Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 922 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 972 1022 ... LastLast
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4581
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    So this isn't really aimed at you but since you posted it I'll ask.

    For the guys who pay anything for a M&G. What do you get out of doing this? I ask because the basis of SA is to find something that is mutually beneficial and a trip to the FC is a win for both but paying them for a M&G, What is your benefit from doing so?
    C'Mon. Dude. You already know the answer to this. SA ain't that different from the escort game. And if you spent any amount of that time in that arena you know some dudes will pay for merely the company of a pretty woman. Just like some dudes in the spa game will get a HE only cause it's not really cheating on their significant other. Everyone has different turn ons and turn offs. Everyone isn't looking for the same thing. Just let people be.

  2. #4580
    I could be wrong but most probably do it in hopes it will build trust, show that they are serious or even that it will seal the deal that day. It usually results in none of those. The most I have spent is one cup of coffee or one cocktail. I limit my time to about 20 minutes and tell them I have to be somewhere after the meet. Lets be honest after 15-20 minutes we have both come to a conclusion. I do not pay for job interviews. If everyone stopped doing this the market might correct itself a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    So this isn't really aimed at you but since you posted it I'll ask.

    For the guys who pay anything for a M&G. What do you get out of doing this? I ask because the basis of SA is to find something that is mutually beneficial and a trip to the FC is a win for both but paying them for a M&G, What is your benefit from doing so?

  3. #4579
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Her and I've been texting off and on for a month or so. Wants a lunch meet and greet first time and fully expects to get paid the full ppm for it. Says if we vibe then we can go have fun afterwards, but I'm not sure I'm willing to take the chance that she might say she's not interested and wants paid the full ppm for just sitting down for an hour over a lunch salad.
    So this isn't really aimed at you but since you posted it I'll ask.

    For the guys who pay anything for a M&G. What do you get out of doing this? I ask because the basis of SA is to find something that is mutually beneficial and a trip to the FC is a win for both but paying them for a M&G, What is your benefit from doing so?

  4. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Please don't pay these women for a meet and greet. Just move in and find another
    LOL, no worries. That's never going to happen.

  5. #4577
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Her and I've been texting off and on for a month or so. Wants a lunch meet and greet first time and fully expects to get paid the full ppm for it. Says if we vibe then we can go have fun afterwards, but I'm not sure I'm willing to take the chance that she might say she's not interested and wants paid the full ppm for just sitting down for an hour over a lunch salad.
    Please don't pay these women for a meet and greet. Just move in and find another.

  6. #4576
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this SB. Exchanged a few emails and trying to set up a meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2bdf2...7-5b6281aa1a30
    Her and I've been texting off and on for a month or so. Wants a lunch meet and greet first time and fully expects to get paid the full ppm for it. Says if we vibe then we can go have fun afterwards, but I'm not sure I'm willing to take the chance that she might say she's not interested and wants paid the full ppm for just sitting down for an hour over a lunch salad.

  7. #4575

    TinsleyZoe

    Any intel on this SB. Exchanged a few emails and trying to set up a meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2bdf2...7-5b6281aa1a30

  8. #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    If this is Andrea also know as Tigress, you cannot go wrong. Great Massage plus.
    Yep, that's the one. Fantastic figure and attitude and services. I haven't seen her in quite some time, be playing in the bowl and have been very satisfied so no need to go the pro route.

  9. #4573

    Andrea

    If this is Andrea also know as Tigress, you cannot go wrong. Great Massage plus.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why you posted your question in the SB forum but if you want a great massage with a CMT who is easy on the eyes and will also provide extra, I'd recommend Andrea who is based in Woodbridge. You can find her on P411.

  10. #4572

    Kathryn365


  11. #4571
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/81799...b-51f937d7da21

    Scammer. Chatted, got offline, seemed innocent. Asked me to make an offer and was very happy at 300 (red flag) few other red flags which I probably overlooked. Asked for 20 $ for gas. Sent her by paypal. Then she started blackmailing and threatening. Did not realise that paypal has my real name. She gave me her IG which is keepingupwaleah_.

    My experience with girls named Leah has been bad.
    Don't ever send paypal period. Don't send anything electronic ever. Now they have your info. Cash only and cash is king anyway. But even more so never send a nickle before meeting. If they ask for any money whatsover it's a dead lead. Block, move on. Time is the more valuable than anything in this game. You'll burn out if don't get your filters set up right.

  12. #4570

    Read his last sentence man

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Who? No link.
    TacoU just said he can't link it because she blocked him.

  13. #4569

    Online only

    Reached out a while ago. Responded quickly but looking for virtual.

  14. #4568

    New SB

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b596...f-423a5d9ca8f6

    How do you like that profile picture! Got to be a fake account.

  15. #4567
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoU  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Went back and forth with this one. Pics a little too good to be true but seemed cool on chat. Pushes to get your phone number and call you. Then starts the whole, you are disgusting, I found your number on escort site and I'm going to report you to family / work etc. Clear scam (I use a google number for this exact reason) but always a bit alarming nonetheless. She blocked me so I can link her but this is the username: Linltn.
    Who? No link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape