Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 1651 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15073

    DI Jaimee

    Great Experience, Great Kisser. Sexy Great looks. Very nice lady. I will repeat. Really everything has already been said about her but in a work. WOW!

  2. #15072

    Asked and Answered

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Does 'whatever' include kissing? I've seen two reviews and nothing on that from her. Is she local to Indy or traveling in?
    According to two reports kissing is included.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beleg  [View Original Post]
    Has a visit with her this morning. She is a great kisser
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    While I was mish with one the other would rub us a bit and kiss me like lovers.
    A reliable source says she's from Indiana but not Indy.

  3. #15071
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I had a meeting with Georgia, the newest girl with Di yesterday. Started out with her being a tad bit reserved I thought. I just started preparing for the upcoming event. She is a little thing but a definite Firecracker. Once the action began she was up for "Whatever". Didn't discuss the do's / don't but everything I was interested in met no resistance. I don't know about trips to Greece. She is a multi popper & quick too she added. Very responsive & vocal about her satisfactions. Got plenty of Top and it was above average even finishing up with that! Yes & Yes would be the answer to our most asked question regarding BJ's. She definitely aims to please & was very pleasant. Just IMO: I would grab SuzieQ in a New York minute if the choice was there. I just thought she was classy beyond comparison. Next up is Amber.

    Be Safe, g.
    Does 'whatever' include kissing? I've seen two reviews and nothing on that from her. Is she local to Indy or traveling in?

  4. #15070

    The holy trinity

    Guys, I completed the holy trinity.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/piper/

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/aaliyah/

    3 weeks ago I saw Piper. Probably my best experience in the business, true GFE, beautiful, petite and a perfect smile. Literally feels likes I'm with a woman I've been dating for months.

    Last week I saw Aaliyah. Another amazing experience. GFE, great body, amazing booty.

    Today I saw them together. This was truly a once in a lifetime experience. Except, I hope I can continue to see them together in the future. While they didn't kiss each other or go down on one another, it was still an amazing time. They took turns providing a great BBBJ and didn't hesitant to rub each other down. While I was mish with one the other would rub us a bit and kiss me like lovers. I enjoyed DATY with both of them. The only time they wanted a change was the cover when switching from one to the other ---which makes complete sense.

    Guys, this is what this hobby is about. Piper herself will make me go broke, but Aaliyah is absolutely amazing as well.

  5. #15069

    Aailiyah

    All I can say is wow completely incredible awesome individual you can't go wrong! Must see her true believe her!

  6. #15068

    Georgia. DI girl

    I had a meeting with Georgia, the newest girl with Di yesterday. Started out with her being a tad bit reserved I thought. I just started preparing for the upcoming event. She is a little thing but a definite Firecracker. Once the action began she was up for "Whatever". Didn't discuss the do's / don't but everything I was interested in met no resistance. I don't know about trips to Greece. She is a multi popper & quick too she added. Very responsive & vocal about her satisfactions. Got plenty of Top and it was above average even finishing up with that! Yes & Yes would be the answer to our most asked question regarding BJ's. She definitely aims to please & was very pleasant. Just IMO: I would grab SuzieQ in a New York minute if the choice was there. I just thought she was classy beyond comparison. Next up is Amber.

    Be Safe, g.

  7. #15067
    Quote Originally Posted by AusEx  [View Original Post]
    I booked 1-1/2 hours with a favourably-reviewed escort (whose name I shan't include).

    Client #1 was scheduled before me -- for half an hour beginning at 2 pm.

    I notified the escort I was there (20 minutes early) at 2:40 pm For an appt. Sched. For 3 pm.

    Several texts from the escort ("give me a bit", "have to change the sheets".

    45 minutes later (at nearly 3:30 pm -- half an hour past my sched. Appt. -- still no word.

    I left.




    So the guy before me paid for half an hour and got 1-1/2 hours.

    I booked 1-1/2 hours and got nothing.

    Do you ever encounter situations of this sort?

    And. B. : I was offered a discount (don't know how much) if I would reschedule with the escort.
    Don't really have a clue on who you are talking about but after rereading the posts on this interaction looks like there was a mix up with the provider's schedule, you lost time (but no money) and the said provider offered a discount. Certainly this has happened to me in the 30+ years in the hobby but the sting didn't last long. Some mongers have stories that would make your skin crawl from girls stealing your money and your wallet to being held up at gun point. Fortunately that was not the case in your situation.

    With your experience, provider recognized the issue and offered a discount. The option is yours. Get back on the saddle or move on.

    If she is a provider that has been talked about highly on this board. I would try again. If she has bad reviews. Move on.

  8. #15066
    Quote Originally Posted by AusEx  [View Original Post]
    You're telling me her life was at stake and she was dialling 911?

    Then why did she send me several texts (up until about 10 minutes after my appt. Was sched.)?

    One saying "Bear with me for a bit darlin" and one saying "I just need a few more minutes to change the sheets hun".

    This must a first: Somebody calling 911 about a sheet change!

    Odd that she "cares about people" but wasting 2+ hours of my day (including drive time) apparently was insignificant to her.

    At a minimum, if there had been a call to 911, I would have expected an ex post facto explanation (and an apology) for the no-show.

    (I got an explanation of sorts -- from someone else -- at the time of the no-show but it included no mention of a 911 call.).

    Perhaps she should book an hour or so of free time in between appointments to allow for "bonus caring time".
    Yes I know those messages were from the scheduler and not the provide as I get those from any of them I see. No sir it was not the sheets but a client that was in danger. That's the information I received. Good luck and stay safe.

  9. #15065
    Quote Originally Posted by AusEx  [View Original Post]
    I booked 1-1/2 hours with a favourably-reviewed escort (whose name I shan't include).

    Client #1 was scheduled before me -- for half an hour beginning at 2 pm.

    I notified the escort I was there (20 minutes early) at 2:40 pm For an appt. Sched. For 3 pm.

    Several texts from the escort ("give me a bit", "have to change the sheets".

    45 minutes later (at nearly 3:30 pm -- half an hour past my sched. Appt. -- still no word.

    I left.

    So the guy before me paid for half an hour and got 1-1/2 hours.

    I booked 1-1/2 hours and got nothing.

    Do you ever encounter situations of this sort?

    And. B. : I was offered a discount (don't know how much) if I would reschedule with the escort.
    Who was it? Or is there a reason you're not naming her?

  10. #15064
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer61  [View Original Post]
    Well I must have been after you and I booked 2 hrs and got nothing but when a person's life is at stake and they are dialing 911 I know I truly understand and would hope they would do the same for me! Trust me I will book again because obviously she cares about people and just doesn't go thru the motions like some of them do!! Sorry you didn't get to see her but wouldn't you want her to do the same for you? Stay safe and good luck.
    You're telling me her life was at stake and she was dialling 911?

    Then why did she send me several texts (up until about 10 minutes after my appt. Was sched.)?

    One saying "Bear with me for a bit darlin" and one saying "I just need a few more minutes to change the sheets hun".

    This must a first: Somebody calling 911 about a sheet change!

    Odd that she "cares about people" but wasting 2+ hours of my day (including drive time) apparently was insignificant to her.

    At a minimum, if there had been a call to 911, I would have expected an ex post facto explanation (and an apology) for the no-show.

    (I got an explanation of sorts -- from someone else -- at the time of the no-show but it included no mention of a 911 call.).

    Perhaps she should book an hour or so of free time in between appointments to allow for "bonus caring time".

  11. #15063
    Quote Originally Posted by AusEx  [View Original Post]
    I booked 1-1/2 hours with a favourably-reviewed escort (whose name I shan't include).

    Client #1 was scheduled before me -- for half an hour beginning at 2 pm.

    I notified the escort I was there (20 minutes early) at 2:40 pm For an appt. Sched. For 3 pm.

    Several texts from the escort ("give me a bit", "have to change the sheets".

    45 minutes later (at nearly 3:30 pm -- half an hour past my sched. Appt. -- still no word.

    I left.

    So the guy before me paid for half an hour and got 1-1/2 hours.

    I booked 1-1/2 hours and got nothing.

    Do you ever encounter situations of this sort?

    And. B. : I was offered a discount (don't know how much) if I would reschedule with the escort.
    Well I must have been after you and I booked 2 hrs and got nothing but when a person's life is at stake and they are dialing 911 I know I truly understand and would hope they would do the same for me! Trust me I will book again because obviously she cares about people and just doesn't go thru the motions like some of them do!! Sorry you didn't get to see her but wouldn't you want her to do the same for you? Stay safe and good luck.

  12. #15062
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Pay for 1/2 hour, get bonus hour free!

    I booked 1-1/2 hours with a favourably-reviewed escort (whose name I shan't include).

    Client #1 was scheduled before me -- for half an hour beginning at 2 pm.

    I notified the escort I was there (20 minutes early) at 2:40 pm For an appt. Sched. For 3 pm.

    Several texts from the escort ("give me a bit", "have to change the sheets".

    45 minutes later (at nearly 3:30 pm -- half an hour past my sched. Appt. -- still no word.

    I left.

    So the guy before me paid for half an hour and got 1-1/2 hours.

    I booked 1-1/2 hours and got nothing.

    Do you ever encounter situations of this sort?

    And. B. : I was offered a discount (don't know how much) if I would reschedule with the escort.

  13. #15061

    If you're wondering what the pre prego face and bod is like

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatPretender  [View Original Post]
    Read FF's report of GP syndrome on this one https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...54/3176226157. Anyone actually take the plunge before she got pregnant and decided to turn her babymaker into an ATM? No face showing in ads, and assuming this is current preggo bod? What's the face like, and what kind of body does she normally rock?
    You can always do a Google search on the pics. She was posting long before her current situation. Or search for Marcy youll find her there
    Last edited by MSkeme; 10-13-20 at 23:44. Reason: Forgot name

  14. #15060
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of the DI girls and many of them do BBBJ but not all do. That is my favorite part of the experience so much like you I really seek that out. I will give you my thoughts here and good luck!

    I have not seen every girl but from the ones I've met with the ones that give BBBJ are: Kim, Erica, Jaimee, Delilah, Amber, Tabby, Jojo, Roz, Piper, Summer, Aaliyah and Georgia which I found out today (review to cum shortly). My favorite BJ's are from Jaimee, Tabby, Piper and Georgia. They can all take it really keep and they're good looking girls on top of that so it makes it hotter.

    The ones who do not are: Bianca and Angelina but if you want an amazing set of natural tits you won't find a better set than Angelina but I don't know when / if she's coming back, she visits occasionally from Florida. She's gives a good BJ even in spite of it being covered but bareback is hard to beat. I've never met with Tiffany, Zoey, Alicia, Angel or Crystal so don't know what they offer or how good they are. Good luck with your choice! Sorry to hear Cincy sucks, we are fortunate to have DI, they find some amazing talent.
    Piper needs to come back so I can go broke, son of a *****.

  15. #15059
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    DI Georgia

    I see there are not reviews out here yet for Georgia but today is just her second day. I loved it. I walked in to her wearing sexy lingerie, I had her take that bra off but leave the panties on to start with, she has a big set of tits, a little saggy but I'm not complaining, they're natural which other than Angelina most of the girls either have fake tits or small titties so these were fun to play with. I started off in my usual position laying on my back and letting her get started. She went for the BBBJ which was phenomenal, as she was sucking I played with her tits as they hung down. She loves sucking dick which she'll tell you so none of this my mouth is tired can we fuck yet bullshit, no she went for as long as I wanted. She loves being called bad names, which turns me on too. Sometimes I like to get a dirty personal story from a girl and that really gets me going, so I asked her how old she was when she sucked her first dick and who he was. Well, her answer lit me up and she got horny as I talked to her about it too. She can take it all the way down her throat, fuck it was hot. On went the cover for a mish experience, after pumping her for awhile I pulled out and had her clean the condom off with her mouth, very hot and naughty. Finished on her tits. Overall it was an awesome time, DI has found some solid new talent with her, Piper, Aaliyah. These 3 better stick around because they're amazing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape