rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 922 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 972 1022 ... LastLast
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 18375
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4560

    Andrea in Woodbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
    Not sure why you posted your question in the SB forum but if you want a great massage with a CMT who is easy on the eyes and will also provide extra, I'd recommend Andrea who is based in Woodbridge. You can find her on P411.

  2. #4559
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
    Posted in wrong section. Admin. Please delete.

  3. #4558

    Wrong Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.
    I would ask in the massage thread http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports.

  4. #4557

    Recommendations for legit massage

    Seems like Crystal Massage in Herndon is permanently closed. It was my go-to place for legit back massage with good pressure. Can I get some recommendations on excellent quality massage? HE is just a bonus on top but not a priority. Thanks.

  5. #4556
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    This girls old handle was East-meets-west and she has been reviewed here many times. Her PPM is 500 and she has a smoking body! Also remember she is almost a pro. Her pics are smokin!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b5c7...e-d5dc02743a01
    I remember the east meets east profile and I remember her being smoking hot. Not sure why she blocked me on the new profile or if I blocked her but if memory serves she's well worth (at least in the looks) the 500 rate. Especially considering some of the girls on here (who I wouldn't buy a drink for if I saw them at the bar) are asking 800 PPM.

  6. #4555

    DCLover / East Meets West

    This girls old handle was East-meets-west and she has been reviewed here many times. Her PPM is 500 and she has a smoking body! Also remember she is almost a pro. Her pics are smokin!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b5c7...e-d5dc02743a01

    Quote Originally Posted by ExMikey  [View Original Post]
    Still trying to connect to figure that out.

  7. #4554

    Real pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Gapoxx  [View Original Post]
    Pics are really tempting. Are they really her in the pictures?
    Still trying to connect to figure that out.

  8. #4553

    Ari_milktea

    Thanks for posting the link, I am definitely blocked on the site but we are texting. I meant she doesn't show her teeth when she smiles and has a fake "sex-doll" look. LOL Just wondering if anyone made it to the hoop.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f9a8...3-d4fc077c57af

    Seems like she smiles plenty and just had a baby in May according to her profile.

  9. #4552
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry no link, already blocked or account is closed. Anyone have any info? Very nice girl from Japan. Wondering if she is even real? She has that doll look and never smiles. LOL Thanks
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f9a8...3-d4fc077c57af

    Seems like she smiles plenty and just had a baby in May according to her profile.

  10. #4551

    Scam. Linltn

    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Went back and forth with this one. Pics a little too good to be true but seemed cool on chat. Pushes to get your phone number and call you. Then starts the whole, you are disgusting, I found your number on escort site and I'm going to report you to family / work etc. Clear scam (I use a google number for this exact reason) but always a bit alarming nonetheless. She blocked me so I can link her but this is the username: Linltn.

  11. #4550

    Ari_milktea

    Sorry no link, already blocked or account is closed. Anyone have any info? Very nice girl from Japan. Wondering if she is even real? She has that doll look and never smiles. LOL Thanks.

  12. #4549
    Quote Originally Posted by ExMikey  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Definitely one to check out.
    Pics are really tempting. Are they really her in the pictures?

  13. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Damn. She must have me blocked as her profile doesn't come up. What's her screen name?
    DCLover21.

  14. #4547
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Damn. She must have me blocked as her profile doesn't come up. What's her screen name?
    DCLover21.

  15. #4546

    Katherine0702

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her a while back, we texted back and forth. Sent me a pic of her incredible tits which I was shocked by because she comes off very conservative. But she asked for a nude of me and said she'd return the favor. So she wanted to meet up for a drink which I normally don't do, especially during Covid. Don't like going to restaurant / bars, but I made the exception for her. She's super timid and hesitant, a little uptight. Like I said we met for a drink and she didn't even order a drink, she had iced tea. Tbh I'm not sure if she's cut out for the whole SB thing. She seemed a very traditional Asian woman, very disciplined, loyal, def wouldn't consider sex on the first date, especially without protection. At least not with me anyway so YMMV. Her husband cheated on her and it was recent so she's definitely got that whole "men are male ******" mentality right now. But there wasn't any chemistry in our short chat so we went our separate ways. If someone else is able to successfully crack that shell I tip my cap to you.
    My hats off to ya brother, I couldn't get so much as a response. She's definitely my type and I'd probably put the work in for the long term with someone that looks like her. I may try reaching out to her one more time LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape