Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 828 878 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6286

    Didn't last long

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review on Layla. Who was the gal that wasted you time so we know who see is.
    Didn't last long. She put them back up. This is her.

  2. #6285

    Thought I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review on Layla. Who was the gal that wasted you time so we know who see is.
    Sorry. Thought I did. I went back to get link but she pulled her ads down. I'll watch and if they pop back up I'll repost it for everyone. Sorry about that.

  3. #6284

    Kassi

    Seen Kassi around for a while and thought she looked good. So I finally pulled the trigger around 3 am when another option didn't pan out. Little more expensive that what's normal, but is was 3 am and I thought she looked hot. Nice house, nice neighborhood in the valley. Had to exchange face pics for verification. She greeted me at that door and I'm This can't be the same girl. It was, still the same pretty face, but much much bigger than in her pics. I'd say about 100 lb heavier. Well I though, heck I'm here. She was fun, clean, very sweet and nice. I had a good time I have to say. But she is just way larger that what I like. So, I won't be repeating. Hope this helps.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kassi-es...xington-859803

  4. #6283

    Layla?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ckuhns69  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled an appointment with someone in Richmond. Got there on time. Text her for room number. 5 min later, she texts back I need 10 min. When I scheduled with her I gave her an hour notice so she had plenty of time. So waited 10 min. Nothing yet. So texted Bbri, Layla, whatever you want to call her til she gives ya her real name. She answered right away. So I head there. 15 min away. Then previous girl text back and asked if I'm ready. I ignored her. She then texts me blaming me for wasting her time?? I don't play games and my time is important also. If you haven't seen Bri, you're missing out. Good looks, awesome attitude. This is a link to bri.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/465349844991
    Thanks for the review on Layla. Who was the gal that wasted you time so we know who see is.

  5. #6282

    Possibly going to become a regular

    Scheduled an appointment with someone in Richmond. Got there on time. Text her for room number. 5 min later, she texts back I need 10 min. When I scheduled with her I gave her an hour notice so she had plenty of time. So waited 10 min. Nothing yet. So texted Bbri, Layla, whatever you want to call her til she gives ya her real name. She answered right away. So I head there. 15 min away. Then previous girl text back and asked if I'm ready. I ignored her. She then texts me blaming me for wasting her time?? I don't play games and my time is important also. If you haven't seen Bri, you're missing out. Good looks, awesome attitude. This is a link to bri.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/465349844991

  6. #6281

    May luck out and see her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    FINALLY! I've been texting this girl for two months. She puts her ads up, and takes them down fast. Evidently doesn't want to see that many guys. Has a regular job, so only needs a little extra. Anyway, finally met her today. She's a bit heavier than her pics, but her sweetness, attentiveness and skills more than make up for a few extra pounds. Very good BBBJ, and that DATY was the cleanest and sweetest I've ever had. And she responded with a great BIG O! Went to mish, and never left. She responded with two more big O's, the second of which I joined her! She's a sweetheart! Not a spinner like I usually want, but I'll be seeing her again. Sorry, but she doesn't have an ad up right now, so no link to share. But if you check STG daily, you'll eventually see her ad. Treat her well. Of course, YMMV.

    You all be safe out there.
    I guess we just have to be on lookout. I thought he might have meant Cherry but guess it's not her. She sounds good.

  7. #6280

    2 in the hoosegow

    2 escorts (addicts) both attractive recently throw in. Whitney and Kat. Kat has a long record and looks bad. The ravages of drugs.

  8. #6279

    Katie cash and dash

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Got a text if I could see her she needed room cash by 10:30 so went asked if she could pay for the room first before we went to the room. SHE NEVER CAME BACK. Been seeing her twice a month for a few months thought I could trust her I WAS WRONG DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE. GUESS THE RUMORS OF DRUGS ARE TRUE. Too bad good service and pretty girl.
    Sorry about that, really stinks. That is the worst feeling when that happens. These gals are so stupid. Do they not know a good thing when they have it? No telling how much you have spent on her. If she had been honest my guess that you might've loaned / given her the money. Any of us that have been in the hobby long enough have been cash and dashed. You think you build up a trust while all they see in you are their next fix. Those bruises are not from rough sex. Probably boy friend pimping her out as well. Allie, is the only gal worth trusting that I have seen. The rest are pretty much addicts.

  9. #6278

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Got a text if I could see her she needed room cash by 10:30 so went asked if she could pay for the room first before we went to the room. SHE NEVER CAME BACK. Been seeing her twice a month for a few months thought I could trust her I WAS WRONG DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE. GUESS THE RUMORS OF DRUGS ARE TRUE. Too bad good service and pretty girl.
    After my last dealings with her I wouldn't recommend her either. Waste of time.

  10. #6277

    Disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Got a text if I could see her she needed room cash by 10:30 so went asked if she could pay for the room first before we went to the room. SHE NEVER CAME BACK. Been seeing her twice a month for a few months thought I could trust her I WAS WRONG DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE. GUESS THE RUMORS OF DRUGS ARE TRUE. Too bad good service and pretty girl.
    That's extremely disappointing. It was down to her and Kesley as trusted providers and we all know the latters situation. Thanks for the heads up.

  11. #6276

    Hypnotic Eyes, Aka Laina

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    WOW 2 months trying after 2 weeks I would of given up.
    Trust me bro, today was worth it. But then, I'm kinda stubborn. LOL.

  12. #6275

    Hypnotic Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    FINALLY! I've been texting this girl for two months. She puts her ads up, and takes them down fast. Evidently doesn't want to see that many guys. Has a regular job, so only needs a little extra. Anyway, finally met her today. She's a bit heavier than her pics, but her sweetness, attentiveness and skills more than make up for a few extra pounds. Very good BBBJ, and that DATY was the cleanest and sweetest I've ever had. And she responded with a great BIG O! Went to mish, and never left. She responded with two more big O's, the second of which I joined her! She's a sweetheart! Not a spinner like I usually want, but I'll be seeing her again. Sorry, but she doesn't have an ad up right now, so no link to share. But if you check STG daily, you'll see her. Treat her well. Of course, YMMV.

    You all be safe out there.
    WOW 2 months trying after 2 weeks I would of given up.

  13. #6274

    Hypnotic Eyes, Aka Laina

    FINALLY! I've been texting this girl for two months. She puts her ads up, and takes them down fast. Evidently doesn't want to see that many guys. Has a regular job, so only needs a little extra. Anyway, finally met her today. She's a bit heavier than her pics, but her sweetness, attentiveness and skills more than make up for a few extra pounds. Very good BBBJ, and that DATY was the cleanest and sweetest I've ever had. And she responded with a great BIG O! Went to mish, and never left. She responded with two more big O's, the second of which I joined her! She's a sweetheart! Not a spinner like I usually want, but I'll be seeing her again. Sorry, but she doesn't have an ad up right now, so no link to share. But if you check STG daily, you'll eventually see her ad. Treat her well. Of course, YMMV.

    You all be safe out there.

  14. #6273
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes. At least it was. I haven't used them in a while. But it was always true GFE and his girls are usually at least a 9 on the looks scale.
    I saw several girls from Fantasy about 10 years ago. Never had a miss. Everything is covered and you get what you pay for.

  15. #6272

    Katie of Lexington,

    Got a text if I could see her she needed room cash by 10:30 so went asked if she could pay for the room first before we went to the room. SHE NEVER CAME BACK. Been seeing her twice a month for a few months thought I could trust her I WAS WRONG DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE. GUESS THE RUMORS OF DRUGS ARE TRUE. Too bad good service and pretty girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape