Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 828 878 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 18049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6394

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Got a text if I could see her she needed room cash by 10:30 so went asked if she could pay for the room first before we went to the room. SHE NEVER CAME BACK. Been seeing her twice a month for a few months thought I could trust her I WAS WRONG DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE. GUESS THE RUMORS OF DRUGS ARE TRUE. Too bad good service and pretty girl.
    After my last dealings with her I wouldn't recommend her either. Waste of time.

  2. #6393

    Disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Got a text if I could see her she needed room cash by 10:30 so went asked if she could pay for the room first before we went to the room. SHE NEVER CAME BACK. Been seeing her twice a month for a few months thought I could trust her I WAS WRONG DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE. GUESS THE RUMORS OF DRUGS ARE TRUE. Too bad good service and pretty girl.
    That's extremely disappointing. It was down to her and Kesley as trusted providers and we all know the latters situation. Thanks for the heads up.

  3. #6392

    Hypnotic Eyes, Aka Laina

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    WOW 2 months trying after 2 weeks I would of given up.
    Trust me bro, today was worth it. But then, I'm kinda stubborn. LOL.

  4. #6391

    Hypnotic Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    FINALLY! I've been texting this girl for two months. She puts her ads up, and takes them down fast. Evidently doesn't want to see that many guys. Has a regular job, so only needs a little extra. Anyway, finally met her today. She's a bit heavier than her pics, but her sweetness, attentiveness and skills more than make up for a few extra pounds. Very good BBBJ, and that DATY was the cleanest and sweetest I've ever had. And she responded with a great BIG O! Went to mish, and never left. She responded with two more big O's, the second of which I joined her! She's a sweetheart! Not a spinner like I usually want, but I'll be seeing her again. Sorry, but she doesn't have an ad up right now, so no link to share. But if you check STG daily, you'll see her. Treat her well. Of course, YMMV.

    You all be safe out there.
    WOW 2 months trying after 2 weeks I would of given up.

  5. #6390

    Hypnotic Eyes, Aka Laina

    FINALLY! I've been texting this girl for two months. She puts her ads up, and takes them down fast. Evidently doesn't want to see that many guys. Has a regular job, so only needs a little extra. Anyway, finally met her today. She's a bit heavier than her pics, but her sweetness, attentiveness and skills more than make up for a few extra pounds. Very good BBBJ, and that DATY was the cleanest and sweetest I've ever had. And she responded with a great BIG O! Went to mish, and never left. She responded with two more big O's, the second of which I joined her! She's a sweetheart! Not a spinner like I usually want, but I'll be seeing her again. Sorry, but she doesn't have an ad up right now, so no link to share. But if you check STG daily, you'll eventually see her ad. Treat her well. Of course, YMMV.

    You all be safe out there.

  6. #6389
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes. At least it was. I haven't used them in a while. But it was always true GFE and his girls are usually at least a 9 on the looks scale.
    I saw several girls from Fantasy about 10 years ago. Never had a miss. Everything is covered and you get what you pay for.

  7. #6388

    Katie of Lexington,

    Got a text if I could see her she needed room cash by 10:30 so went asked if she could pay for the room first before we went to the room. SHE NEVER CAME BACK. Been seeing her twice a month for a few months thought I could trust her I WAS WRONG DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE. GUESS THE RUMORS OF DRUGS ARE TRUE. Too bad good service and pretty girl.

  8. #6387

    Backwoods Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Louisville monger here. Will be visiting soon and thought I'd try some bluegrass action. I'm considering Backwoods Barbie or Gypsy. Any bad stuff to relate with them? There's a few others I'm interested in seeing but many don't have names in their ads. Any providers I should definitely avoid? Thanks
    I saw Barbie last week. Seemed promising at first but once I got there it went to shit. She is much larger now than her pictures show. Her "man" was leaving as I got there. The house smelled like cig smoke. So if that's an issue, beware! Pros; the BBBJ w / COF was pretty good. That's about it.

  9. #6386

    College student?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/217785700223

    Saw this one pop up. Just seemed like an interesting post. Phone number is local though. Anybody know anything or have reviews?

  10. #6385

    Katie of Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRam1  [View Original Post]
    Any info regarding kateluvz being back anytime soon? She was one solid provider!
    With her charges? Not anytime soon. But yeah one of my favorite providers.

  11. #6384

    Kateluvz

    Any info regarding kateluvz being back anytime soon? She was one solid provider!

  12. #6383

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Stempo  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with Fantasy? The screening process makes me itch, but I could almost convince myself it's worth it if the girls are legit.
    Yes. At least it was. I haven't used them in a while. But it was always true GFE and his girls are usually at least a 9 on the looks scale.

  13. #6382

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry, but after reading and seeing her ads for over a year I really am curious. Does ANYONE actually see her, and if so, why? Her attitude and menu and donation requirements just seem so hospitable, friendly, and welcoming. My God.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/172477549602
    Have you searched her name?

    There are numerous posts about her, and none of them have a single positive thing to say.

    She has been ran off from here countless times, and she has also placed ads attempting to dox and expose people who call her.

    She is the worst of the worst.

  14. #6381
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Her number is for Fantasy. Mike has great girls and provide great service. If you haven't seen his girls before you may have the "be careful" for that number because he has a pretty rigorous screening process.
    Any experience with Fantasy? The screening process makes me itch, but I could almost convince myself it's worth it if the girls are legit.

  15. #6380

    Cory

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Her number is for Fantasy. Mike has great girls and provide great service. If you haven't seen his girls before you may have the "be careful" for that number because he has a pretty rigorous screening process.
    Thanks Ky Guy, that very well might be way I have that note with her. I have looked for her before, but I guess it was from a PM I deleted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape