rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 781 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 831 881 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6242

    Hungry pussy girl

    Anyone have experience with her? She posts occasionally on STG, but the number isn't local. She replied immediately when I asked about her location with just "near the airport". I didn't proceed further, initial curiosity was just to see if I'd get a reply.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/259991087975

  2. #6241

    Anybody have info

    I thought I remembered a report on this one but I can't locate anything. Anybody have experience with her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/764394204767

  3. #6240
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    So just curious especially all you senior members been around a while how much do you spend on this hobby each month. Just wondering if I spend way to much or to little this should be interesting.
    I'm over 1000, But I like high end escorts.

  4. #6239

    She got the job done, but barely

    Quote Originally Posted by Irving88  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gang,

    I've been thinking about trying to dream about this one but I couldn't find any reviews, anyone have any experience?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/709852351470

    Any assistance would be appreciated!
    I pretty well had to keep her on topic. It was an alright experience. I won't repeat.

  5. #6238

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Rae. There are several mixed reviews on her in this forum. I've never tried her, but I think she's cute.
    I have seen her several times I've never had an issue with her great service nice little body good tight little kitty.

  6. #6237

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Irving88  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gang,

    I've been thinking about trying to dream about this one but I couldn't find any reviews, anyone have any experience?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/709852351470

    Any assistance would be appreciated!
    Her name is Rae. There are several mixed reviews on her in this forum. I've never tried her, but I think she's cute.

  7. #6236

    No Name

    Hey Gang,

    I've been thinking about trying to dream about this one but I couldn't find any reviews, anyone have any experience?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/709852351470

    Any assistance would be appreciated!

  8. #6235

    Awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she posts a few different ads. She is also Bri and Layla. I consider her to be a top notch provider, and lots of fun. Squeaky clean. She has her own car, too. Message me if you need more info.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/623489785482, This is her also.
    Thanks! Appreciate it.

  9. #6234

    Selena

    So anyone know why Selena keeps raising her rates, she used to be decent price but now she's raising. Need some new people in this area with reasonable rates.

  10. #6233

    Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Louisville monger here. Will be visiting soon and thought I'd try some bluegrass action. I'm considering Backwoods Barbie or Gypsy. Any bad stuff to relate with them? There's a few others I'm interested in seeing but many don't have names in their ads. Any providers I should definitely avoid? Thanks!
    I saw Gypsy about a mouth or so ago before she went on vacation for a few weeks (real vacation). Enjoyed the visit, she is a thick gal which is my preference, apartment leaves alot to be desired, but I would repeat, great sloppy BBBJ. Those tits are awesome.

  11. #6232

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Had dreams with both. Barbie is a thick girl, pawg. Nice house, nice neighborhood, I had a good time. Only downside was mattress on the floor. She is the size you see in the pics and if you don't mind a thick girl I'd recommend. Katie was fun, very very nice. When I saw her she seemed to have a lot of bruising. Guess she likes it rough sometimes. I can't say her room was the cleanest. Neither seem like users when I saw them. Hope this helps. You have any recommendations for Lou?
    Kate is a favorite of mine. I think she is beautiful gal. Pictures do not do her justice. I have not seen Barbie so can't vouch for her. I suspect that all the bruises are not from rough sex. She has had several run ins with 5 0 for possession of heroin.

  12. #6231

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeSawa  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a week ago, shitty place on a mattress, 2 cats play around, pimp outside smoking, she was high, I wouldn't recommend.
    Pretty much covers it. Saw the guy outside as soon as I pulled up. She came out, high, and I left before I got into the middle of that.

  13. #6230

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ads every time that I'm looking for something new in the area. I'm going to be in town next week and want some fun.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/750248220447
    Yes, she posts a few different ads. She is also Bri and Layla. I consider her to be a top notch provider, and lots of fun. Squeaky clean. She has her own car, too. Message me if you need more info.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/623489785482, This is her also.

  14. #6229

    Anyone seen Bella?

    Seen her ads every time that I'm looking for something new in the area. I'm going to be in town next week and want some fun.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/750248220447

  15. #6228

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing her?
    I saw her a week ago, shitty place on a mattress, 2 cats play around, pimp outside smoking, she was high, I wouldn't recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape