Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 7529
-
10-16-20 19:42 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 145Jewel
Jewel got bad rap from some guys, I still can't understand it. She was really sweet to me. To each their own, everybody has their own reasons. I will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by MushiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 19:40 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 1243Pin Thai Aiea recommendations
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...l/9759498.html
Any recommendations? This therapist above have good technique? PM alright. TIA.
January44.
-
10-16-20 19:31 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 110Already deleted. Is this her?
Originally Posted by Dicky808
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...y/9692720.html
-
10-16-20 15:50 #1571Senior Member

Posts: 163Might Be Jewel, Magic or Some Other Alias.
Glad to hear that you were satisfied with her services. Saw her last year and she is a very pretty girl, however, she did not want you touching her during the massage and HJ. Seems like a lot of the pretty massage girls do not like it hen you try to touch them. I have avoided her recently, but may try to schedule again if I read more positive reviews with her service.
Originally Posted by Dicky808
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 13:25 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 1033She went by Jewel and other aliases which I can't remember.
Originally Posted by Dicky808
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 11:48 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 246Roaming?
Details on roaming please? If any.
Originally Posted by Dicky808
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 06:48 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 81Is this the same demi from Thailand massage? If so has anything changed about her service?
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 03:56 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 48Aiea
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...i/9762867.html
Sampled this one the other day. Didn't catch her name but massage started off decently. Good pressure for the first half then slowly trickled down to just a light rub down and teasing. Pics seems to be legit even tho face mask was on the whole time. HE was above average I would say, slow and sensual. Would I repeat again? Possibly.
-
10-16-20 00:26 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 303In cc different floor not at veras anymore.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 21:17 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 122Must be busy
Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by LickYourClit
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 16:06 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 1243Lucy update
I texted her last night and she wrote me she is working out of Century Center still.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
January44.
-
10-14-20 16:15 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 1243Lucy
Originally Posted by Big808
[View Original Post]
From where does Lucy work, if you know? Vera's Thai Massage in Century Center still? Somewhere else? Thank you for the name. Her face and boobs look good to me.
Originally Posted by LickYourClit
[View Original Post]
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
10-14-20 13:46 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 1638Making Money
Sex and drugs are the money makers. Too bad LE has chosen to concentrate on sex workers when druggies are a bigger problem. I'm still waiting for a smart mama to open up a fitness center as a front and use grassroots networking to bring in clients.
Originally Posted by RedBaron411
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 13:12 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 502Demi
From what I remember Demi and Skye are very similar in all aspects. If you like Skye you will like Demi and vise versa.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 06:46 #1560Banned Member

Posts: 63Yes. Skye is back in LA. She's supposed to return, but not sure when. Hopefully this is a short trip instead of an indicator of the mass exodus of providers that will surely come this year and next. It's going to rough operating a business and making any kind of decent money due to the Covid era in Hawaii we find ourselves in.
Originally Posted by LickYourClit
[View Original Post]
You can thank the mayors and governor for leading us into the worst performing State economy in the nation. I think we are 42 percent lower in GDP since summer.











Reply With Quote




