Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 11033
-
10-13-20 13:00 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 534https://twitter.com/ItsKhloeexoxo/st...14849089941509
Originally Posted by Kharne
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 12:43 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 77Chelsea
Anyone seen this girl? Almost seems tgbt.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...lease/33882585
-
10-12-20 19:16 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 38Gsl
GSL is still around.
Originally Posted by TheJoker1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 14:20 #2405Regular Member

Posts: 1Maria. Tall Latin BBW
I was in the area and was low on funds so I reached out to Maria. Kinda a shady incall but I proceeded. The room was smoky as fuck and it was messy. I was there for a QV so I didn't really care. She looks pretty much like her pics. Wasn't that friendly and rushed but for a QV and her donation it wasn't that bad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/54973501/
-
10-12-20 11:33 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 50Is GSL still around? I tried contacting when their website was still up but I didn't get any response. I figured they closed and have just been taking chances at kangels.
Originally Posted by Pluto14
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 23:46 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 31Gsl
Can someone PM me the contact info for GSL? I lost their phone number and now that website is down I don't have a way to contact them. Thanks!
-
10-11-20 19:13 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 143Champagne
I've seen her several times. Super pretty and fun.
Originally Posted by TeenyWeeny
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 12:33 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 45Asian recommendation
Been playing it Covid safe but getting the itch and need to get out. Don't particularly want to try out a bunch of providers though Looking for pretty face, perky tits, BBBJ, FS, take charge attitude / routine. Have it narrowed down to ExoticGina, AsianJennifer, Matra, Champagne based on reviews (reading between the lines) and limited pics on other site. Thought you fellas would be a good source of info so I can pull the trigger and make a choice.
Thanks in advance.
-
10-11-20 12:00 #2400Banned Member

Posts: 40Agree with the other commenters
Three years ago she was amazing. Had this little college apartment close to TCC and she was a lot of fun, perfect stripper experience. I saw her last year after she moved to federal way and she was completely different. Cold and impersonal, I was just another cock to suck. I booked an hour but was out of there in less than 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 11:48 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kimber Kelley FKA Lana Love
Do a search here on Lana Love. It will return a lot of information. She has been mentioned on this board many times and belongs here. Ignore the rates in her ad, she is very open to discussing prices. Have not seen her recently but is a good appointment.
Originally Posted by Moto6255
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 09:20 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 131Kimber Kelley Lana Love
Lana has been mentioned on here before; put Lana love in the search box.
Originally Posted by Moto6255
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 02:26 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 448If I remember correctly, she started getting a bit lazy during her last few months on TNA. Wasn't she going to be moving out of state? Guess that didn't happen.
Originally Posted by Moto6255
[View Original Post]
She has a pretty banging bod (from her pics) but I'm not a big fan of fake tits or bad, random tattoos.
Not much to go by, sorry.
-
10-11-20 02:18 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 387I was curious about her too
But for some reason her few face pics kind of look scary. Sounds like she is a rip off too!
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 01:39 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 180Not surprised
I saw TMD a few times back when she used to be in Tacoma. My first visit with her (probs 2018) was fantastic. Great stripper body with nice BBBJ and stripper fantasy kinda shit, real tight bod. Then the next couple times she was pretty cold and once even stopped mid BBBJ and asked to stop. I've never had a provider complain about my hygeine, I always take care of myself in all facets. The lack of enthusiasm was enough to get me to stop seeing her, even though her bod was rockin back then.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
Anyway, even looking at her recent pics I can tell her body just isn't the same. I would definitely avoid. She also is high volume and her shit is USED.
-
10-10-20 15:52 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 32Intel?
Anybody have any intel on this one (Kimber Kelley)? I know she was on TNA but we know how dependable those reviews are! Thinking about setting something up with her! You can reply or PM.
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/850389971876













Reply With Quote




