Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 636 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #5553

    The Get Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    What's the best way to get out of hplex quarantine for someone that's not from the area? I'm not really excited at the idea of sending a personal check or money order but will if that is the best way. Are there other ways around this? My area doesn't have many providers on it.
    Noob here as well. What I did was go to a CVS with some cash in hand and I purchased a Best Buy gift card for $25. Then I went on to HX and entered the numbers. Done.

    Note: you don't have to get a Best Buy card. There are a number of gift cards they accept which they list very clearly on the site.

  2. #5552
    What's the best way to get out of hplex quarantine for someone that's not from the area? I'm not really excited at the idea of sending a personal check or money order but will if that is the best way. Are there other ways around this? My area doesn't have many providers on it.

  3. #5551
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    Queenofdenyle is on pd too.
    Yah, cause guys are too lazy and want everything for free! She (dahlia) is on several sites!

  4. #5550
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightMan  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina comes and goes. The one that I'm kicking myself over is not seeing Ashton. Holy gods what a body.
    Ashton is recovering from her latest round of defying father time. I am certain when she returns in a few weeks she'll look even more stunning. She has some incredible surgeons.

  5. #5549
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanchoo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know's simone's number? I'm new to humaniplex I don't have access on qod and there profile. Thanks.
    Yah, start seeing girls and get a network than ask to join the QOD club.

  6. #5548
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanchoo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know's simone's number? I'm new to humaniplex I don't have access on qod and there profile. Thanks.
    Queenofdenyle is on pd too.

  7. #5547
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer80  [View Original Post]
    Were you able to get BBFS from Aleena or Ginger?
    Anybody know's simone's number? I'm new to humaniplex I don't have access on qod and there profile. Thanks.

  8. #5546
    Quote Originally Posted by Armany  [View Original Post]
    Hi does anybody have a link or a picture of Sabrina? I've never heard that name at QOD. Just curious if I might've seen her.
    It's a club on hx.

    Pretty easy if ya scroll the many pages and do some investigative work and look for QoD keywords.

  9. #5545
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    BBFS for both.
    Ginger was down for anything, but I haven't pulled the trigger with Aleena. Did you pay an up charge?

  10. #5544

    QoD

    Quote Originally Posted by Armany  [View Original Post]
    Hi does anybody have a link or a picture of Sabrina? I've never heard that name at QOD. Just curious if I might've seen her.
    Sabrina comes and goes. The one that I'm kicking myself over is not seeing Ashton. Holy gods what a body.

  11. #5543

    Aleena and Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer80  [View Original Post]
    Were you able to get BBFS from Aleena or Ginger?
    BBFS for both.

  12. #5542

    Sabrina QOD

    Hi does anybody have a link or a picture of Sabrina? I've never heard that name at QOD. Just curious if I might've seen her.

  13. #5541
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    I think Aleena is on some kind of meds, she's getting skinny by the day and she's losing hair, I noticed bald spot on the head.

    She told me she has some issues with kidney when I first met her. I think it's kidney, if not it's some organ in that area LOL.
    She told me the same, although I think substance abuse is also an issue.

  14. #5540

    Qod bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    I have only seen a few of the girls. Here is my list. Top is best.

    Sabrina.

    SophiaLux.

    Ginger.

    Aleena.

    Simone.

    Saw Simone today. Same rate as all the girls. We got along alright and when it came to the sex, she wasn't as into it. So I put her in doggy and rubbed her clit while I fucked her and got her to cum. After that, she got more into it. She did let me cim twice. No BBFS with her tho.
    Were you able to get BBFS from Aleena or Ginger?

  15. #5539

    Meds

    Quote Originally Posted by HVOogre  [View Original Post]
    I like Aleena, she's getting very thin these days, but I find that very hot. Her BBBJ is very enthusiastic and wet, and she is definitely aiming to please. If you want to see her in action hit a porn site and look for Alysha Rylee.
    I think Aleena is on some kind of meds, she's getting skinny by the day and she's losing hair, I noticed bald spot on the head.

    She told me she has some issues with kidney when I first met her. I think it's kidney, if not it's some organ in that area LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape