Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 11033
-
10-22-20 11:40 #2453Banned Member

Posts: 2302They're accurate-ish. Her face is cute in person. The photos make her look taller and leaner than she is. She's about 5' 3". She is naturally curvy, with the nicest all-natural tits I've ever seen on an Asian provider. For my tastes, her body is perfect: not too thin, not fat at all, but a body that is curvy and soft overall. But you can tell she exercises daily. She has a tattoo of wings on her lower back.
Originally Posted by SeoulSea
[View Original Post]
Her attitude is very "GFE" and sweet and playful. Good eye contact during BBBJ, but couldn't go all the way down. Excellent attention during BLS. Was open to any and all positions, but clearly prefers things softer and gentler because she asked me to ease up when I started going a bit hard for her. I will probably repeat, even though I tend to favor the girls that can take the pounding.
-
10-21-20 23:06 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 83Tiara GSL
Has anyone seen tiara from GSL? Her pics look good but wondering how accurate they are.
-
10-21-20 20:46 #2451Regular Member

Posts: 18Newb here
Newby here. $220 for HR seems dope. $320 for VIP, idk. I'm unsure exactly what to expect between VIP and nonVIP. I'm a safety boy and COVID makes me nervous about kissing Bc it's among the last things I want to bring home.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
I've just seen less attractive providers list higher rates, is all. Like, I want to see KassieDior, but she's like $250/ HHR and I hear there's no upgrades.
-
10-21-20 19:13 #2450Senior Member

Posts: 542Haven't tried her
But $380/ hr for VIP isn't exactly a bargain. What part is TGTBT?
Originally Posted by LarswunderLips
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 16:25 #2449Regular Member

Posts: 18Tanya Leena
Yo. Anyone tried this woman out? Seems TGTBT. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B.
-
10-20-20 20:45 #2448Senior Member

Posts: 151
Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli
[View Original Post]
At MartinPorcelli, Ranger may be taking "safety" further than you are. Kassie reportedly doesn't kiss. If you don't care, she's attractive, but not quite at StevieRayJ's level.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 20:41 #2447Senior Member

Posts: 151How Pricey? How Safe?
The GPSies on SA. Their photos look like a million bucks, they'll cost you a thousand bucks, and since they're scammers, you won't actually touch them, which is as "safety" as it gets.
Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli
[View Original Post]
Or, just saying, StevieRayJ. Back up plan, WowItsNataly. Both are rational. Kissing but everything covered, with stellar service. But try StevieRayJ first.
-
10-20-20 18:36 #2446Senior Member

Posts: 32CamCamilla
I've seen her twice in the last few months. I can confirm that she is safety girl and she has pretty weak skills. Why see her twice? She does like DATY, which I'm into, and FIV. First date, she invited me to stick my finger in her butt, and there is nothing like having a girl's butt muscles clamp down on you when she comes. So I went a second time, hoping to get more than my finger in there. No luck and I won't repeat.
Doesn't kiss and tries to upcharge for DATY and CBJ (folds if you hold firm). Very into 420 and if you're willing to put in the time with her to break down the defences, I'd bring some and smoke up together first. Halfway decent dirty talk, kind of hot to hear her talk about her barista days.
Looks like her pictures and good about clothing requests. Like a lot of these girls, her timeliness is not great, you'll be waiting 20 minutes past the start time, but the upside to that is that she is definitely not a clockwatcher. Not cynical yet, and definitely responds to niceness.
Hot and friendly go some way with me, so I gave her more time than I usually do, but if you're demanding, probably not worth it.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 03:20 #2445Senior Member

Posts: 185Kassiedior.
Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 23:22 #2444Senior Member

Posts: 277Sexylisa
I thought I remembered reading an alert (that has since been taken down) that she was only selling subscriptions to her onlyfans. ??
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 18:23 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 541Xoxokeira.
Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 14:09 #2442I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Sexylisa
Has anyone seen Sexylisa?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?447240-sexylisa
She joined July 2019. Has many ads. She has zero reviews and zero vouch.
Red Flag?
-
10-19-20 00:20 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 77Catalina Aguilera on Eros then maybe? Can't guarantee that she is a total safety girl but that's what I heard from a buddy.
Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 00:01 #2440Senior Member

Posts: 70I reached her out last year but she showed me a wierd attitude then I also removed her from snapchat. She used to be pretty active there though.
Originally Posted by Solomon19
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 23:11 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 77VisitingNatalya might be up your alley. Look her up on Twitter.
Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




