Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 11025
-
10-17-20 05:52 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 1305Latina
This one:
Originally Posted by BrownBull206
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...TILLTHEBADDEST
I think I saw this one down in Tacoma at the Motel 6 off Hosmer a couple of years ago. Did not try again.
-
10-17-20 00:11 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 143Renton
Adding 1 to their posted rates is usually a good rule of thumb for a full meal deal.
Originally Posted by TinyMushroom
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 21:04 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 617Gracee, and Sweet Thai June (if she ever comes back in town). I heard Julie8 might do BBBJ? I know her CFS is great.
Originally Posted by TinyMushroom
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 19:33 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 76That is pretty standard for the Russian ladies. 400 hr. Usually BBBJ, daty, and cfs. Other than a rare one here or there BBFS is usually not on the table.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
You gave the link for her Eros account but below is for the other site.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?498924-Liana-Bella
-
10-16-20 18:43 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 1209400 hr with no bb? WTF.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 18:08 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 468How do you even get past we chat verification? Its virtually impossible for us stateside.
Originally Posted by BurnerMale
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 13:21 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 1106LianaBella
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...270.htm?cat=68
She is a good time. Great time. No BBFS.
She can spin. Put her in RCG. Awesome view.
-
10-16-20 12:12 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 46Gsl
Also would appreciate a PM. Can't seem to get through.
Originally Posted by TheJoker1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 23:39 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 387CamCamilla
I posted about her a while back. I saw her when she first got in the game. Picked her up on AA for a CD. She was super hot but had major GPS and was not a good date. Crappy short CBJ followed by CFS of the variety where she held my cock the whole time while riding me and only allowing minimal penetration. I got so frustrated with her I put an end to it. Funny thing was the very next day I happen to pull into a bikini barista stand and she was working. Man was she pissed to see me. I was hoping she got better but it sounds like she hasn't. Over on the other board she has glowing 5 star reviews. Just can't trust those reviews at all anymore.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 12:00 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 1209Any of the ads with super low rates are always scams. Really no need to research them. As much as I'd like $. 8/ hr to be legit, you know it isn't.
Originally Posted by Radium88
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 11:04 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 66CamCamilla
Saw her once at a private incall in DT Seattle. Definitely a safety girl, so CBJ not sure about DATY. Very cute girl, but probably would not repeat. Pretty lackluster session. As for seeing her at her espresso stand first, she was fired from the one she used to work at when they found her ads posted on the boards (unless a more open-minded bikini espresso stand has hired her since then).
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 04:37 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 379CamCamilla
Anyone seen CamCamilla? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B.
Reading between the lines of her "reviews" it appears she's a safety girl? Her page doesn't show much and doesn't have donation info on her ads. Not sure if anyone has more details, rates, BBBJ or CBJ, daty / o available? Her pics look awesome, might try to see her at her stand before setting up a date.
-
10-14-20 00:44 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 32GSL contact
Appreciate if you can also pm me their contact info! Thanks!
Originally Posted by TheJoker1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 19:40 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 50Can you PM me their contact info?
Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 17:57 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 67Watch out for this one
https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...i/766607834082
The pictures are of a cam girl Kaylee Pond from MFC that retired two years ago last post on twitter is also two years old just in case the price wasn't the first thing to say some thing is wrong.












Reply With Quote




