Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 19280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9335

    Blondiee

    I've been waiting for a report on Blondiee and searched for her but came up empty. She's been posting forever. Why no reports, am I missing something?

  2. #9334

    JenJen

    I've received a few PMs from members asking if Jen is still working because she hadn't posted an ad in about 12 days. I mentioned this to her and she told me she is still working but has been taking it easy for a few weeks due to personal issues. She said to tell the guys that she's back and looking forward to seeing everyone.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...m/479465618908

  3. #9333

    Crystal and the required deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Her ad has the donations as 80/100/200, certainly seem about "normal" for the area. As before though, I'd never send a deposit, a deal breaker for me. The wording is interesting though, it says "I do require a deposit ESPECIALLY if I'm coming to you". Seem to suggest she might not require a deposit for incall. Any "team" players out there willing to test the theory? Hell, it's just a couple text messages to see if she's really enforcing that, I may do it myself if I've got the time to actually meet with her!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/874384452378
    Quote Originally Posted by Psiko97  [View Original Post]
    She got me for 60 on snap C. I did the mistake of sending the coin first. First time ever for me lesson learned. I know I don't post much but you can inbox me for further details. This was about 4 months ago.
    Yep, that was my concern exactly. Thanks for the report, sorry you got scammed. Hence the often repeated credo of never, never, never pay in advance!

  4. #9332

    Alisha Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytechocl8  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a report on her yet? Comms are good but keeps changing pricing. https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...a/350462956958.
    Rip Off report in escort section treasure coast.

  5. #9331

    Fake fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DtwLegend  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/297281644563

    Menu and pricing might be TGTBT with those photos but interested if anyone has or will partake.
    Fake fake.

  6. #9330

    Alisha Taylor

    Anyone have a report on her yet? Comms are good but keeps changing pricing. https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...a/350462956958.

  7. #9329

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I haven't met this one yet. But I do have a chance of meeting her, she's on WYP also. Now I know what I can possibly get now that she's posting on stg!
    So apparently the link that was posted was removed from site I found this one.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/767852550600

  8. #9328

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by DtwLegend  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/297281644563

    Menu and pricing might be TGTBT with those photos but interested if anyone has or will partake.
    Well I haven't met this one yet. But I do have a chance of meeting her, she's on WYP also. Now I know what I can possibly get now that she's posting on stg!

  9. #9327

    Newcomer?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/297281644563

    Menu and pricing might be TGTBT with those photos but interested if anyone has or will partake.

  10. #9326

    Double

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well as bad as the night was looking, nothing worth my time posting tonight so I hit up Bee, and let me tell you how glad I did. She responded within time and I asked if I could come by she asked if I seen the double ad. I said yes, we discussed more and I agreed to see both. Wow wow I've seen Bee once already so she felt good with me. I arrive we talk a bit then they start making out. Wow jr rises to attention then Bee starts DATY on friend while I FIV Bee. I then proceed to k9 her then move so friend can BBBJ me and man can this woman deepthroat me. I can stand it so I do my DATY on friend then I mish her then after a few min she wants me to hit it hard from behind I almost can't hold on anymore and stop and mish on Bee till I dump my load on her belly. Wow what an amazing time. No signs of candy or anything else. Was told that friend will be around for sometime so Bee is available or both. Friend said they are wanting to find an apartment. I don't think they will be going far from Melb area.

    They are needing some company. These are true lady's no BS or Drama to deal with.

    Enjoy BS.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/191805658620
    Two thumbs up nice report thank you will definitely try them out.

  11. #9325

    Scam

    She got me for 60 on snap C. I did the mistake of sending the coin first. First time ever for me lesson learned. I know I don't post much but you can inbox me for further details. This was about 4 months ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Her ad has the donations as 80/100/200, certainly seem about "normal" for the area. As before though, I'd never send a deposit, a deal breaker for me. The wording is interesting though, it says "I do require a deposit ESPECIALLY if I'm coming to you". Seem to suggest she might not require a deposit for incall. Any "team" players out there willing to test the theory? Hell, it's just a couple text messages to see if she's really enforcing that, I may do it myself if I've got the time to actually meet with her!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/874384452378

  12. #9324

    Double provider

    Well as bad as the night was looking, nothing worth my time posting tonight so I hit up Bee, and let me tell you how glad I did. She responded within time and I asked if I could come by she asked if I seen the double ad. I said yes, we discussed more and I agreed to see both. Wow wow I've seen Bee once already so she felt good with me. I arrive we talk a bit then they start making out. Wow jr rises to attention then Bee starts DATY on friend while I FIV Bee. I then proceed to k9 her then move so friend can BBBJ me and man can this woman deepthroat me. I can stand it so I do my DATY on friend then I mish her then after a few min she wants me to hit it hard from behind I almost can't hold on anymore and stop and mish on Bee till I dump my load on her belly. Wow what an amazing time. No signs of candy or anything else. Was told that friend will be around for sometime so Bee is available or both. Friend said they are wanting to find an apartment. I don't think they will be going far from Melb area.

    They are needing some company. These are true lady's no BS or Drama to deal with.

    Enjoy BS.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/191805658620

  13. #9323

    I believe not

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    If so I'd like to know as I know geneva motel does but a little hike.
    I know that there was discussion about this about couple of years ago. I don't think are anything hourly rates in the county. Just cheapies.

  14. #9322

    Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Deboinair  [View Original Post]
    Does this exist in Brevard?
    If so I'd like to know as I know geneva motel does but a little hike.

  15. #9321

    Hourly Motels

    Does this exist in Brevard?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape