Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 11030
-
10-18-20 10:38 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 228No Name and little info
Does anyone have some info on this one?
https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...d/511985389001
Prefer a PM please.
Can't seem to find much on her.
Thanks, looking forward to you PM.
Be safe.
-
10-17-20 19:51 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 449Haven't seen her but she's a total safety girl, not even sure if daty is available. Hot body though.
Originally Posted by ElDangerUs
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 18:43 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 185$4. 2/ hr is not worth it unless bb is included.
Originally Posted by ElDangerUs
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 10:33 #2417Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone seen her?
Absolutely my type- want to see if the service is worth the price.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/492667541171
-
10-17-20 10:21 #2416Regular Member

Posts: 2Check in!
I have to know: has anyone met this girl? I thought I saw her on AA. May TOFT but want to check first. Damn beautiful.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/492667541171
-
10-17-20 05:52 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 1305Latina
This one:
Originally Posted by BrownBull206
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...TILLTHEBADDEST
I think I saw this one down in Tacoma at the Motel 6 off Hosmer a couple of years ago. Did not try again.
-
10-17-20 00:11 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 143Renton
Adding 1 to their posted rates is usually a good rule of thumb for a full meal deal.
Originally Posted by TinyMushroom
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 21:04 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 617Gracee, and Sweet Thai June (if she ever comes back in town). I heard Julie8 might do BBBJ? I know her CFS is great.
Originally Posted by TinyMushroom
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 19:33 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 76That is pretty standard for the Russian ladies. 400 hr. Usually BBBJ, daty, and cfs. Other than a rare one here or there BBFS is usually not on the table.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
You gave the link for her Eros account but below is for the other site.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?498924-Liana-Bella
-
10-16-20 18:43 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 1209400 hr with no bb? WTF.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 18:08 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 470How do you even get past we chat verification? Its virtually impossible for us stateside.
Originally Posted by BurnerMale
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 13:21 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 1109LianaBella
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...270.htm?cat=68
She is a good time. Great time. No BBFS.
She can spin. Put her in RCG. Awesome view.
-
10-16-20 12:12 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 46Gsl
Also would appreciate a PM. Can't seem to get through.
Originally Posted by TheJoker1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 23:39 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 387CamCamilla
I posted about her a while back. I saw her when she first got in the game. Picked her up on AA for a CD. She was super hot but had major GPS and was not a good date. Crappy short CBJ followed by CFS of the variety where she held my cock the whole time while riding me and only allowing minimal penetration. I got so frustrated with her I put an end to it. Funny thing was the very next day I happen to pull into a bikini barista stand and she was working. Man was she pissed to see me. I was hoping she got better but it sounds like she hasn't. Over on the other board she has glowing 5 star reviews. Just can't trust those reviews at all anymore.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 12:00 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 1209Any of the ads with super low rates are always scams. Really no need to research them. As much as I'd like $. 8/ hr to be legit, you know it isn't.
Originally Posted by Radium88
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





