Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,876 to 16,890 of 40018
-
10-15-20 08:34 #23143Regular Member

Posts: 11Maiy Maiy
Have been curious about her for a while based on her past good reviews and reasonable rates.
Nice lady but didn't really live up to expectations. Dress never came off so really had no idea about her tits or pussy. Massage was nice but was up sell to just get a HJ. Was very apparent that nothing else was on the table unless I paid additional charge and had brought own condom. . Might give her another try in hopes things get better, but maybe I just didn't click for her. Seems she was a lot hotter with previous clients. Was really hoping she might be the regular I have been looking for.
-
10-14-20 15:03 #23142Regular Member

Posts: 8Fs mms
Hi Fellas.
Any CLM place which has FS on the menu? And what is the damage? Feel free to PM me.
-
10-14-20 07:37 #23141Senior Member

Posts: 5214 hand
If you want a good 4 hand experience, you have to know what you want the two girls to do and direct them. Don't leave it up to them.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 07:15 #23140Senior Member

Posts: 521Onlyfans
It's only going to get worse. Younger women who are even decent looking can earn steady, passive income, with very little effort, without even needing to leave their house. Let alone go through the hassle of interacting with customers face to face. The women who choose to stay in the industry are going to be leftovers that are too old, fat, or unattractive to make money online.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 13:47 #23139Senior Member

Posts: 122Any see new girl at Norwood, looks Italian American?
Any see new girl at Norwood, looks Italian American?
-
10-13-20 12:53 #23138Senior Member

Posts: 135Ozone
I had not been to an AMP in close to a year. I went to Ozone yesterday evening, and unfortunately my experience was similar to what has been described of AMPs here generally. I had an 50+ year old provider who gave a mediocre massage (no tease) and then wanted $100 for L1. If this is the new norm I am done with AMPs.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 23:35 #23137Banned Member

Posts: 586My Greedy Girlfriend:
I'm sitting on the can when my 50 yr old AMP tells me not to come out! Her appt. Is here and I can't be seen! Twenty minutes later she barges in with a finger full of shit! I tell her "that's disgusting"! She says," That's 3 bills worth of shit".
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 22:24 #23136Senior Member

Posts: 936It's Both
Covid has created insane demand, higher than I've ever seen it. And with closed borders and some women not wanting to work during the virus, supply has plummeted. On top of that, guys are paying whatever these girls ask in tips so they've completely spoiled the remaining market. And since massage quality has become non-existent, people are basically spending 180 dollars on handjobs.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 18:39 #23135Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks for the intel here (and others that followed). Had a 30 m with her. Everything as advertised. L1 + prostate. Spot on with this feedback. Good in a pinch and easy scheduling.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 18:31 #23134Senior Member

Posts: 337Wtf?
Is the talent pool really that dried up that these women can charge crazy. Ass amounts for a shitty massage & HE?
It seems almost ridiculous. The AMP's are all greedy older women and the Latinas are few and far between at a decent price. It seems now that 1. 6 barely gets you in the door.
Is this a covid thing or more of a supply and demand thing?
-
10-12-20 18:25 #23133Regular Member

Posts: 9Needing help!
I have a friend that's going to visit Chicago in a few weeks. He said he would like a high end massage or Tantra provider experience. Price is no object to this guy. Any recommendations? Please PM with info.
-
10-12-20 14:11 #23132Senior Member

Posts: 135No word on Becca. Sorry.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 11:45 #23131Senior Member

Posts: 64Sunny
Visited several times as it is close to work. I always got the same draw, no matter what day of the week. Older, late 40/ early 50's, goes by nineveh or something like that. Meh massage, no teasing at all, jackhammer on the flip. Haven't asked but assume it is strict L1. Would not recommend.
-
10-12-20 09:11 #23130Banned Member

Posts: 3174 hand
It was at grand spa both cute and young.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 04:43 #23129Banned Member

Posts: 586Wierd Memory:
I remember going to Schaumburger or somewhere in the vicinity. Teased the hell out of me! Barked out sixtee for the release! Shook her head," No". Noticed her nipples poking thru her top. That was enough to get my engine rollin'! I'm talkin' all dirty and chit and I finally tell her," G-d! I wish I could have a finger up my ass" Next thing you know, she pops a finger up my gazoo!!
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
Go figure! She declines h / j, but was quick to the draw in the Hershey trail!!
Women. I tell ya!!











Reply With Quote






