, it looks like trouble. Has anyone seen her more than once since August and got a full hour? You pay for 1 h you should get 1 h. Anything else is a BS rip off. She does say MSOG in the add so the dude got ripped off. WTF?

    I can read she behaves with Jasmine but I know a trusted monger here who, like in some reviews, mentioned she changed her name from Bella and used to be in Wolcott. She used to be ok at first but then she made people wait, ripped them off and had a BF who knocked on doors.

    I am not saying this still is happening and this time is over but caution applies here. Did you see her? I trust your reviews.
    I saw Hailie with Jasmine the other day and had a great time but I agree that Jasmine keeps her in line. She's also looking a little worse for wear. I wouldn't do a solo with her like I would with Jasmine. I had a date with Hailie and Carmen a few months ago, Hailie went way downhill in comparison to then. She's a great way to get some Jasmine time though because she is always responsive while Jasmine can be tough to contact sometimes. I would and will definitely repeat as long as Jasmine is involved.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape