Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 924 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 974 1024 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4570

    Read his last sentence man

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Who? No link.
    TacoU just said he can't link it because she blocked him.

  2. #4569

    Online only

    Reached out a while ago. Responded quickly but looking for virtual.

  3. #4568

    New SB

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b596...f-423a5d9ca8f6

    How do you like that profile picture! Got to be a fake account.

  4. #4567
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoU  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Went back and forth with this one. Pics a little too good to be true but seemed cool on chat. Pushes to get your phone number and call you. Then starts the whole, you are disgusting, I found your number on escort site and I'm going to report you to family / work etc. Clear scam (I use a google number for this exact reason) but always a bit alarming nonetheless. She blocked me so I can link her but this is the username: Linltn.
    Who? No link.

  5. #4566

    Andrea in Woodbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
    Not sure why you posted your question in the SB forum but if you want a great massage with a CMT who is easy on the eyes and will also provide extra, I'd recommend Andrea who is based in Woodbridge. You can find her on P411.

  6. #4565
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
    Posted in wrong section. Admin. Please delete.

  7. #4564

    Wrong Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
    I would ask in the massage thread http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports.

  8. #4563

    Recommendations for legit massage

    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.

  9. #4562
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    This girls old handle was East-meets-west and she has been reviewed here many times. Her PPM is 500 and she has a smoking body! Also remember she is almost a pro. Her pics are smokin!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b5c7...e-d5dc02743a01
    I remember the east meets east profile and I remember her being smoking hot. Not sure why she blocked me on the new profile or if I blocked her but if memory serves she's well worth (at least in the looks) the 500 rate. Especially considering some of the girls on here (who I wouldn't buy a drink for if I saw them at the bar) are asking 800 PPM.

  10. #4561

    DCLover / East Meets West

    This girls old handle was East-meets-west and she has been reviewed here many times. Her PPM is 500 and she has a smoking body! Also remember she is almost a pro. Her pics are smokin!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b5c7...e-d5dc02743a01

    Quote Originally Posted by ExMikey  [View Original Post]
    Still trying to connect to figure that out.

  11. #4560

    Real pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Gapoxx  [View Original Post]
    Pics are really tempting. Are they really her in the pictures?
    Still trying to connect to figure that out.

  12. #4559

    Ari_milktea

    Thanks for posting the link, I am definitely blocked on the site but we are texting. I meant she doesn't show her teeth when she smiles and has a fake "sex-doll" look. LOL Just wondering if anyone made it to the hoop.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f9a8...3-d4fc077c57af

    Seems like she smiles plenty and just had a baby in May according to her profile.

  13. #4558
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry no link, already blocked or account is closed. Anyone have any info? Very nice girl from Japan. Wondering if she is even real? She has that doll look and never smiles. LOL Thanks
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f9a8...3-d4fc077c57af

    Seems like she smiles plenty and just had a baby in May according to her profile.

  14. #4557

    Scam. Linltn

    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Went back and forth with this one. Pics a little too good to be true but seemed cool on chat. Pushes to get your phone number and call you. Then starts the whole, you are disgusting, I found your number on escort site and I'm going to report you to family / work etc. Clear scam (I use a google number for this exact reason) but always a bit alarming nonetheless. She blocked me so I can link her but this is the username: Linltn.

  15. #4556

    Ari_milktea

    Sorry no link, already blocked or account is closed. Anyone have any info? Very nice girl from Japan. Wondering if she is even real? She has that doll look and never smiles. LOL Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape