Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 888 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so two questions. Did her male "companion" stay the entire time? It looks like she lost part of her leg in the photos, is that real?
    Her ride dropped her off and left. Returned when she called about an hour later. Trust me she's all there. Banging little body and really cute. She is very new to posting in Spartanburg and I will be sure to see her again.

  2. #4952

    Jenn Made it Right. It All Worked Out

    Quote Originally Posted by HippoIpod  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and she replied right away. Scheduled to see her thirty minutes after messaging back and forth. Said she'd be home in 15 minutes. I got there 20 minutes later and told to wait for her to get ready. Only took cash or Venmo so I went to bank to get cash since I only used my Venmo once 12 months ago.

    By time I got back it took her longer and longer to reply to my messages. She finally gave building number and didn't give apt number. So I stood around outside waiting for her to either come to door or tell me which unit number.

    After about 6 minutes finally said unit was out back. I went around and waited another three minutes and I finally left. Then she messaged me saying that maintenance man showed up randomly to fix the screen on her door.

    While at atm I put extra money on card to test Venmo. I sent $10 to see if it worked. She said she got it and offered to send it back. I'm waiting to see if she does.

    Whole thing was weird. Hate I wasted my time.
    Updated post: As I'm the original author of this report.

    Hey. Jenn reached back out and made it right. We ended up meeting in my dreams and had a wonderful time.

    She is as everyone has described. Very nice and accommodating and eager to please.

    She goes out of her way to make sure your needs are met.

    I definitely plan to continue with this one.

  3. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    No doubt the tightest I've ever felt. Ever. Cute af. Chill. Into it. LOL! I might need to get a second job.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so two questions. Did her male "companion" stay the entire time? It looks like she lost part of her leg in the photos, is that real?

  4. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    No doubt the tightest I've ever felt. Ever. Cute af. Chill. Into it. LOL! I might need to get a second job.

  5. #4949

  6. #4948

    Success

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw  [View Original Post]
    All of these girls have demons. Jenn is smarter than most of the others thus smarter hiding them. Beware, as they are significant.
    I was able to reconnect with this girl in my dreams. It was all a misunderstanding. She's as everyone describes. She was great in my dreams.

  7. #4947

    Jenn

    All of these girls have demons. Jenn is smarter than most of the others thus smarter hiding them. Beware, as they are significant.

  8. #4946

    But the ad says

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...a/810897823867

    Ugh. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse in Greenwood. Her first ad was title "Miss WAP" now it's "Miss SupaSoaka". Here are the bullet points from my visit with her:

    1. Outcall only.

    2. No transportaion. You have to provide.

    3. No BJ at all, neither covered or uncovered.

    4. Serious baby damage.

    5. Tits look like deflated balloons.

    6. Fat.

    7. Doesn't know how to give HJ.

    In other words. Run Forrest. Run far away from this one.
    Deep throat and cim. Again I'm rethinking my hobby LOL.

  9. #4945

    Sorry but thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...a/810897823867

    Ugh. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse in Greenwood. Her first ad was title "Miss WAP" now it's "Miss SupaSoaka". Here are the bullet points from my visit with her:

    1. Outcall only.

    2. No transportaion. You have to provide.

    3. No BJ at all, neither covered or uncovered.

    4. Serious baby damage.

    5. Tits look like deflated balloons.

    6. Fat.

    7. Doesn't know how to give HJ.

    In other words. Run Forrest. Run far away from this one.
    Sorry Brother but thanks and I'm running, LOL!

    L2 p.

  10. #4944

    Didn't work out LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Finally found a quality, reliable spinner in Greenville. Had a great first experience with Jen today. She's tight all over, smart, very friendly, in a safe, private location, no sign of demons, and reasonably priced. I will be visiting regularly from now on. This girl is tiny, probably 5'1" and about 100 lbs. Gave an excellent BBBJ and then cg to completion. She doesn't have her name in her ads and she deletes them everyday, but at least right now, she's advertising as "Sexy, small, and EXOTIC latin woman". I've never attached a photo, but I'm going to try here.
    I reached out and she replied right away. Scheduled to see her thirty minutes after messaging back and forth. Said she'd be home in 15 minutes. I got there 20 minutes later and told to wait for her to get ready. Only took cash or Venmo so I went to bank to get cash since I only used my Venmo once 12 months ago.

    By time I got back it took her longer and longer to reply to my messages. She finally gave building number and didn't give apt number. So I stood around outside waiting for her to either come to door or tell me which unit number.

    After about 6 minutes finally said unit was out back. I went around and waited another three minutes and I finally left. Then she messaged me saying that maintenance man showed up randomly to fix the screen on her door.

    While at atm I put extra money on card to test Venmo. I sent $10 to see if it worked. She said she got it and offered to send it back. I'm waiting to see if she does.

    Whole thing was weird. Hate I wasted my time.

  11. #4943

    Scorpio

    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophyinde  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her regularly in Greenville but she just up and vanished. It's been a couple years now since I've seen her and was hoping someone on her could help me out with any info on her. Dying to see her again.

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/14239430830

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/859160594538

    This was the last post I could find of hers.
    She moved back home, and went back to college. Personally, I'm glad. She is too smart to keep doing this. I hope everything works out for the best for her.

  12. #4942
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Finally found a quality, reliable spinner in Greenville. Had a great first experience with Jen today. She's tight all over, smart, very friendly, in a safe, private location, no sign of demons, and reasonably priced. I will be visiting regularly from now on. This girl is tiny, probably 5'1" and about 100 lbs. Gave an excellent BBBJ and then cg to completion. She doesn't have her name in her ads and she deletes them everyday, but at least right now, she's advertising as "Sexy, small, and EXOTIC latin woman". I've never attached a photo, but I'm going to try here.
    Where is the link?

  13. #4941
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophyinde  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her regularly in Greenville but she just up and vanished. It's been a couple years now since I've seen her and was hoping someone on her could help me out with any info on her. Dying to see her again.

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/14239430830

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/859160594538

    This was the last post I could find of hers.
    I've tried to reach out but no reply. Normally she would text back and ask how things are going. Last we spoke she was trying to get things straight in her life. Haven't seen her since like March of 19 but we had spoke last in December of 19. I hope she is well. Would love to see her back here. I'd be broke between her and Ella.

  14. #4940

    Anyone have info on Scorpio Bree?

    I used to see her regularly in Greenville but she just up and vanished. It's been a couple years now since I've seen her and was hoping someone on her could help me out with any info on her. Dying to see her again.

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/14239430830

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/859160594538

    This was the last post I could find of hers.

  15. #4939

    Has anyone seen Scorpio Bree or heard anything about her?

    I used to see her regularly in Greenville SC but she just up and vanished. It's been a couple years now since I've seen her and was hoping someone on her could help me out with any info on her.

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/14239430830

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/859160594538

    This was the last post I could find of hers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape