Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 26919
-
10-18-20 19:29 #14079Senior Member

Posts: 196Amy Double E
I am curious about her screening method. Its really really detailed.
Has anybody filled it out before? I'm not sure I feel comfortable putting such detailed info about myself on there.
Maybe I can leave certain things out.
-
10-18-20 13:34 #14078Senior Member

Posts: 256Karina
She's been around for awhile. Didn't she used to be a Noridge Girl?
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 12:53 #14077Senior Member

Posts: 692Karina
Karina is very easy to find. Google "Karina escort Chicago" and you get this link and more: https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1807900.
Originally Posted by BrutusB74
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 12:49 #14076Regular Member

Posts: 5Maria visiting Chicago
http://www.affectionatekisses.com
I saw this amazing Latina several times up until 2017, and then she sort of vanished. I started getting emails from her a few weeks ago on when she visits. She is (or was at the time) beautiful with an Amaaaaaazing ass! Pics are very real it is indeed her. Cute accent. BBBJ, and I think she did greek as well, but I am not into that. From her recent pics and from my very vivid memory, she looks like he slimmed down a few pounds; that is based on my personal tastes of the stereotype curve Latinas I do so much adore. GFE no rush for sure, at lest pre Covid. I did not book as there schedules did not gel. But is is totally worth it. I paid $400 at her hotel which was always downtown.
-
10-18-20 12:48 #14075Senior Member

Posts: 99Pricing
Yeah, her $$$$ are little too much for me right. I was hoping no more than $$.
Originally Posted by JackRam
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 12:44 #14074Senior Member

Posts: 35Cherry's snap is cherry_love1998.
Originally Posted by Engineer22
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 11:51 #14073Senior Member

Posts: 958Rip
On the CCG site, Mike the Assistant, of simplygfe has passed. RIP.
-
10-18-20 08:49 #14072Regular Member

Posts: 10I've been wanting to see cherry for a long time since she moved as stated earlier by another member. I've tried to add her snapchat but I can't seem to find her. Does anyone know her snapchat username? I'd love to book something with her in the future. Also as stated by another monger she moved to Iowa, does anyone know her direct contact also it would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by HookerBot
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-18-20 08:11 #14071Senior Member

Posts: 256Nicha
Check out the Asian Apartment Girl thread below. Nicha works out of the apartment near Ohare and her back door is always open. Do a search for Nicha and you should have no problem finding her information.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 22:51 #14070Senior Member

Posts: 99Massage or Asian escorts
I look asians who allow anal. Anyone know a place or someone?
-
10-17-20 17:45 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 1357I saw Monika a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/55103704/
Picture is accurate but from years ago.
She was pleasant and delivered CBJ and CFS and is either a squirter or has a weak bladder.
I felt safe but location was dumpy. Read other reports as she may have a friend at the same location or there may be a pimp.
-
10-17-20 17:39 #14068Regular Member

Posts: 8Austin and Roosevelt
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/55103704/
Although I have not dreamt of this specific girl, I have had a few dreams with Star and Nicole at the same place. Overall a good time, decent traffic there (3/4 girls) and Austin / Roosevelt isn't the best hood, but I have repeated a few times.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 14:46 #14067Senior Member

Posts: 158Does she have a website or number?
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 10:52 #14066Senior Member

Posts: 377Traveling To Chicago
Hi guys,
I need Information on this ones. I'm interested to meet one of those.
Thanks.
Stay safe.
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/55103704/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/55146729/
-
10-17-20 01:19 #14065Senior Member

Posts: 39Better link
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3147303148
Originally Posted by Bateman97
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





