The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 395
This blog is moderated by Bill Blaskey2
  1. #50

    Sweetieashley 26 in StA. STAY AWAY!

    This chick is absolutely crackers!! How do I make this long story short? She was an hour late & then proceeds to tell me that she isn't b / c we supposed to meet at that time originally even though we agreed earlier in the day that we would get together an hour earlier. I am not sure whether to say woman logic or psycho but I am repeating myself. Go to my place. Mistake. She is super skinny and I was a little bit concerned of candy use. But as usual; little head wins out. She is 26 by her own admission; smokes and has already got nicotine stained teeth. Pushed through that b / c we had discussed that she swallows, will allow cip, etc. In the bedroom, she is USELESS. A lame covered BJ. She says that next time will be with no condom. She says that I do not have to ear her out; which I wasn't really going to do. Start to do missionary and she is obsessed with making sure the condom stays on. She kept her hand on the base of cock squeezing it to make sure it stayed on and her knuckles were digging into my gut just above my cock each time I thrusted in her. I started to get annoyed and it went downhill fast. After a few minutes, there was a little sign of blood and she states that her period might have just started!! BS *****. I had already given her the $$. 50 donation up front which I should NOT have done. How many times is little head going to keep getting me in trouble?? LOL She gets up and starts walking into the bathroom. I ask her what she is doing and she tells me that she is going to leave! WTF??

    Obviously, an argument started and I told her that I wanted 1/2 the money back and she looks at me & without any self reflection says why? I did what you wanted and performed what you asked for. She starts to cry but I tell her that I didn't even cum yet and to pony up the cash. Funny as she is crying and starts calling me a monster for doing this to her. She gives me a C note and thinks that it is over & I tell her let's go more cash and she gives me another Jackson. I figure that I do not have to press for the Lincoln so I tell her to get dressed and get out. She is in the bathroom hacking up and lung sounding like a true smoker and I tell her again to hurry up. Still getting called a monster. She semi threatens to get even with me and I tell her that I have recorded the whole conversation so I will have proof if anything happens to my place.

    Sorry I couldn't get her link to seeking b / c she blocked me before I could do this review.

    BEWARE fellow mongers / daddy's.

    She is horrible and crackers.

    At least I got almost half my money back.

    Is it kind of like a Pyrrhic victory?

  2. #49

    Pics for Krissi

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    It would help us non-members of that site if you posted a captured pic or something. I don't sign up unless I think there is high value.
    My bad.

    SB board in Boston is much more SA orientated and I guess I am used to that. I will attach a couple of screen captures. But she is not a regular and her MO up here in MA is was that she visited the Seeking site irregularly (probably when she was a little hard up for cash, of course) and doesn't respond to messages in-between. I wouldn't recommend joining just for her, because it might be a while before she's back on again. If someone does connect with her, you'd see she'll be honest about her situation, she's not a druggie but she's had her struggles, she's trying to hold down a real job (not revealing any personal info, her profile says "Food Service" under occupation). Again, I am not a pimp and don't know her personally, but had a great time and wish we could have connected again. When I saw her profile go active recently I got excited, until I saw her new location- figured I should share 'cuse that's what this place is supposed to be about. So from what I can gather she's jumped on SA twice since she's been in FLA. Might do so again.

    I wish you all luck, she's a 5'3 spinner (Portuguese ethnicity), a sweetheart that is DTF (and the tits are real, too, BTW).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 9.04.05 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 9.19.18 AM.jpg‎  

  3. #48

    Same I msg also

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinerjim  [View Original Post]
    If I hear back I will report back.
    I also sent msg yesterday. No response yet. It was a holiday we all some family time and turkey.

  4. #47

    I sent her a message.

    If I hear back I will report back.

  5. #46

    Link

    It would help us non-members of that site if you posted a captured pic or something. I don't sign up unless I think there is high value.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogInMA  [View Original Post]
    She' online today. Hoping someone sees this. Best of luck!

  6. #45

    Anybody home?

    She' online today. Hoping someone sees this. Best of luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogInMA  [View Original Post]
    Hi Daytona Beach Crew, I am a fellow monger up from Massachusetts, not scamming or ghosting- I know it's hard to get good intel and I believe that's this site is about. The following girl was semi-active up in MA a couple of years ago and went by a different name.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a27c...7-2b88cd67cdb0

    If she's already been discussed on one of your FLA boards, I apologize. Here's what I've got: When she needs a little cash she goes active, I read a few great reviews when she first showed up on the scene in MA and tried to contact her- no luck. She then wrote a new profile a few months later and when it popped up I jumped at the chance and I didn't regret it. Her MO up here in MA was: the pics are 100% accurate, she's very sweet and she will charm you and tell you her life story (which has had some ups and downs), and be willing to talk arrangements or PPM. She is DTF and was fine with BB MSOG overnight for 300 (you host), or if you were in a rush, she'd be good and an afternoon meet for 200 or a drive and a BBBJ complete with CIM and a "thank you" when you're done for less if you treat her right. Now, numbers are from 2018, so YMWV there- but totally worth it. We only met up once cause of logistical issues, but I favorited her profile and it came up last month with the new FLA location, although I notice it's been a few weeks since she's been on which means she probably isn't not looking right now. You can try reaching out to her, but I doubt you'll get much reply. However, I strongly suggest you favorite her profile and if it shows up as recently active jump on it. Don't DM me for digits because she was using an App for calls and I am sure the number doesn't work anymore. I know this isn't an active lead, but believe me, she's worth keeping on your radar.

  7. #44

    Public Service Message. Bookmark Krissi XO if you are on SA

    Hi Daytona Beach Crew, I am a fellow monger up from Massachusetts, not scamming or ghosting- I know it's hard to get good intel and I believe that's this site is about. The following girl was semi-active up in MA a couple of years ago and went by a different name.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a27c...7-2b88cd67cdb0

    If she's already been discussed on one of your FLA boards, I apologize. Here's what I've got: When she needs a little cash she goes active, I read a few great reviews when she first showed up on the scene in MA and tried to contact her- no luck. She then wrote a new profile a few months later and when it popped up I jumped at the chance and I didn't regret it. Her MO up here in MA was: the pics are 100% accurate, she's very sweet and she will charm you and tell you her life story (which has had some ups and downs), and be willing to talk arrangements or PPM. She is DTF and was fine with BB MSOG overnight for 300 (you host), or if you were in a rush, she'd be good and an afternoon meet for 200 or a drive and a BBBJ complete with CIM and a "thank you" when you're done for less if you treat her right. Now, numbers are from 2018, so YMWV there- but totally worth it. We only met up once cause of logistical issues, but I favorited her profile and it came up last month with the new FLA location, although I notice it's been a few weeks since she's been on which means she probably isn't not looking right now. You can try reaching out to her, but I doubt you'll get much reply. However, I strongly suggest you favorite her profile and if it shows up as recently active jump on it. Don't DM me for digits because she was using an App for calls and I am sure the number doesn't work anymore. I know this isn't an active lead, but believe me, she's worth keeping on your radar.

  8. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys just a heads up. Asked for gas money then ghosted. Said all the right things. I can't believe that I actually sent $20 via cash app. Then ghosted. She worked hard for just 20.

    Beware boys!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43ab2...9-17c058d6e86b.
    So many of the Younger mongers have had their brains turn into dog shit!! Unbelievable that you fall for this crap!

  9. #42

    Gas Money? LOL

    I have been ripped off. I had one girl get completely naked and then grabbed the cash and ran LOL I have been ripped off at gunpoint. Which was no fun but I have never prepaid money via an electronic means. LMAO I mean my thought is that its probably not even a female- it's probably some pimple faced douchebag of a kid just pretending to be a female to see just how many guys will take the bait. I know. It's just $20 but on a daily basis in multiple cities this entity can pull in enough to consider it worthwhile. He's probably not even in this area LOL The original poster even gave US advice back in April saying he would never pay a deposit up front. Never Say Never I suppose.

  10. #41

    Asked for gas money 1st

    Hey boys just a heads up. Asked for gas money then ghosted. Said all the right things. I can't believe that I actually sent $20 via cash app. Then ghosted. She worked hard for just 20.

    Beware boys!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43ab2...9-17c058d6e86b

    Name is Jasmine 'Jazz' Williams and uses a 321 to give out with 403 then three four eight four.

    Also gave me a 208 # to send the money to. 941 then four one five two.

  11. #40

    Prepaid cards

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    At least, I don't see that option 😒.
    I had the same problem. Call the number on the card and give them authorization on the payment info. And it will go through.

  12. #39

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Don't they have the option for sending in a money order?
    At least, I don't see that option 😒.

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    So I've recently registered an account with SB. In my profile I've explicitly stated my USASG origins. I want any lass thinking about messaging me to know exactly what she's getting into. I was pretty sure this would weed out anyone looking for a paid texting relationship. I also thought it might weed out everyone else too, LOL.

    I actually started getting one or two messages a day which was encouraging. The next step is buy SB credits to unlock messages. I needed this purchase to be anonymous, so I went out and bought a prepaid visa card with cash. Then I went onto SB to make the purchase. Transaction denied. A bit of research determined that the company that processes payments for SB is foreign, and pretty much every retail prepaid card sold in the US can only be used for domestic purchases.

    So I am researching alternatives, but haven't found a solution yet. If anyone has any ideas, or has overcome this particular issue already, please send me a PM and let me know how it's done.

    Cheers!
    Don't they have the option for sending in a money order?

  14. #37

    SB roadblock

    So I've recently registered an account with SB. In my profile I've explicitly stated my USASG origins. I want any lass thinking about messaging me to know exactly what she's getting into. I was pretty sure this would weed out anyone looking for a paid texting relationship. I also thought it might weed out everyone else too, LOL.

    I actually started getting one or two messages a day which was encouraging. The next step is buy SB credits to unlock messages. I needed this purchase to be anonymous, so I went out and bought a prepaid visa card with cash. Then I went onto SB to make the purchase. Transaction denied. A bit of research determined that the company that processes payments for SB is foreign, and pretty much every retail prepaid card sold in the US can only be used for domestic purchases.

    So I am researching alternatives, but haven't found a solution yet. If anyone has any ideas, or has overcome this particular issue already, please send me a PM and let me know how it's done.

    Cheers!

  15. #36

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    She was cool. I gave her a whirl but she looked different in person LOL I still had a good time but I still have about 3 more in line I plan to meet once this quarantine lifts.
    Do you have a link to share?

    Trying to build up some potential meet-ups after the madness ends. Is SA dead on arrival? Trying to build up some potential meet-ups after the madness ends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape