Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 19284
-
10-19-20 17:41 #9339Banned Member

Posts: 1739Blondee
Need more info on who your speaking of?
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 17:35 #9338Senior Member

Posts: 336Anybody know if Honey does BBFS?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/121578906028
-
10-19-20 17:00 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 353Bee
Had a such amazing enjoyable time with these two beautiful ladyz.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
I like their light makeup, not really like girl with heavy makeup on, also I like the atmosphere, it's our first meeting but not nervous at all, don't want to go to the detail all I want to said is oh man they know how to please a guy LOL check them out yourself, guarantee you leave satisfy.
-
10-19-20 16:35 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 353Young Taylor
Do anyone if Taylor still work at lidos? Any OTC action with her? Wish she back on stg she such a good fuck love that spinner man, please share if you got any info thank you.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 16:32 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 596Blondiee
I've been waiting for a report on Blondiee and searched for her but came up empty. She's been posting forever. Why no reports, am I missing something?
-
10-19-20 13:37 #9334Senior Member

Posts: 1755JenJen
I've received a few PMs from members asking if Jen is still working because she hadn't posted an ad in about 12 days. I mentioned this to her and she told me she is still working but has been taking it easy for a few weeks due to personal issues. She said to tell the guys that she's back and looking forward to seeing everyone.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...m/479465618908
-
10-19-20 10:10 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 2954Crystal and the required deposit
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Yep, that was my concern exactly. Thanks for the report, sorry you got scammed. Hence the often repeated credo of never, never, never pay in advance!
Originally Posted by Psiko97
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 09:25 #9332Senior Member

Posts: 306Alisha Taylor
Rip Off report in escort section treasure coast.
Originally Posted by Ytechocl8
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 08:58 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 758Fake fake
Fake fake.
Originally Posted by DtwLegend
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 02:11 #9330Regular Member

Posts: 11Alisha Taylor
Anyone have a report on her yet? Comms are good but keeps changing pricing. https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...a/350462956958.
-
10-18-20 16:30 #9329Banned Member

Posts: 1739Newbie
So apparently the link that was posted was removed from site I found this one.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/767852550600
-
10-17-20 20:44 #9328Banned Member

Posts: 1739New
Well I haven't met this one yet. But I do have a chance of meeting her, she's on WYP also. Now I know what I can possibly get now that she's posting on stg!
Originally Posted by DtwLegend
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 16:44 #9327Regular Member

Posts: 16Newcomer?
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/297281644563
Menu and pricing might be TGTBT with those photos but interested if anyone has or will partake.
-
10-17-20 09:01 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 353Double
Two thumbs up nice report thank you will definitely try them out.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 08:18 #9325Regular Member

Posts: 15Scam
She got me for 60 on snap C. I did the mistake of sending the coin first. First time ever for me lesson learned. I know I don't post much but you can inbox me for further details. This was about 4 months ago.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




