Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 343 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1640

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietGuy90  [View Original Post]
    She's on seeking under bunny456 or something like that. I haven't met her. She wasted my time twice made me drive all the way up to fucking orford and then not answer the phone. I waited around for an hour then left only because it was so far there went 5 hours then she did it again. She was supposed to meet me at a hotel in tilton which is about halfway and didn't show up either. Luckily I didn't get a room yet because of the other time.
    She is totally unreliable.

    She double books. Sort of first come first serve.

    If you live more than an hour away you may be wasting a lot of time.

    Do not count on her showing up anywhere but at the trailer on the dirt road. Even then if you get there and there is no black car she probably isn't there.

    The cell phone reception in that area SUCKS. I have to drive 25 a all the time. No reception at her trailer. There is Reception in Orford by the river and it also depends on your carrier.

    Yes she's fun but what is your time worth?

  2. #1639
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietGuy90  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/060734314470

    Seen this one a few times. Also see her walking when I'm driving around the city. She's cheap and does car or outcalls only. 60 for BBFS. She gives good head but she doesn't seem to enjoy getting fucked even though she made a mess on my seat. No cim or cip.
    Haha maybe it was another guys mess on your seats.

  3. #1638

    Tidbit

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/042028033749

    Anyone seen her? PM me if you can. Thanks! She looks fun. I appreciate it!
    She's legit as far as I can tell, but she doesn't see younger guys.

  4. #1637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/042028033749

    Anyone seen her? PM me if you can. Thanks! She looks fun. I appreciate it!
    Not worth it. She upsells when there wanted $100 ended up $150 should have left also gives a less than mediocre rub. FS is on the menu but she has a metal rod in her foot so she only likes doggie. Also she doesn't look anything like her pics. About 100 pounds heavier. Only positive it is in a decent hotel.

  5. #1636

    Massage with surprises

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...o/042028033749

    Anyone seen her? PM me if you can. Thanks! She looks fun. I appreciate it!

  6. #1635
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/381983098696

    Has anyone seen her I've been curious but I have trouble getting her to reply.

  7. #1634
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/060734314470

    Seen this one a few times. Also see her walking when I'm driving around the city. She's cheap and does car or outcalls only. 60 for BBFS. She gives good head but she doesn't seem to enjoy getting fucked even though she made a mess on my seat. No cim or cip.

  8. #1633
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link or anything on this girl? I can't place her.
    She's on seeking under bunny456 or something like that. I haven't met her. She wasted my time twice made me drive all the way up to fucking orford and then not answer the phone. I waited around for an hour then left only because it was so far there went 5 hours then she did it again. She was supposed to meet me at a hotel in tilton which is about halfway and didn't show up either. Luckily I didn't get a room yet because of the other time.

  9. #1632

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    If anybody has pictures or videos of Kylie up in New Hampshire. (Russian spinner). The girl that lives on the dirt road. I would love to trade. You're going to have to go first. Because I've been lied to and scammed too many times. So you know my word is my word. And I do have some pictures and videos of her. Definitely would like to meet some new friends and trade. I know she's Facebook friendly and picture and video friendly. So I'm sure a lot of guys are taking video of her. She doesn't care she is sex addict really.
    Does anyone have a link or anything on this girl? I can't place her.

  10. #1631

    Glad I stayed away

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/919813941474

    She is not new. The demon has this one hard.

    I would recommend stay away.
    I started texting her. Didn't like the vibe so I didn't meet.

  11. #1630

    Pass this one by

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/919813941474

    She is not new. The demon has this one hard.

    I would recommend stay away.

  12. #1629
    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...l/683145338158

    Visited her on Wednesday. I was pleasantly surprised by her appearance. She's a hot early 20's non smoker. She is tall I would say at least 510. Her place is a little messy but it's mostly laundry. She has 2 cats that wander around. I was quoted $$ for the hour with msog. I should have got the hhr as like most times I do try new girls I get rushed out at half hour. Other than being rushed out at hhr she was great. She smelled good gives nice head. I think she has a girlfriend from looking at her nightstands but she seemed into it.

  13. #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Visited her the other day. Great attitude, very friendly, and safe location. She does have a few extra pounds but that's what I like. Very nice tits and clean and smooth pussy. Started with BBBJ, head game was very good. Switched to DATY and she really got into that. Loud moaner which I love! Went back to BBBJ with breast relief which was great. She put the cover on me and I was in the mood to lay back and let her do the work so she rode me and between watching those tits bounce and listening to more of those moans. I popped pretty hard. Will DEF repeat.
    Any links to her?

  14. #1627

    Kylie (hot spinner)

    If anybody has pictures or videos of Kylie up in New Hampshire. (Russian spinner). The girl that lives on the dirt road. I would love to trade. You're going to have to go first. Because I've been lied to and scammed too many times. So you know my word is my word. And I do have some pictures and videos of her. Definitely would like to meet some new friends and trade. I know she's Facebook friendly and picture and video friendly. So I'm sure a lot of guys are taking video of her. She doesn't care she is sex addict really.

  15. #1626

    North end nympho

    Visited her the other day. Great attitude, very friendly, and safe location. She does have a few extra pounds but that's what I like. Very nice tits and clean and smooth pussy. Started with BBBJ, head game was very good. Switched to DATY and she really got into that. Loud moaner which I love! Went back to BBBJ with breast relief which was great. She put the cover on me and I was in the mood to lay back and let her do the work so she rode me and between watching those tits bounce and listening to more of those moans. I popped pretty hard. Will DEF repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape