Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 472 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 7073
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2813

    Re: KimberDevine

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/KimberDevine.

    KimberDevine.

    Thanks in advance!

    AJ.
    Search her name in search function, and you'll see her most recent scam.

  2. #2812

    KimberDevine

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Well yeah I have looked at reviews on PD and saw ratings on HX. I don't trust either of those, but I do trust most of the people in this forum so that's why I asked here.
    I saw her about 4 months ago, she was nice, pics accurate, service was ok. Not quite good enough to get a review from me, and not memorable enough that I have repeated, but I recall having fun and like I said she was very nice.

  3. #2811
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorManToy  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of reviews on PD and T. E. are.
    Well yeah I have looked at reviews on PD and saw ratings on HX. I don't trust either of those, but I do trust most of the people in this forum so that's why I asked here.

  4. #2810

    Macey. Lin, CarmenKatana, TinyHana

    Anybody know what happen to them? Are they taking a break because of the pandemic or did they retire? Any similar recommendations?

  5. #2809

    KimberDevine

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/KimberDevine.

    KimberDevine.

    Thanks in advance!

    AJ.
    Plenty of reviews on PD and T. E. are.

  6. #2808

    Intel

    Any info on this one? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/KimberDevine.

    KimberDevine.

    Thanks in advance!

    AJ.

  7. #2807

    Sweet!

    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    Kierra https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/55225885/.

    Private house in MV. Lots of "NOs" and her prices have gone up since covid. She'll let you COF.
    I've seen her posts before and the "NOs" made me second guess going. Maybe it's time for another read through. Thanks for the intel man!

  8. #2806

    Squirters

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkerXXX  [View Original Post]
    I asked once before and got a good lead, but I wanted to try again: anyone know a real squirter? Been missing getting soaked.
    I've had a chance to try out Cris and Bella.

    https://cris101.escortbook.com/

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/196710

    If you know what you're doing, they will squirt.

    I think both sessions was 2.

  9. #2805
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkerXXX  [View Original Post]
    I asked once before and got a good lead, but I wanted to try again: anyone know a real squirter? Been missing getting soaked.
    Kierra https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/55225885/.

    Private house in MV. Lots of "NOs" and her prices have gone up since covid. She'll let you COF.

  10. #2804

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by OwlDreamz23  [View Original Post]
    I've heard of this one before. Booked marked the page, thanks again!

  11. #2803

    Clever Clover

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkerXXX  [View Original Post]
    I asked once before and got a good lead, but I wanted to try again: anyone know a real squirter? Been missing getting soaked.
    https://www.clovertravels.co/

    You're welcome.

  12. #2802
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLA42  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Kara is not good. Pics are fake or trick angles. She looks much worse and older in person, didn't smell good, and menu not as described. Pass!
    I really appreciate all of the insight on this one and for helping me dodge a bullet. I will definitely get my Latina fix from elsewhere on this side of the border!

  13. #2801

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBandit  [View Original Post]
    Gosh, Kendra is my absolute ATF GFE. She was very sincere with me and I always felt there was a lot of passion in our sessions. I'm counting down the days when she visits SD (or hopefully moves back here). I miss her a lot haha..
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendra-escort-miami-99541

    Here's her active ad in Miami. It would seem her type would be a dime a dozen in Miami with lots of Cuban hotties. I'd sure love a repeat if she's back in town.

  14. #2800
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan85  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with her last week, gave me the address which was a shake shack parking lot. Texted her when I got there and pretty much got ghosted, waited around for 45 minutes then just went home. There are some other reviews about her on these boards, none were too good.
    Yeah Kara is not good. Pics are fake or trick angles. She looks much worse and older in person, didn't smell good, and menu not as described. Pass!

  15. #2799
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBandit  [View Original Post]
    Gosh, Kendra is my absolute ATF GFE. She was very sincere with me and I always felt there was a lot of passion in our sessions. I'm counting down the days when she visits SD (or hopefully moves back here). I miss her a lot haha.

    But anyways, I'm thinking of looking past the mixed reviews and giving Kara a spin.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Karalove1

    She looks like she could be a good replacement for Kendra. At least for now. I'll try and keep my expectations low cause Kendra has set my bar pretty high.
    Set up an appointment with her last week, gave me the address which was a shake shack parking lot. Texted her when I got there and pretty much got ghosted, waited around for 45 minutes then just went home. There are some other reviews about her on these boards, none were too good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape