Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17384

    Swear this can't be real.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/284695540581

    It's like someone opened pandora box, and let all the crazy out. 60 for 15 min video? 80 for 30? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not even her usual in person rate. Feel almost like moving. Yet if I move just to feed this hobby alone, would mean I got a serious issue LOL.

  2. #17383
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    Saw her months ago. Not the girl in the pictures. She is heavier. Does have a great set of boobies. She upsells everything. Clean, decent incall. . Starts off with decent back rub. Flips you over and does BJ. When I was ready for the main event she told me that was extra. And I paid it. Then rushed me. She has a sight odor from down below. Would never repeat. Left unsatisfied.
    What was the donation amount?

  3. #17382
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    Saw her months ago. Not the girl in the pictures. She is heavier. Does have a great set of boobies. She upsells everything. Clean, decent incall. . Starts off with decent back rub. Flips you over and does BJ. When I was ready for the main event she told me that was extra. And I paid it. Then rushed me. She has a sight odor from down below. Would never repeat. Left unsatisfied.
    Okay, thanks for letting me know, at least you got some form of response from her, I'm getting crickets from her.

  4. #17381
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    She quote me 140 hh. Wanted 50% up front cash app. Told her no thanks.
    Also posting same day.

    https://virginia-beach.skipthegames....2/567139927456

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...2/916745377625

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...2/887297034303

  5. #17380

    Cash app

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBangS197  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this little baddie? Thanks in advance fellas!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/212834198698
    She quote me 140 hh. Wanted 50% up front cash app. Told her no thanks.

  6. #17379
    So I've met with this girl twice and both times she has never made me climax. She's the high end type meaning 80 qv. But just letting you know her ass is fake maybe the breaks are real. But the service I got both times was qv but she is of those qv providers that rush you and that's a super turn off. So expect come for me baby line said 3 times to get you in and out the door. I guess call me old fashioned but I like the girls who actually get into it and actually try to please you. Not try and bang you out easily cause another guy is waiting in the parking lot. But if you don't mind the rushed service and the fact that body isn't natural then she's for you. She will do GFE.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/216627874533

  7. #17378

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this one, called and texted and nothing back yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/868099028314
    Saw her months ago. Not the girl in the pictures. She is heavier. Does have a great set of boobies. She upsells everything. Clean, decent incall. . Starts off with decent back rub. Flips you over and does BJ. When I was ready for the main event she told me that was extra. And I paid it. Then rushed me. She has a sight odor from down below. Would never repeat. Left unsatisfied.

  8. #17377

    Info

    Has anyone had any luck with this one, called and texted and nothing back yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/868099028314

  9. #17376

    2nd one

    If you have a good report I'd love to hear it. She refuses to meet without a full face picture which she sprung on me once I got there. Rather annoying.


  10. #17375

  11. #17374
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 141

  12. #17373

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlBch  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ. I didn't attempt DATY, but she loved having her nipples licked and fondled. She liked / wanted more affection during the deed than I expected, so I'd guess YMMV. She got really, really into the backdoor action.
    Good info. Thanks. I'll give her a go.

  13. #17372

    Brenda service

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    How was the service? BBBJ? DATY?
    No BBBJ. I didn't attempt DATY, but she loved having her nipples licked and fondled. She liked / wanted more affection during the deed than I expected, so I'd guess YMMV. She got really, really into the backdoor action.

  14. #17371

    About Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by WhtVeyron1  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/478740348734

    I know she has been mentioned before, but I can't remember a darn thing about her, trying to do some research but without a name its a little hard to do.

    Thanks for the help.
    I reviewed her a while back, she is definitely the girl in the pics, she's got a nice rack and killer ass. . 60 for a qv, she opened the door for me when I arrived and she was already on her bday suit, that immediately put me at ease LOL. She's not the greatest at mic checking but she's good all around, and did I mention she has a killer body!

    Stay safe gents.

  15. #17370

    Nikki

    Met up with Nikki a few days ago and not disappointed.

    Nice girl, cute, very friendly and easy to talk to with a great personality. Opted for mic check only and she is a great singer. Very talented and takes feedback great as well as hits deep notes on demand with no problem. Plus she is quite the enthusiastic trooper! I had rubbed one out only a couple hours before but was still feeling randy so she had her work ahead of her LOL, but she kept me rock hard for over 20 minutes working to get the 2nd one out.

    Will definitely repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/730643366307

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape