Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3374

    Do share more info

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Adding more to the list.

    Katya (pullout).

    Dannica (CIA).

    Who's Lena? And is it janese1031 on TNA?
    I know about Dannica, fill every hole many times.

    Can you share more info on Katya? Russian bombshell from tna?

  2. #3373
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    But I've had her 4 times w BBFS and BBBJ every time. Not even a question or gesture to a cover. She's hot; but my last appointment is last time I'll be seeing her. Her chemistry experiments are dangerous and I believe they're taking an immense toll on her cognitive abilities.

    Regardless, she's sweet. Treat her well; but don't be afraid to fill her up. She's more than willing.

    And surf on tryst; but tell her you saw ad on LC or EB and offer her 200 for h of MSOG and she Will ask for 250; but won't turn it down.
    Definitely a freak and seemed down for whatever first visit cum and cip wanted to try for the cia just ran out of time.

  3. #3372

    She's got many names.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Don't say you saw ad on tryst. I don't know what's deal with Tryst but ads have inflated prices even compared to TNA.

    Pros: good attitude and BBFSCIP.

    Cons: flaked once. Drunk or high. Dump ass room in motel 6.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...n/298172921449
    But I've had her 4 times w BBFS and BBBJ every time. Not even a question or gesture to a cover. She's hot; but my last appointment is last time I'll be seeing her. Her chemistry experiments are dangerous and I believe they're taking an immense toll on her cognitive abilities.

    Regardless, she's sweet. Treat her well; but don't be afraid to fill her up. She's more than willing.

    And surf on tryst; but tell her you saw ad on LC or EB and offer her 200 for h of MSOG and she Will ask for 250; but won't turn it down.

  4. #3371

    She like greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Don't say you saw ad on tryst. I don't know what's deal with Tryst but ads have inflated prices even compared to TNA.

    Pros: good attitude and BBFSCIP.

    Cons: flaked once. Drunk or high. Dump ass room in motel 6.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...n/298172921449
    Wondering she seems pretty open. I did read one report that was not as favorable toward her. She is a dirty blonde though it looks like.

  5. #3370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I'm not fat, but I AM old, lol!

    Unless I have DEFINITIVE intel, my usual MO is to ask for BBFS upfront by phone, text, or email, or by PM on a hoe board like TNA. Because I won't fuck with a rubber under ANY circumstances, and I can't afford to throw away 150 to 250! Yes, I've been banned on TNA a least a dozen times, I've had 12+ different handles, LOL!

    But all of the following TNA hoes agreed to fuck raw either by PM or TNA email--note that some of these do put BBFS under "Topics I hate discussing". And some indeed upsold for it. But I've pre-negotiated BBFS, and indeed got it without drama, by TNA PM, or else TNA-associated email, with all of the following:

    Lena (CIP).

    Menna69 (pullout).

    FunKeri (CIP).

    Sexyjade4fun (pullout).
    Adding more to the list.

    Katya (pullout).

    Dannica (CIA).

    Who's Lena? And is it janese1031 on TNA?

  6. #3369
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Don't say you saw ad on tryst. I don't know what's deal with Tryst but ads have inflated prices even compared to TNA.

    Pros: good attitude and BBFSCIP.

    Cons: flaked once. Drunk or high. Dump ass room in motel 6.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...n/298172921449
    So what was the damage for you?

  7. #3368

    Felony aka heavenly

    Don't say you saw ad on tryst. I don't know what's deal with Tryst but ads have inflated prices even compared to TNA.

    Pros: good attitude and BBFSCIP.

    Cons: flaked once. Drunk or high. Dump ass room in motel 6.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...n/298172921449

    Quote Originally Posted by Temp2018  [View Original Post]
    Did those actually cost you 500?

  8. #3367
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Right before she managed to get 5 rob alerts 2 of which got deleted when tna lost a month of data xxbrittxx had made some bb vids can anyone deliver.
    I have a video, but I don't feel like editing my face out. Actually I don't know how.

  9. #3366

    Price

    Did those actually cost you 500?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    She's been mentioned a few times here. Bbcip 4 visits now.

  10. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    She looks prettty cute. Kinda of expensive, $500.00 HR but she puts BBFS on her options list.

    https://tryst.link/escort/thefinest1
    She's been mentioned a few times here. Bbcip 4 visits now.

  11. #3364
    Right before she managed to get 5 rob alerts 2 of which got deleted when tna lost a month of data xxbrittxx had made some bb vids can anyone deliver.

  12. #3363

    Felony from Tryst. Link

    She looks prettty cute. Kinda of expensive, $500.00 HR but she puts BBFS on her options list.

    https://tryst.link/escort/thefinest1

  13. #3362
    Joking asside I get bb from a lot of girls I think personality goes a long way and I mean comb your hair it isn't always looking like a statue or linebacker or department store dummy that helps of course some girls just love to get fucked and if you are cool she will be cool I think its safe to assume that everyone WANTS it bare its just that we all have our standards boundaries and preferences even us guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering the same thing. Well not the fat part LOL. I never have bbed after an incident. With the right provider though maybe but definitely see the account taking a hit. I know some ladies on tna are open to it but upcharge and possible looks don't really jive with me.

  14. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times, any time I feel the need to pump a load deep in an ass, she's good to go. 150. Great head game. Not particularly friendly, but gets the job done. It's always BBBJ and and straight to the A for cia.
    Fuck it. Shell have to do. I've been itching for some Cia action.

  15. #3360

    Little Natalie

    I got BBFS from her when she was first starting (though no CIP as she wasn't on the pill). I tried going back a month later and she wouldn't go for it and pretended that it never happened. Go figure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape