Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 24834
-
10-15-20 17:15 #15069Senior Member

Posts: 158Aailiyah
All I can say is wow completely incredible awesome individual you can't go wrong! Must see her true believe her!
-
10-15-20 15:24 #15068Senior Member

Posts: 509Georgia. DI girl
I had a meeting with Georgia, the newest girl with Di yesterday. Started out with her being a tad bit reserved I thought. I just started preparing for the upcoming event. She is a little thing but a definite Firecracker. Once the action began she was up for "Whatever". Didn't discuss the do's / don't but everything I was interested in met no resistance. I don't know about trips to Greece. She is a multi popper & quick too she added. Very responsive & vocal about her satisfactions. Got plenty of Top and it was above average even finishing up with that! Yes & Yes would be the answer to our most asked question regarding BJ's. She definitely aims to please & was very pleasant. Just IMO: I would grab SuzieQ in a New York minute if the choice was there. I just thought she was classy beyond comparison. Next up is Amber.
Be Safe, g.
-
10-15-20 13:22 #15067Senior Member

Posts: 601Don't really have a clue on who you are talking about but after rereading the posts on this interaction looks like there was a mix up with the provider's schedule, you lost time (but no money) and the said provider offered a discount. Certainly this has happened to me in the 30+ years in the hobby but the sting didn't last long. Some mongers have stories that would make your skin crawl from girls stealing your money and your wallet to being held up at gun point. Fortunately that was not the case in your situation.
Originally Posted by AusEx
[View Original Post]
With your experience, provider recognized the issue and offered a discount. The option is yours. Get back on the saddle or move on.
If she is a provider that has been talked about highly on this board. I would try again. If she has bad reviews. Move on.
-
10-15-20 10:56 #15066Regular Member

Posts: 12Yes I know those messages were from the scheduler and not the provide as I get those from any of them I see. No sir it was not the sheets but a client that was in danger. That's the information I received. Good luck and stay safe.
Originally Posted by AusEx
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 01:14 #15065Senior Member

Posts: 478Who was it? Or is there a reason you're not naming her?
Originally Posted by AusEx
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 00:16 #15064Regular Member

Posts: 16You're telling me her life was at stake and she was dialling 911?
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer61
[View Original Post]
Then why did she send me several texts (up until about 10 minutes after my appt. Was sched.)?
One saying "Bear with me for a bit darlin" and one saying "I just need a few more minutes to change the sheets hun".
This must a first: Somebody calling 911 about a sheet change!
Odd that she "cares about people" but wasting 2+ hours of my day (including drive time) apparently was insignificant to her.
At a minimum, if there had been a call to 911, I would have expected an ex post facto explanation (and an apology) for the no-show.
(I got an explanation of sorts -- from someone else -- at the time of the no-show but it included no mention of a 911 call.).
Perhaps she should book an hour or so of free time in between appointments to allow for "bonus caring time".
-
10-14-20 21:09 #15063Regular Member

Posts: 12Well I must have been after you and I booked 2 hrs and got nothing but when a person's life is at stake and they are dialing 911 I know I truly understand and would hope they would do the same for me! Trust me I will book again because obviously she cares about people and just doesn't go thru the motions like some of them do!! Sorry you didn't get to see her but wouldn't you want her to do the same for you? Stay safe and good luck.
Originally Posted by AusEx
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 17:00 #15062Regular Member

Posts: 16Pay for 1/2 hour, get bonus hour free!
I booked 1-1/2 hours with a favourably-reviewed escort (whose name I shan't include).
Client #1 was scheduled before me -- for half an hour beginning at 2 pm.
I notified the escort I was there (20 minutes early) at 2:40 pm For an appt. Sched. For 3 pm.
Several texts from the escort ("give me a bit", "have to change the sheets".
45 minutes later (at nearly 3:30 pm -- half an hour past my sched. Appt. -- still no word.
I left.
So the guy before me paid for half an hour and got 1-1/2 hours.
I booked 1-1/2 hours and got nothing.
Do you ever encounter situations of this sort?
And. B. : I was offered a discount (don't know how much) if I would reschedule with the escort.
-
10-13-20 23:40 #15061Senior Member

