Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 11033
-
10-18-20 21:49 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 70High End Upscale Safety Girl?
If you would have to suggest best Upscale and safety providers in Seattle who would those be?
Money not a constraint.
-
10-18-20 21:45 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 70Adelle Sabatier. Good Experience
https://www.adellesabatier.com/welcome
It's been a long due and I am finally writing it. I am generally into young providers but one I decided to see Adelle and oh boy I don't regret it.
She was pretty welcoming. Menu included dfk, BBBJ, cfs and msog. She also gave me hints of offering greek in further session but I left happy and satisfied.
Would probably see her friend Amie soon.
-
10-18-20 20:10 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 228No Name and little info
Yea I know. She was in Orange county for a while. I suspect something chased her up here. She was actually a cam girl as princess's and name was savage.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Still little talk on anyone seeing her. Which seems strange. She chats but won't commit.
Not sure where that review is that someone mentioned
-
10-18-20 19:59 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 1544It's funny. All those cute pictures out there and then one "real" photo (number 4) which will be a little better than she actually looks.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 18:21 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 181I searched the phone number and one bad review showed up.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/253-455-0182
-
10-18-20 15:22 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 228More Pics
There are actually lots of pics out there.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...u/444093569709
-
10-18-20 13:10 #2432Senior Member

Posts: 826More pics
I would insist on more pics from this one.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 10:50 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
+1 on menu for most of these women. I have had a few BBFS appointments with Russians but those were not in WA state. And they are all a while back (7+ years). This one in particular does look good, so don't get me wrong, but her lips not sure if that is natural or she did botox to enhance the pout. Either way I do not like it. I love natural pouts and it can be very sexy. Something about hers looks very enhanced and not very appealing. Again not seen her or have no knowledge of her skillset and personality.
Originally Posted by HikerWA
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 10:38 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 228No Name and little info
Does anyone have some info on this one?
https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...d/511985389001
Prefer a PM please.
Can't seem to find much on her.
Thanks, looking forward to you PM.
Be safe.
-
10-17-20 19:51 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 448Haven't seen her but she's a total safety girl, not even sure if daty is available. Hot body though.
Originally Posted by ElDangerUs
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 18:43 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 185$4. 2/ hr is not worth it unless bb is included.
Originally Posted by ElDangerUs
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 10:33 #2427Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone seen her?
Absolutely my type- want to see if the service is worth the price.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/492667541171
-
10-17-20 10:21 #2426Regular Member

Posts: 2Check in!
I have to know: has anyone met this girl? I thought I saw her on AA. May TOFT but want to check first. Damn beautiful.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/492667541171
-
10-17-20 05:52 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 1305Latina
This one:
Originally Posted by BrownBull206
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...TILLTHEBADDEST
I think I saw this one down in Tacoma at the Motel 6 off Hosmer a couple of years ago. Did not try again.
-
10-17-20 00:11 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 143Renton
Adding 1 to their posted rates is usually a good rule of thumb for a full meal deal.
Originally Posted by TinyMushroom
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






