Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 924 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 424 824 874 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 974 1024 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4576
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this SB. Exchanged a few emails and trying to set up a meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2bdf2...7-5b6281aa1a30
    Her and I've been texting off and on for a month or so. Wants a lunch meet and greet first time and fully expects to get paid the full ppm for it. Says if we vibe then we can go have fun afterwards, but I'm not sure I'm willing to take the chance that she might say she's not interested and wants paid the full ppm for just sitting down for an hour over a lunch salad.

  2. #4575

    TinsleyZoe

    Any intel on this SB. Exchanged a few emails and trying to set up a meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2bdf2...7-5b6281aa1a30

  3. #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    If this is Andrea also know as Tigress, you cannot go wrong. Great Massage plus.
    Yep, that's the one. Fantastic figure and attitude and services. I haven't seen her in quite some time, be playing in the bowl and have been very satisfied so no need to go the pro route.

  4. #4573

    Andrea

    If this is Andrea also know as Tigress, you cannot go wrong. Great Massage plus.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why you posted your question in the SB forum but if you want a great massage with a CMT who is easy on the eyes and will also provide extra, I'd recommend Andrea who is based in Woodbridge. You can find her on P411.

  5. #4572

    Kathryn365


  6. #4571
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/81799...b-51f937d7da21

    Scammer. Chatted, got offline, seemed innocent. Asked me to make an offer and was very happy at 300 (red flag) few other red flags which I probably overlooked. Asked for 20 $ for gas. Sent her by paypal. Then she started blackmailing and threatening. Did not realise that paypal has my real name. She gave me her IG which is keepingupwaleah_.

    My experience with girls named Leah has been bad.
    Don't ever send paypal period. Don't send anything electronic ever. Now they have your info. Cash only and cash is king anyway. But even more so never send a nickle before meeting. If they ask for any money whatsover it's a dead lead. Block, move on. Time is the more valuable than anything in this game. You'll burn out if don't get your filters set up right.

  7. #4570

    Read his last sentence man

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Who? No link.
    TacoU just said he can't link it because she blocked him.

  8. #4569

    Online only

    Reached out a while ago. Responded quickly but looking for virtual.

  9. #4568

    New SB

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b596...f-423a5d9ca8f6

    How do you like that profile picture! Got to be a fake account.

  10. #4567
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoU  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Went back and forth with this one. Pics a little too good to be true but seemed cool on chat. Pushes to get your phone number and call you. Then starts the whole, you are disgusting, I found your number on escort site and I'm going to report you to family / work etc. Clear scam (I use a google number for this exact reason) but always a bit alarming nonetheless. She blocked me so I can link her but this is the username: Linltn.
    Who? No link.

  11. #4566

    Andrea in Woodbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
    Not sure why you posted your question in the SB forum but if you want a great massage with a CMT who is easy on the eyes and will also provide extra, I'd recommend Andrea who is based in Woodbridge. You can find her on P411.

  12. #4565
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
    Posted in wrong section. Admin. Please delete.

  13. #4564

    Wrong Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
    I would ask in the massage thread http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports.

  14. #4563

    Recommendations for legit massage

    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.

  15. #4562
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    This girls old handle was East-meets-west and she has been reviewed here many times. Her PPM is 500 and she has a smoking body! Also remember she is almost a pro. Her pics are smokin!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b5c7...e-d5dc02743a01
    I remember the east meets east profile and I remember her being smoking hot. Not sure why she blocked me on the new profile or if I blocked her but if memory serves she's well worth (at least in the looks) the 500 rate. Especially considering some of the girls on here (who I wouldn't buy a drink for if I saw them at the bar) are asking 800 PPM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape