Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,926 to 23,940 of 41302
-
10-14-20 12:54 #17377Senior Member

Posts: 351Info
Has anyone had any luck with this one, called and texted and nothing back yet.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/868099028314
-
10-14-20 12:39 #17376Senior Member

Posts: 2482nd one
If you have a good report I'd love to hear it. She refuses to meet without a full face picture which she sprung on me once I got there. Rather annoying.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 11:51 #17375Senior Member

Posts: 347
-
10-14-20 11:07 #17374Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141Has anyone seen these two?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/383936046398
-
10-14-20 10:59 #17373Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks
Good info. Thanks. I'll give her a go.
Originally Posted by AtlBch
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 07:42 #17372Regular Member

Posts: 7Brenda service
No BBBJ. I didn't attempt DATY, but she loved having her nipples licked and fondled. She liked / wanted more affection during the deed than I expected, so I'd guess YMMV. She got really, really into the backdoor action.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 07:06 #17371Senior Member

Posts: 118About Bee
I reviewed her a while back, she is definitely the girl in the pics, she's got a nice rack and killer ass. . 60 for a qv, she opened the door for me when I arrived and she was already on her bday suit, that immediately put me at ease LOL. She's not the greatest at mic checking but she's good all around, and did I mention she has a killer body!
Originally Posted by WhtVeyron1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe gents.
-
10-14-20 01:44 #17370Senior Member

Posts: 180Nikki
Met up with Nikki a few days ago and not disappointed.
Nice girl, cute, very friendly and easy to talk to with a great personality. Opted for mic check only and she is a great singer. Very talented and takes feedback great as well as hits deep notes on demand with no problem. Plus she is quite the enthusiastic trooper! I had rubbed one out only a couple hours before but was still feeling randy so she had her work ahead of her LOL, but she kept me rock hard for over 20 minutes working to get the 2nd one out.
Will definitely repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/730643366307
-
10-14-20 01:12 #17369Senior Member

Posts: 37Different girl?
Couldn't find a review with As on this one https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/780801879124.
Anyone have a dream with her? Was looking for a solid BBBJ hopping she could be it if not hoping Kassiddy will be a fun pick it's been awful on coms past few days so those are the two I'm looking at any help would be great pm is okay.
-
10-14-20 00:53 #17368Senior Member

Posts: 174Anyone?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/538884796872
Been looking at this one for a few weeks. Can't find a report. Anyone sample?? If not might have to toftt.
-
10-14-20 00:05 #17367Senior Member

Posts: 103Love to play
Any intel on this little baddie? Thanks in advance fellas!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/212834198698
-
10-13-20 23:43 #17366Senior Member

Posts: 103Lo for Blow & Go
Went to see Lo again today. Comms were quick and easy. She's in Arlington now no longer in Mayport. Sent me location and I was on my way. Picked her up and found a secluded spot in an open parking lot. Mic skills were great once again. She swallowed my baby gravy and kept slobbing the knob for a good bit after til she got every last drop. Damage was 60 mario coins. She's a pretty chill chick who loves sucking cock!! Definitely recommend for a quick and easy BBBJ!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/674015748304
-
10-13-20 21:09 #17365Senior Member

Posts: 174Service?
How was the service? BBBJ? DATY?
Originally Posted by AtlBch
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 20:54 #17364Senior Member

Posts: 243Man
That was almost me instead of you. Comms good, gave me address.
Told me upstairs. But we couldn't agree on services. Sorry for your lu k, whew
.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 17:46 #17363Senior Member

Posts: 653From reading this I'm pissed for you. Some of these girls are really good editing photos or using really good angles. They can be super misleading and make you want to report it for false advertising. But it is rare to find a girl who looks like her photos, offer a good service where you get into it and so does she, in a decent area that feels safe, a room that at least smells nice, and doesn't make you pay crazy ass prices like you make 6 figures.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