Posts: 119If you're wondering what the pre prego face and bod is like
You can always do a Google search on the pics. She was posting long before her current situation. Or search for Marcy youll find her there
Originally Posted by GreatPretender
[View Original Post]
Last edited by MSkeme; 10-13-20 at 23:44. Reason: Forgot name
-
10-13-20 18:03 #15060Senior Member

Posts: 421Piper needs to come back so I can go broke, son of a *****.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 17:59 #15059Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106DI Georgia
I see there are not reviews out here yet for Georgia but today is just her second day. I loved it. I walked in to her wearing sexy lingerie, I had her take that bra off but leave the panties on to start with, she has a big set of tits, a little saggy but I'm not complaining, they're natural which other than Angelina most of the girls either have fake tits or small titties so these were fun to play with. I started off in my usual position laying on my back and letting her get started. She went for the BBBJ which was phenomenal, as she was sucking I played with her tits as they hung down. She loves sucking dick which she'll tell you so none of this my mouth is tired can we fuck yet bullshit, no she went for as long as I wanted. She loves being called bad names, which turns me on too. Sometimes I like to get a dirty personal story from a girl and that really gets me going, so I asked her how old she was when she sucked her first dick and who he was. Well, her answer lit me up and she got horny as I talked to her about it too. She can take it all the way down her throat, fuck it was hot. On went the cover for a mish experience, after pumping her for awhile I pulled out and had her clean the condom off with her mouth, very hot and naughty. Finished on her tits. Overall it was an awesome time, DI has found some solid new talent with her, Piper, Aaliyah. These 3 better stick around because they're amazing.
-
10-13-20 17:44 #15058Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Bbbj
I've seen a lot of the DI girls and many of them do BBBJ but not all do. That is my favorite part of the experience so much like you I really seek that out. I will give you my thoughts here and good luck!
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
I have not seen every girl but from the ones I've met with the ones that give BBBJ are: Kim, Erica, Jaimee, Delilah, Amber, Tabby, Jojo, Roz, Piper, Summer, Aaliyah and Georgia which I found out today (review to cum shortly). My favorite BJ's are from Jaimee, Tabby, Piper and Georgia. They can all take it really keep and they're good looking girls on top of that so it makes it hotter.
The ones who do not are: Bianca and Angelina but if you want an amazing set of natural tits you won't find a better set than Angelina but I don't know when / if she's coming back, she visits occasionally from Florida. She's gives a good BJ even in spite of it being covered but bareback is hard to beat. I've never met with Tiffany, Zoey, Alicia, Angel or Crystal so don't know what they offer or how good they are. Good luck with your choice! Sorry to hear Cincy sucks, we are fortunate to have DI, they find some amazing talent.
-
10-13-20 13:31 #15057Senior Member

Posts: 151Phoebe
Read FF's report of GP syndrome on this one https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...54/3176226157. Anyone actually take the plunge before she got pregnant and decided to turn her babymaker into an ATM? No face showing in ads, and assuming this is current preggo bod? What's the face like, and what kind of body does she normally rock?
-
10-13-20 13:20 #15056Senior Member

Posts: 478A few of them actually don't.
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
Summer, Tabby, Zoe (idk if she's still even there) definitely do.
Bianca does not.
That's as far as my personal experience will get you for now. Others have chimed in previously though.
-
10-13-20 12:54 #15055Senior Member

Posts: 196Wanting to try DI
Hey everyone I usually play in Cincy but the options are awful currently. So I was going to try DI. My biggest thing is getting a great BBBJ. Do all DI girls do BBBJ and if not which ones do and are best at it.
Or who is your ATF at DI. Thanks.









Reply With Quote






