Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 735 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 11025
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2415

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBull206  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area and was low on funds so I reached out to Maria. Kinda a shady incall but I proceeded. The room was smoky as fuck and it was messy. I was there for a QV so I didn't really care. She looks pretty much like her pics. Wasn't that friendly and rushed but for a QV and her donation it wasn't that bad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/54973501/
    This one:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...TILLTHEBADDEST

    I think I saw this one down in Tacoma at the Motel 6 off Hosmer a couple of years ago. Did not try again.

  2. #2414

    Renton

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom  [View Original Post]
    It's almost impossible for me to figure out what services massage providers on the other board offer and the price. The reviews are pretty much useless. I want to give one of the Asian providers in Renton a try. Can anyone give a massage newbie some pointers for a good body rub provider that overs a BBBJ or FS finish and what the expected investment might be?

    Thanks so much!

    T. M.
    Adding 1 to their posted rates is usually a good rule of thumb for a full meal deal.

  3. #2413
    Gracee, and Sweet Thai June (if she ever comes back in town). I heard Julie8 might do BBBJ? I know her CFS is great.

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom  [View Original Post]
    It's almost impossible for me to figure out what services massage providers on the other board offer and the price. The reviews are pretty much useless. I want to give one of the Asian providers in Renton a try. Can anyone give a massage newbie some pointers for a good body rub provider that overs a BBBJ or FS finish and what the expected investment might be?

    Thanks so much!

    T. M.

  4. #2412
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...270.htm?cat=68

    She is a good time. Great time. No BBFS.

    She can spin. Put her in RCG. Awesome view.
    That is pretty standard for the Russian ladies. 400 hr. Usually BBBJ, daty, and cfs. Other than a rare one here or there BBFS is usually not on the table.

    You gave the link for her Eros account but below is for the other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?498924-Liana-Bella

  5. #2411
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...270.htm?cat=68

    She is a good time. Great time. No BBFS.

    She can spin. Put her in RCG. Awesome view.
    400 hr with no bb? WTF.

  6. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Also would appreciate a PM. Can't seem to get through.
    How do you even get past we chat verification? Its virtually impossible for us stateside.

  7. #2409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    LianaBella

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...270.htm?cat=68

    She is a good time. Great time. No BBFS.

    She can spin. Put her in RCG. Awesome view.

  8. #2408

    Gsl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker1  [View Original Post]
    Is GSL still around? I tried contacting when their website was still up but I didn't get any response. I figured they closed and have just been taking chances at kangels.
    Also would appreciate a PM. Can't seem to get through.

  9. #2407

    CamCamilla

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen CamCamilla? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B.

    Reading between the lines of her "reviews" it appears she's a safety girl? Her page doesn't show much and doesn't have donation info on her ads. Not sure if anyone has more details, rates, BBBJ or CBJ, daty / o available? Her pics look awesome, might try to see her at her stand before setting up a date.
    I posted about her a while back. I saw her when she first got in the game. Picked her up on AA for a CD. She was super hot but had major GPS and was not a good date. Crappy short CBJ followed by CFS of the variety where she held my cock the whole time while riding me and only allowing minimal penetration. I got so frustrated with her I put an end to it. Funny thing was the very next day I happen to pull into a bikini barista stand and she was working. Man was she pissed to see me. I was hoping she got better but it sounds like she hasn't. Over on the other board she has glowing 5 star reviews. Just can't trust those reviews at all anymore.

  10. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium88  [View Original Post]
    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...i/766607834082

    The pictures are of a cam girl Kaylee Pond from MFC that retired two years ago last post on twitter is also two years old just in case the price wasn't the first thing to say some thing is wrong.
    Any of the ads with super low rates are always scams. Really no need to research them. As much as I'd like $. 8/ hr to be legit, you know it isn't.

  11. #2405

    CamCamilla

    Saw her once at a private incall in DT Seattle. Definitely a safety girl, so CBJ not sure about DATY. Very cute girl, but probably would not repeat. Pretty lackluster session. As for seeing her at her espresso stand first, she was fired from the one she used to work at when they found her ads posted on the boards (unless a more open-minded bikini espresso stand has hired her since then).

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen CamCamilla? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B.

    Reading between the lines of her "reviews" it appears she's a safety girl? Her page doesn't show much and doesn't have donation info on her ads. Not sure if anyone has more details, rates, BBBJ or CBJ, daty / o available? Her pics look awesome, might try to see her at her stand before setting up a date.

  12. #2404

    CamCamilla

    Anyone seen CamCamilla? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B.

    Reading between the lines of her "reviews" it appears she's a safety girl? Her page doesn't show much and doesn't have donation info on her ads. Not sure if anyone has more details, rates, BBBJ or CBJ, daty / o available? Her pics look awesome, might try to see her at her stand before setting up a date.

  13. #2403

    GSL contact

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker1  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me their contact info?
    Appreciate if you can also pm me their contact info! Thanks!

  14. #2402
    Quote Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4  [View Original Post]
    GSL is still around.
    Can you PM me their contact info?

  15. #2401

    Watch out for this one

    https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...i/766607834082

    The pictures are of a cam girl Kaylee Pond from MFC that retired two years ago last post on twitter is also two years old just in case the price wasn't the first thing to say some thing is wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape