Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 7854
-
10-18-20 12:29 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 2148Date on phone
I think its her handlers phone and he screwed up. She is for real but a little dated.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-20 10:37 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 96Fake photos
Probably obvious to everyone, but these photos are of Mckayla Maroney, a former Olympic gymnast.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...7/954652725801
-
10-14-20 07:55 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 792What a dumbass. Did she really leave her real name on her ad? It's a really interesting rabbit hole of other names and faces when you search her up.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 07:09 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 269Especially since that date on the phone message appears to be 2016.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 04:46 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 2148Sherlock
That is some detective work Woody. Nice one!
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
10-13-20 21:46 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 1237Look at your pics, then cHeck this out. https://archives.rep-am.com/2013/07/...sted-in-sting/.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 21:06 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 1322Kelly
Always be wary in T-town. I remember Kelly as a SW in Waterbury. She got clean maybe 5 years ago and has been living in Torrington. She had a BF and was going to meetings so I wonder. The pictures look like her, but she would be 51 right now, not 39! Now, maybe because of Covid their work dried up and she is trying to make ends meet? If she was using again I would think she'd be in Waterbury, although Torrington's drug scene has gotten major. I would tread lightly here.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
10-13-20 18:16 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 103Anyone seen this
Ad looks kinda off, the fact that the person took a pic of their phone with their pic on it seems kinda odd.
https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...r/317469670869
-
10-13-20 13:17 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 289Any intel?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...8/741079239841
Anyone see her? I find it hard to believe with that body that nobody has toftf.
-
10-13-20 07:11 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/695159606752
Has anyone had any experience with this this young lady? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe!
-
10-11-20 23:19 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 756Demons
Yep. She's got them.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
I will say, to her credit, before she pulled the cash and dash on me, I found her to be physically responsive and very sensual. She was never on time, even in her best days.
-
10-11-20 08:32 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 792Mimi
Seen this one a few years back and about a month back for a cardate. She gained alot of weight since the first time I seen her and was wearing a tracking device ankle bracelet we were parked near her residence which I don't advise going to if that's her current incall for her stg ad.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/520173961324
-
10-10-20 18:21 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 224Backgroung un-appealing
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll pass. I have learned that past behavior, even years back, is highly predictable of future behavior. I think I am all set anyway at this time. Hard to find reliable, trustable and GFE partners. This state is a shit show but for UTRs.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 10:09 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 665Seen her a few times too
Until I read the review about the stealing. Guess it was true. I have not had that bad an experience with her although I also can't say the overall package on this one was super good either. In my opinion some of her pics look a lot better than the other ones. The belly was a little bigger than ideal but not quite to the point of flat out unappealing. The pic attached is what I saw in real life. Would have looked better without the bun. Decent BBBJ but didn't always cim. Allowed DATY but didn't seem to enjoy it. Also another major turn off is sometimes she takes FOREVER getting ready or getting to the place herself after you arrive. Like over an hour. This in my opinion is too big a waste of time for people with normal lives. That coupled with the facts that there are others of about the same quality for less and the travel made me stop.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
Anyone know if she has demons? From my limited experience I didn't notice anything but sometimes it's not visible on them and you have to look for the tools used.
-
10-09-20 21:29 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 121I saw Hailie with Jasmine the other day and had a great time but I agree that Jasmine keeps her in line. She's also looking a little worse for wear. I wouldn't do a solo with her like I would with Jasmine. I had a date with Hailie and Carmen a few months ago, Hailie went way downhill in comparison to then. She's a great way to get some Jasmine time though because she is always responsive while Jasmine can be tough to contact sometimes. I would and will definitely repeat as long as Jasmine is involved.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





