Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23170

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Falken  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detailed report. I haven't partaken in the hobby in a while because I'm kinda paranoid about Covid so this girl and I might be the perfect match, LOL. The UV wand that others mentioned is kinda silly though but I guess it shows she is diligent about being clean. When you say the place has thin walls. Is it just a storefront or apartment building and the businesses nearby can hear through the walls? I guess I'm just wondering what I'm in for here and if the place is safe. Not going to lie, I do enjoy a prostate massage but can't guarantee I'll be fully quiet during that process, LOL. How much of the massage does she devote to that? I've had some providers that say they offer it but then don't know how to do it right or only do it for like 1 min before the finish. Any extra info is appreciated!
    It is certainly as everyone has said, decent massage, L1 ending, a little prostate play, limited touching & no hidden fees 1. 1 for 30 minutes. Safe location as well.

  2. #23169
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I also dreamed of Yuki.

    Everything you posted was accurate so thanks for that review, I do have a bit more intel that I'd like to add.

    Face was a nice 8, age around 38 although she can pass for a late 29 year old. She does have a nice rack but she covers her belly a bit and butt.

    The massage as you posted was 80/20 with 80% of the time on the rear and flip 20% on your shoulders and back. She's very virus conscious and because of this what I didn't know from your review is that she also wears gloves the entire time. While this was fine for the massage after a while without proper lube it can get a bit rougher on the sensitive parts of my body. A few of those times my balls felt squeezed. I can see how you liked her L1 service, but for me it was a bit uncomfortable because of the gloves.

    She noticed it wasn't really working for me and so I asked, if I can roam. She initially declined because of Corona Virus but then I mentioned I would happily oblige to her concern by doing it over her clothes. She agreed, but not without first dropping some anti-bacterial liquid on my hand. As I mentioned she's extremely germ and Corona Virus conscious. That eventually did the trick for me and she smiled at how much she was struggling but 1 min of roaming was suffice to do the job.

    Overall she seemed very nice and the entire affair is a silent one. A few things that did bother me is that this place has very little insulation and I could hear cars music and people talking from inside the location. Sound travels both ways so caution if your a loud one, the other issue is that a school is very close by. So legally it's a bit risky of a location if things go down south.

    I had wished for a better overall massage, it started out well but too much focus was on rubbing my buttox. It started to feel sore with those gloves after a while. I also found it interesting that she massaged the balls and shaft while you face down by asking you to shift your waist up a bit and spread. It was confortable at first but she did squeeze the balls a bit too much for my tastes given the limited access he had from that position.

    I won't be repeating but if this is what your looking for it's a good place for the price and safety factor.
    Thanks for the detailed report. I haven't partaken in the hobby in a while because I'm kinda paranoid about Covid so this girl and I might be the perfect match, LOL. The UV wand that others mentioned is kinda silly though but I guess it shows she is diligent about being clean. When you say the place has thin walls. Is it just a storefront or apartment building and the businesses nearby can hear through the walls? I guess I'm just wondering what I'm in for here and if the place is safe. Not going to lie, I do enjoy a prostate massage but can't guarantee I'll be fully quiet during that process, LOL. How much of the massage does she devote to that? I've had some providers that say they offer it but then don't know how to do it right or only do it for like 1 min before the finish. Any extra info is appreciated!

  3. #23168
    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Just block him.
    Thanks for your suggestion! I didn't know that I could block him. One of the most useful advices I've seen on this forum so far.

  4. #23167

    Lucky Spa

    Hit Lucky Spa on Western a few weeks ago. It was a clear day and felt like a sitting duck waiting for them to open front door, which it right by a light with plenty of cars looking at you if the light is red. Can't remember the name of who I drew but she had a tattoo on her shoulder, good hard massage which unfortunately translated to her grip. No matter how many times I tried to direct her she kept tugging like it was a slot machine ready to pay off. Took care of me twice. Other girl looked cute, didn't get any names.

  5. #23166

    Zone

    Popped in for another visit at Zone last week, drew Mimi. Cute & mid-aged with a new rack. Massage was a basic rubdown, nothing to write home about. On the flip, agreed on. 6 for L1. Top came off upon request and those tits were pretty great to play with. Said she doesn't do L2. Finish was solid. This place seems to have a nice rotation of girls in my experience. Wondering how many they have coming in and out? Welp, stay safe out here fellas!

  6. #23165
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    As they're just too crowded after monger paydays however I get it we have to monger when the opportunity presents itself. If I am going to monger around that time, I'll try to go on that Monday / Tuesday like today or November 2nd.
    I always go during the non-pay weeks, like the week before the first or the week before the 15th. Most people are lighter in the wallet during those weeks. Especially the last week of the month. Most people are hurting then, including the MTs. Less busy and the MTs will that extra mile for the money.

  7. #23164

    N. L. (+1)

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Try New Life Spa.

    Near where you are looking.

    There are some reports here on them -.

    Full disclosure here: I have not been there since pre-covid and it may have been last year.
    At some point, pre-COVID, NL was a solid, FS spot with acceptable talent and reasonable damages. I hope it still is. Stay safe.

  8. #23163

    I thought the same at SXL

    Quote Originally Posted by RickSomething  [View Original Post]
    So funny about her dress habits. It's like she's dying to show you that she is 45! But I'm in solid agreement on her body.

    Anyone try the other girl at SXL, Christina? I had her a few months ago but I've not been able to connect with her since.
    Odd, I thought the same about the clothes either had on at SXL when I went last month. Normally I don't notice but their pieces were oddly mismatched and the mismatch is what drew my eyes to their clothes.

  9. #23162

    I try to never go to popular AMP's on the 1st or the 15th

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster123  [View Original Post]
    I went to SXL today and got a 30 min massage for 50. I wanted an hour, but they were too "busy. " I had to wait 30 min, and finally the girl came in (same one as at the front).
    As they're just too crowded after monger paydays however I get it we have to monger when the opportunity presents itself. If I am going to monger around that time, I'll try to go on that Monday / Tuesday like today or November 2nd.

  10. #23161

    Ling on Clyborn

    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT. I had a feeling about this place, and my feeling was mostly wrong.

    Still looking for a repeatable gem north of Roscoe Village.
    Try New Life Spa.

    Near where you are looking.

    There are some reports here on them -.

    Full disclosure here: I have not been there since pre-covid and it may have been last year.

  11. #23160

    Sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDe  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, newish to Chicago. Have seen a small handful of girls, but hadn't hit an AMP until this weekend and never been to a Latina massage place.

    First went to Princess Latina. Someone earlier said the receptionist was a smoke show and he's right. That is the end of positives on this place for me. I didn't see what any of the other girls looked like, but my girl was not great. Overweight, cold, worst massage ever, didn't say anything whole time, seemed to be giving me a death stare whole time. "Massage" which was a light rub down and seemed to last forever, then flip. $ for HE or $$ for a rubber BJ, no thanks. She was not a friendly negotiator and I wanted to cut my losses, but took the HE from the fatty. Never again, unless I could see a lineup of girls. If anyone has tips on getting a better girl let me know please.

    SXL was typical AMP. Juju gave me a great massage. Deep and with good power for a little 40 why / o Asian. She has been talked about here plenty, so won't continue other than to say I was surprised how tight her body was under her mom jeans and not so flattering t shirt. Gave good head also.

    Be safe out there boys!
    So funny about her dress habits. It's like she's dying to show you that she is 45! But I'm in solid agreement on her body.

    Anyone try the other girl at SXL, Christina? I had her a few months ago but I've not been able to connect with her since.

  12. #23159

    Ling on Clybourn

    Decided to TOFTT. I had a feeling about this place, and my feeling was mostly wrong.

    Called in advance, made an appointment, showed up on time. Was greeted at the door by a very average-bodied Asian woman wearing a mask. The fist thing I noticed was that the walls didn't go all the way up to the ceiling, which is something I hate.

    I laid face down naked without a towel on so as to make my intentions clear. She put the towel back on me as soon as she got in the room, and proceeded to give me a very nice Swedish massage. Definitely good quality from that perspective.

    As the massage went on I did some casual OTC roaming around her legs and met no resistance. Then she started with some light, but fairly pleasurable teasing and brushing around my ass and balls As the towel fell off me. On the flip she put the towel over me again and then started pushing it a bit further down with her massage strokes, but less aggressive than when I was face down. With about 5 minutes left in the session she grabbed my hand and filled it with oil and indicated that I should partake in self-service. That was a new one for me. I said I wanted her to do it, and grabbed her hand and put oil in her palm, to which she giggled, said no, and proceeded to finish me rather unspectacularly. But effectively.

    Hot towel wipe down and I was back on the street. Even if it was a place that got better with repeated visits, I wouldn't return due to the walls / lack of privacy.

    Still looking for a repeatable gem north of Roscoe Village.

  13. #23158

    Rr

    She posted a couple days ago on RR.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    Laura hasn't posted an ad since summer. I haven't seen her, but I've heard good things about her too. I might try asking Macie about her to see if she wants to do a 3 some next time I see her. I've been hesitant to ask because some girls get really offended when I ask about other girls.

  14. #23157
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    http://lauramarie.hotprovider.com/profile/ I thought Laura was sharing the apt with Macie several months ago. Laura was getting a lot of good press quite a while ago but I have not heard anything about her recently.
    Laura hasn't posted an ad since summer. I haven't seen her, but I've heard good things about her too. I might try asking Macie about her to see if she wants to do a 3 some next time I see her. I've been hesitant to ask because some girls get really offended when I ask about other girls.

  15. #23156

    SXL and Princess Latina

    Hey guys, newish to Chicago. Have seen a small handful of girls, but hadn't hit an AMP until this weekend and never been to a Latina massage place.

    First went to Princess Latina. Someone earlier said the receptionist was a smoke show and he's right. That is the end of positives on this place for me. I didn't see what any of the other girls looked like, but my girl was not great. Overweight, cold, worst massage ever, didn't say anything whole time, seemed to be giving me a death stare whole time. "Massage" which was a light rub down and seemed to last forever, then flip. $ for HE or $$ for a rubber BJ, no thanks. She was not a friendly negotiator and I wanted to cut my losses, but took the HE from the fatty. Never again, unless I could see a lineup of girls. If anyone has tips on getting a better girl let me know please.

    SXL was typical AMP. Juju gave me a great massage. Deep and with good power for a little 40 why / o Asian. She has been talked about here plenty, so won't continue other than to say I was surprised how tight her body was under her mom jeans and not so flattering t shirt. Gave good head also.

    Be safe out there boys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape