Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 736 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 11032
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2437

    How Pricey? How Safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    If you would have to suggest best Upscale and safety providers in Seattle who would those be?

    Money not a constraint.
    The GPSies on SA. Their photos look like a million bucks, they'll cost you a thousand bucks, and since they're scammers, you won't actually touch them, which is as "safety" as it gets.

    Or, just saying, StevieRayJ. Back up plan, WowItsNataly. Both are rational. Kissing but everything covered, with stellar service. But try StevieRayJ first.

  2. #2436

    CamCamilla

    I've seen her twice in the last few months. I can confirm that she is safety girl and she has pretty weak skills. Why see her twice? She does like DATY, which I'm into, and FIV. First date, she invited me to stick my finger in her butt, and there is nothing like having a girl's butt muscles clamp down on you when she comes. So I went a second time, hoping to get more than my finger in there. No luck and I won't repeat.

    Doesn't kiss and tries to upcharge for DATY and CBJ (folds if you hold firm). Very into 420 and if you're willing to put in the time with her to break down the defences, I'd bring some and smoke up together first. Halfway decent dirty talk, kind of hot to hear her talk about her barista days.

    Looks like her pictures and good about clothing requests. Like a lot of these girls, her timeliness is not great, you'll be waiting 20 minutes past the start time, but the upside to that is that she is definitely not a clockwatcher. Not cynical yet, and definitely responds to niceness.

    Hot and friendly go some way with me, so I gave her more time than I usually do, but if you're demanding, probably not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her a while back. I saw her when she first got in the game. Picked her up on AA for a CD. She was super hot but had major GPS and was not a good date. Crappy short CBJ followed by CFS of the variety where she held my cock the whole time while riding me and only allowing minimal penetration. I got so frustrated with her I put an end to it. Funny thing was the very next day I happen to pull into a bikini barista stand and she was working. Man was she pissed to see me. I was hoping she got better but it sounds like she hasn't. Over on the other board she has glowing 5 star reviews. Just can't trust those reviews at all anymore.

  3. #2435
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    If you would have to suggest best Upscale and safety providers in Seattle who would those be?

    Money not a constraint.
    Kassiedior.

  4. #2434

    Sexylisa

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sexylisa?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?447240-sexylisa

    She joined July 2019. Has many ads. She has zero reviews and zero vouch.

    Red Flag?
    I thought I remembered reading an alert (that has since been taken down) that she was only selling subscriptions to her onlyfans. ??

  5. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    If you would have to suggest best Upscale and safety providers in Seattle who would those be?

    Money not a constraint.
    Xoxokeira.

  6. #2432
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sexylisa

    Has anyone seen Sexylisa?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?447240-sexylisa

    She joined July 2019. Has many ads. She has zero reviews and zero vouch.

    Red Flag?

  7. #2431
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    I reached her out last year but she showed me a wierd attitude then I also removed her from snapchat. She used to be pretty active there though.
    Catalina Aguilera on Eros then maybe? Can't guarantee that she is a total safety girl but that's what I heard from a buddy.

  8. #2430
    I reached her out last year but she showed me a wierd attitude then I also removed her from snapchat. She used to be pretty active there though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon19  [View Original Post]
    VisitingNatalya might be up your alley. Look her up on Twitter.

  9. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    If you would have to suggest best Upscale and safety providers in Seattle who would those be?

    Money not a constraint.
    VisitingNatalya might be up your alley. Look her up on Twitter.

  10. #2428

    High End Upscale Safety Girl?

    If you would have to suggest best Upscale and safety providers in Seattle who would those be?

    Money not a constraint.

  11. #2427

    Adelle Sabatier. Good Experience

    https://www.adellesabatier.com/welcome

    It's been a long due and I am finally writing it. I am generally into young providers but one I decided to see Adelle and oh boy I don't regret it.

    She was pretty welcoming. Menu included dfk, BBBJ, cfs and msog. She also gave me hints of offering greek in further session but I left happy and satisfied.

    Would probably see her friend Amie soon.

  12. #2426

    No Name and little info

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    It's funny. All those cute pictures out there and then one "real" photo (number 4) which will be a little better than she actually looks.
    Yea I know. She was in Orange county for a while. I suspect something chased her up here. She was actually a cam girl as princess's and name was savage.

    Still little talk on anyone seeing her. Which seems strange. She chats but won't commit.

    Not sure where that review is that someone mentioned

  13. #2425
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    There are actually lots of pics out there.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...u/444093569709
    It's funny. All those cute pictures out there and then one "real" photo (number 4) which will be a little better than she actually looks.

  14. #2424
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    There are actually lots of pics out there.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...u/444093569709
    I searched the phone number and one bad review showed up.

    https://callescort.org/253-455-0182

  15. #2423

    More Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I would insist on more pics from this one.
    There are actually lots of pics out there.

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...u/444093569709

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape