Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 885 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 935 985 1385 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 26920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13660
    Quote Originally Posted by Layne123  [View Original Post]
    This one is on my radar.

    Some reviews say she's super hot.

    Some reviews say she's thick not fat.

    Other reviews say she's fat.

    Any seniors have any experience who want to offer input?

    Thanks.
    Just seen her this past week, I am all about THICK CURVY women, but she is overweight and well into the FAT category. I would not repeat again. Just my 2 ˘.

  2. #13659
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySkeet  [View Original Post]
    Decided to meet her for a qv. Definitely bigger than her pics. BBBJ was good. She talked to me for about 10 min when I stepped in then when I left, she texted me that I should have donated her hhr for how long I was there. Not my fault she talked much.
    What are her rates?

  3. #13658

    280 for FS

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they are in a building at 40th and Western, 280 for FS.

    Anyone been there to check it out?
    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...j/214498759809

    By the crazy ad, I could tell it was an alternate phone number for 2188 or 2189 often mentioned here. This ad contains both numbers.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2945755

    Hit or miss and you don't need to spend 280. 130 hh, 160 hr. If you really click, you could tip the gal and maybe do some things, but FS is had for the base price.

    Hit or miss, but generally young and appealing. They often rush you.

  4. #13657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Eve


  5. #13656

    Large Labia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zezima1  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone knew of any providers in their 20's /30's with large labia minor. All help is appreciated!
    I have seen this lady several times and she is absolutely beautiful with FULL LIPS. If you can deal with her right politics, go see her. You will be rewarded:

    http://kamillalovely.com/

  6. #13655

    Goes by Ariana now

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandAlley  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW. Been around for a while. Lots of comments here, search around. Nothing very recent, I think. I saw her a few years back when she was less thick and round in the face. Lots of pics look new, touched up, and less flattering than before (IMHO), so I'd believe this is for real. Talked a lot, was always checking her phone, but got the job done. I think she used to be a dancer, and was able to put on some of those moves. But didn't seem too into it. I don't think I'd repeat, but YMMV.
    Decided to meet her for a qv. Definitely bigger than her pics. BBBJ was good. She talked to me for about 10 min when I stepped in then when I left, she texted me that I should have donated her hhr for how long I was there. Not my fault she talked much.

  7. #13654

    Georgia

    This one is on my radar.

    Some reviews say she's super hot.

    Some reviews say she's thick not fat.

    Other reviews say she's fat.

    Any seniors have any experience who want to offer input?

    Thanks.

  8. #13653

    Teetee Barrington

    Anyone have any info on this one. I Have not been able to access the reviews area on EB or LC. Is anyone having the same issue?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53526637/

  9. #13652
    Looks like they are in a building at 40th and Western, 280 for FS.

    Anyone been there to check it out?

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNerd86  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for Asian girls, so this definitely looked interesting. Any intel?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...j/214498759809

  10. #13651

    Cash App & Gift Card Scam


  11. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see Rebecca? If so, I would really appreciate some info regarding her location, menu, and screening procedure. You can PM me if you want. Thank!
    Saw her in January before covid. She's a lot bigger than her pics show. Like BBW not just curvy. Her menu was decent $$ for BBW and FS. I would see her again in a pinch, it just for outcall. Her place was her apartment. It was nasty. She breeds parakeets so her place smelled like an old school per shop. If you have any sort of allergy to animal dander stay away!

  12. #13649
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750  [View Original Post]
    I saw cherry last year before all this covid stuff and she wasn't like that at all. Fingered her and whatnot without issue.
    Hmm, ok, maybe just me then. She's certainly attractive enough to try out, so maybe worth a try for anyone considering her with the usual YMMV expectation.

  13. #13648

    Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandAlley  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW. Been around for a while. Lots of comments here, search around. Nothing very recent, I think. I saw her a few years back when she was less thick and round in the face. Lots of pics look new, touched up, and less flattering than before (IMHO), so I'd believe this is for real. Talked a lot, was always checking her phone, but got the job done. I think she used to be a dancer, and was able to put on some of those moves. But didn't seem too into it. I don't think I'd repeat, but YMMV.
    I agree with you that she looks like Audree from CCG. Pictures of her face and tats seem to confirm that. I haven't seen her, but her TER reviews pretty much match what you reported.

  14. #13647
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandAlley  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW. Been around for a while. Lots of comments here, search around. Nothing very recent, I think. I saw her a few years back when she was less thick and round in the face. Lots of pics look new, touched up, and less flattering than before (IMHO), so I'd believe this is for real. Talked a lot, was always checking her phone, but got the job done. I think she used to be a dancer, and was able to put on some of those moves. But didn't seem too into it. I don't think I'd repeat, but YMMV.
    Same experience in my dreams. She is very big now and thick. Saw her about 3 days ago. Pics are not even close. I'm not very big, so to get in her, I had to restle with her legs. LOL.

    She wouldn't put her phone on silent, it just keeps ringing. During position changes, she'd be texting a lot. BBBJ, was good, and daty was OK. A bit of smell down there, so I didn't partake much. No cim. I wouldn't repeat either. YMMV.

  15. #13646

    Pawg? Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Please report back after seeing them, that ad is most provocative and the girls look up for most anything and are very uninhibited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, I wouldn't say she's fat at all. Definition of thic pawg if you ask me
    She had body fat dripping out of hey clothes left right and centre.

    I all glad you had good time with her. To each his own I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape